GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus

Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus The official support section. You can ask here your question and get answer regarding using Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 08:44   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 667941
Sonork: 100.1611812
Thanks Meter: 61
Easy jtag emmc

I want to know about those who vote 100% to jtag pro box....to repair emmc .any one tested this box and its work fine without change emmc.because i check all most 20 mobile there is note 2 (n7100) and s3 (i9300) but all is emmc atc error when ask supporter he reply its emmc chip damage must change.after change emmc device ok without easy jtag.same we use before memory option so what our bani fit to buy this box why we pay for this box..because in 99.9% device internal emmc damage if easy jtag repair on board emmc then this box 100000000% ok.but this time....i dont think its ok.if any one have same problem like me please share here.....then we can know that how many customer of easy jtag have same problem than they can solve our problem thanx.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:16   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 491308
Sonork: 100.1624581
Thanks Meter: 8
hi I use all JTAG box and one of the best JTAG box is Easy jtag I explain my reasons for you
1-some phones like HTC onex or samsung I9300 or .... not possible to repair with jtag box because its tegra but with easy jtag you can repair it
2- in some case you engage I9300 thats broken memory card slot and you can not repair boot with SD card method you can repair it with EMMC Tool .
you need this box for many reason that you know in future.