GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2019, 21:17   #46 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 15
Member: 2758329
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Donate money to this user

Thanks a lot for the informations
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 15:00   #47 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 2,023
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by total.cell View Post
---------------------------
Information
---------------------------
Card SN - AA******
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2015-10-15

*Copied to clipboard

---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
what to do for the easy jtag to plus

is this is plus or easyjtag plus is supporting to the box or not

pplz i am not understand whats going on

sorry if any thing wrong i am asking plz

team tell me clearly what to do


thanq
all card with SN from AA****** is can work with new box
if you find a sell upgrade complect (not special upgrade) you can buy it.
activation to card is add by SELLER of box
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:42   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ralel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PH
Posts: 456
Member: 405730
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 180
can i just buy an upgrade kit?

Box Drivers version: 3.0.1.0, are OK
Z3X Card Serial : AA1D-8D87 , ver: 22
Z3X Card Activation [JTAGPLUS] : NOT ACTIVATED
Z3X Card Activation [LG] : NOT ACTIVATED
Z3X Card Activation [SAMS] : ACTIVATED
Z3X Card Activation [JTAG] : ACTIVATED
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:20   #49 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 2,023
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralel View Post
can i just buy an upgrade kit?

Box Drivers version: 3.0.1.0, are OK
Z3X Card Serial : AA1D-8D87 , ver: 22
Z3X Card Activation [JTAGPLUS] : NOT ACTIVATED
Z3X Card Activation [LG] : NOT ACTIVATED
Z3X Card Activation [SAMS] : ACTIVATED
Z3X Card Activation [JTAG] : ACTIVATED
yes, you can, while upgrade box is available at selling
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2019, 22:50   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 774
Member: 154448
Status: Offline
Sonork: not yet
Thanks Meter: 29
can i update my easy jtag to be easy jtag plus ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:21   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mk_17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: beside my girlfriend
Age: 34
Posts: 215
Member: 326512
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Card SN - AA1D2288
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2018-10-20
Download limit per day - 20
China Editor - NOT available, activation possible
Lg Tool - NOT available, activation possible
Samsung Tool PRO - NOT available, activation possible
Easy Jtag - activated 2018-10-20
Easy Jtag Plus - NOT available, update possible


what should i do to use easy jtag plus
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:38   #52 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 2,023
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk_17 View Post
Card SN - AA1D2288
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2018-10-20
Download limit per day - 20
China Editor - NOT available, activation possible
Lg Tool - NOT available, activation possible
Samsung Tool PRO - NOT available, activation possible
Easy Jtag - activated 2018-10-20
Easy Jtag Plus - NOT available, update possible


what should i do to use easy jtag plus
Before you in this thread asked the same questions. Your question is no different.

Of course you can upgrade to a new box, while upgrade kit is sells

Special upgrate kit sell are closed.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2019, 04:42   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kothamamun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Liton,KALAROA,SATKHIRA
Posts: 2,308
Member: 2556542
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,042
how active jtag plus



Card SN - AA1-----
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2017-05-31
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 09:23   #54 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 2,023
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kothamamun View Post
how active jtag plus



Card SN - AA1-----
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2017-05-31
EasyJTAG plus activation - is a new box activation, it's added by EasyJTAG Plus box seller, after you buy box and sent SN of card to seller
this activation need to use EasyJTAG Plus box

Last edited by layder; 04-26-2019 at 09:29.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 18:13   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 39
Posts: 644
Member: 50643
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 110
Question

hello

https://gsmserver.com/z3x-easy-jtag-...special-offer/

I did buy this product

I bought an easy jtag before 2017

What we need to do to use the new PLUS easy jtag

for use with old card

there are other z3x activations on my old card

I want to use the new box with my old card

can you help me ?
===============================
Card SN - AA******
Reseller: GPGMASTER
Card activated - 2013-10-11
Download limit per day - 20
China Editor - activated 2015-02-23
Lg Tool - NOT available, activation possible
Samsung Tool - activated 2014-08-14
Samsung Tool PRO - activated 2015-04-30
Easy Jtag - activated 2013-10-11
Easy Jtag Plus - NOT available, update possible
========================

best regard

proton

Last edited by proton; 04-26-2019 at 18:22.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:13   #56 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 2,023
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton View Post
hello

https://gsmserver.com/z3x-easy-jtag-...special-offer/

I did buy this product

I bought an easy jtag before 2017

What we need to do to use the new PLUS easy jtag

for use with old card

there are other z3x activations on my old card

I want to use the new box with my old card

can you help me ?
===============================
Card SN - AA******
Reseller: GPGMASTER
Card activated - 2013-10-11
Download limit per day - 20
China Editor - activated 2015-02-23
Lg Tool - NOT available, activation possible
Samsung Tool - activated 2014-08-14
Samsung Tool PRO - activated 2015-04-30
Easy Jtag - activated 2013-10-11
Easy Jtag Plus - NOT available, update possible
========================

best regard

proton
We are writted many times about it

Special offers is for cards, activated after 2017-07-07
you card is activated at 2013, you need buy Upgrade complect

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672.../#post13362239
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 11:23   #57 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 305
Member: 1429499
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Card SN - AAF8***
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2017-06-13
update possible advice me thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 11:43   #58 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 2,023
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason gurung View Post
Card SN - AAF8***
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2017-06-13
update possible advice me thanks
all first box possible update
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:23   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 448
Member: 1784151
Status: Offline
Sonork: 0
Thanks Meter: 74
What about me?

Card SN - AAD0F***
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: gsmsources
Card activated - 2014-10-02
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:09   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sr8787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Punjabi University India
Posts: 1,432
Member: 788946
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1682685
Thanks Meter: 459
Card SN - AA18BC77
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: et
Card activated - 2014-11-15

can i update easy jtag to easy jtag plus or buy new box
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:14.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37578 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO