GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus

Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus The official support section. You can ask here your question and get answer regarding using Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2020, 08:23   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
OPPO A52 CPH2069 screen lock code reset


Hi Brothers, its possible to reset code in OPPO A52 CPH2069 via z3x?
I Try to HARDRESET in recovery, but phone still ask for access (pin code) to reset data in this phone .

Any solution to OPPO A52 CPH2069 screen lock code reset?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 12:51   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,631
Member: 13148
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
Hi Brothers, its possible to reset code in OPPO A52 CPH2069 via z3x?
I Try to HARDRESET in recovery, but phone still ask for access (pin code) to reset data in this phone .

Any solution to OPPO A52 CPH2069 screen lock code reset?
use "Reset OPPO" button at z3x software to remove OPPO locks
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2020, 15:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
use "Reset OPPO" button at z3x software to remove OPPO locks

in JTAG Z3X program ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 22:30   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 217
Member: 1723271
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
in JTAG Z3X program ?
yes brother you need easy jtag box and program
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 19:00   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryanp View Post
yes brother you need easy jtag box and program
I have z3x box, so I need to buy another box :
Easy Z3X Plus LITE (Easy Jtag Plus Box) or Easy Z3X Plus FULL (Easy Jtag Plus Box) to reset this OPPO phone ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 18:53   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
When I have z3x box, I need to buy another box or some activation module? :


Easy Z3X Plus LITE (Easy Jtag Plus Box)

or

Easy Z3X Plus FULL (Easy Jtag Plus Box)

to reset this OPPO phone ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 12:12   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,631
Member: 13148
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
When I have z3x box, I need to buy another box or some activation module? :


Easy Z3X Plus LITE (Easy Jtag Plus Box)

or

Easy Z3X Plus FULL (Easy Jtag Plus Box)

to reset this OPPO phone ?
EasyJTAG box software is same for old and new (Plus) box
LITE of FULL set of Plus box is witiout (LITE) of with (FULL) Z3x eMMC 6in1 socket
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 07:44   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
EasyJTAG box software is same for old and new (Plus) box
LITE of FULL set of Plus box is witiout (LITE) of with (FULL) Z3x eMMC 6in1 socket
I use Z3x EasyJTAG Tool JTAG Classic Suite ver. 3.7.0.20 but there is no OPPO model like :
A52 (PDAM10, CPH2069) Qualcomm Snapdragon 665

or a

Oppo A91 (PCPM00) MediaTek Helio P70 MT6771T

how to reset this phone ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 09:15   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,631
Member: 13148
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
I use Z3x EasyJTAG Tool JTAG Classic Suite ver. 3.7.0.20 but there is no OPPO model like :
A52 (PDAM10, CPH2069) Qualcomm Snapdragon 665

or a

Oppo A91 (PCPM00) MediaTek Helio P70 MT6771T

how to reset this phone ?
Are you ask "How press <OPPO Reset> button"?
Simply
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:47   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
Are you ask "How press <OPPO Reset> button"?
Simply
Maybe you think about "Reset device" button in QC EDL tab ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z3x jtag.jpg (118.1 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by at-kom; 01-09-2021 at 10:53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 13:26   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,631
Member: 13148
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
Maybe you think about "Reset device" button in QC EDL tab ?
Reset device - reset connection
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 17:36   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
Reset device - reset connection
in need to put phone in recovery mode or only power on phone ?

To reset device I must use JTAG tab with connect phone pinout to JTAG connector or just in USB tab use QC EDL Reset device ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 00:49   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
CHANDARAKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,440
Member: 930280
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
in need to put phone in recovery mode or only power on phone ?

To reset device I must use JTAG tab with connect phone pinout to JTAG connector or just in USB tab use QC EDL Reset device ?
solder pin out to sokecet of easyjtg and connect to easyjtag box do job done
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:12   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PL
Age: 40
Posts: 510
Member: 477842
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANDARAKK View Post
solder pin out to sokecet of easyjtg and connect to easyjtag box do job done
1.I must use JTAG Adapter to connect USB Typ C cable?
2.JTAG Pinout its the same for all OPPO models ?
3.Where to get correct pinout to this phone to connect easy jtag to box ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:21   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
CHANDARAKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,440
Member: 930280
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by at-kom View Post
1.I must use JTAG Adapter to connect USB Typ C cable?
2.JTAG Pinout its the same for all OPPO models ?
3.Where to get correct pinout to this phone to connect easy jtag to box ?
EASY JAG ADaper come from pin solder with pin out so no worry
just have it u will done
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:50.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.10792 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO