GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus

Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus The official support section. You can ask here your question and get answer regarding using Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2018, 16:19   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 55
Member: 2642997
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Repair GPT table partition


Hi easy jtag team
i have this message when reading EMMC of SM-J100H with
GPT Table not present ,how can i solve this issue with easy jtag?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 17:58   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yashbanswara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rajasthan INDIA
Posts: 1,139
Member: 1147254
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620677
Thanks Meter: 636
Just flash With Latest BL File if problem Not Solve Write Latest Latest Flash File With BL, AP, CP, CSC if problem Not Solve Contact Me On Sonork
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 20:47   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 55
Member: 2642997
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashbanswara View Post
Just flash With Latest BL File if problem Not Solve Write Latest Latest Flash File With BL, AP, CP, CSC if problem Not Solve Contact Me On Sonork
i try to make JTAG operation because the phone is dead in flash operation,but the log info shows that the GPT partition is not present so how can i restore the GPT partion table?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 00:53   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 21
Member: 2554174
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagh_zakaria View Post
i try to make JTAG operation because the phone is dead in flash operation,but the log info shows that the GPT partition is not present so how can i restore the GPT partion table?
Write rom dump files ,then flash the device with a firmware by easy jtag plus
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:25   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 55
Member: 2642997
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega!!! View Post
Write rom dump files ,then flash the device with a firmware by easy jtag plus
i don't have easy jtag plus a have only easy jtag
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:34   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yashbanswara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rajasthan INDIA
Posts: 1,139
Member: 1147254
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620677
Thanks Meter: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagh_zakaria View Post
i don't have easy jtag plus a have only easy jtag
Bro You Can Use Old Easy Jtag Plus Setup Try With This Setup easyjtag_emmc_plus_1.4.9.0.exe
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 13:38   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 55
Member: 2642997
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashbanswara View Post
Bro You Can Use Old Easy Jtag Plus Setup Try With This Setup easyjtag_emmc_plus_1.4.9.0.exe
thank you verry much i've download it but still have this error
i flash pit file but the issue is not solved

Operation: Try to read table from emmc

Vendor: Samsung
Searching GPT ...
GPT header is not found
Partition table not found

any suggestion please?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 19:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yashbanswara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rajasthan INDIA
Posts: 1,139
Member: 1147254
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620677
Thanks Meter: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagh_zakaria View Post
thank you verry much i've download it but still have this error
i flash pit file but the issue is not solved

Operation: Try to read table from emmc

Vendor: Samsung
Searching GPT ...
GPT header is not found
Partition table not found

any suggestion please?
Contact Me On Sonork

& Give Full Info With Screen Shot
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 21:07   #9 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 55
Member: 2642997
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashbanswara View Post
Contact Me On Sonork

& Give Full Info With Screen Shot
Here is the full log:

eMMC_tool Suite ver. 1.4.8.0
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit) build 7601 (6.1.7600.16385)

Looking for EasyJTAG box...
EasyJTAG API ver. 2008
Setting IO Levels to 2.8V
Setting frequence to 14 Mhz
HiPower mode is OFF
EasyJTAG Box Serial = 01FFE00D8FE1587C
Card Serial = AAA5-808E
EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 01.62

Changelog:

08.08.2017 (ver 1.4.8.0)
Fix: Bugs that have been found through your crash report
Fix: Saving VCF for contacts
Add: Multiple file selection for Samsung firmware
Add: Write full Extcsd or write only the boot configuration ("Repair Extcsd" button)
Add: Intel vendor (for easy read/write ROM2/ROM3/GP1)
Add: "Pinouts" tab (taken from the catalog of classic software)
Add: Checker for Sony TrimArea
Add: Speed graph for "Random verify emmc"
Add: Fat16/Fat32/exFat support (Explorer)

HiPower mode is OFF
Frequence: 14 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 1773 mV
CMD Active Level: 2516 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 90014A483447326211014467811652F6
EMMC CSD: D07F01320F5903FFFFFFFFEF8A4040DA
EMMC Manufacture Name: SKHYNIX
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 014A
EMMC Manufacture Date: 5/2015 , Rev: 01
EMMC NAME: H4G2b , S/N: 44678116 , rev. 01
EMMC NAME (HEX): 483447326211
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 3728 MB (0000E9000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.6 (MMC 4.5, MMC 4.51)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x08 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Device can have extended partitions attribute
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: H4G2b_44678116_20180220_194142.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Opening file: J13G.pit

Pit: J13G.pit
Entry count: 29

The size of the last section has been updated

J100HXXU0AOA1_J100HLUX0AOA1_J100HXXU0AOA2_Home.tar .md5
The list of files in the firmware:
spl.img
sboot.bin
sboot2.bin
boot.img
recovery.img
system.img
sprdcp.img
sprddsp.img
cache.img
hidden.img

HiPower mode is OFF
Frequence: 14 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 1773 mV
CMD Active Level: 2516 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 90014A483447326211014467811652F6
EMMC CSD: D07F01320F5903FFFFFFFFEF8A4040DA
EMMC Manufacture Name: SKHYNIX
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 014A
EMMC Manufacture Date: 5/2015 , Rev: 01
EMMC NAME: H4G2b , S/N: 44678116 , rev. 01
EMMC NAME (HEX): 483447326211
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 3728 MB (0000E9000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.6 (MMC 4.5, MMC 4.51)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x08 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Device can have extended partitions attribute
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: H4G2b_44678116_20180220_194156.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Operation: Write by vendor (Samsung)

Creating GPT-partitioninig
Error writing at address: 000000000000 ... Retry #1
Error writing at address: 000000000000 ... Retry #2
Error writing at address: 000000000000 ... Retry #3
Writing PIT at address: 000000080000
GPT-partitioning done

Unpacking file: spl.img
Unpacking file: sboot.bin
Unpacking file: sboot2.bin
Unpacking file: sprddsp.img
Unpacking file: sprdcp.img
Unpacking file: boot.img
Unpacking file: recovery.img
Unpacking file: cache.img
Unpacking file: system.img
Unpacking file: hidden.img

Partition name: BOOT
Filename: spl.img , Offset: 000000000000 , filesize: 32768 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM2
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 315,79 Kb/s
Partition name: SBOOT
Filename: sboot.bin , Offset: 000000400000 , filesize: 1573888 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1157,70 Kb/s
Partition name: SBOOT2
Filename: sboot2.bin , Offset: 000000600000 , filesize: 1573888 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1154,50 Kb/s
Partition name: WDSP
Filename: sprddsp.img , Offset: 000000C00000 , filesize: 1968128 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1225,55 Kb/s
Partition name: MODEM
Filename: sprdcp.img , Offset: 000001000000 , filesize: 7375844 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 869,46 Kb/s
Partition name: KERNEL
Filename: boot.img , Offset: 000004500000 , filesize: 5663744 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 876,16 Kb/s
Partition name: RECOVERY
Filename: recovery.img , Offset: 000005500000 , filesize: 6994944 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 879,27 Kb/s
Partition name: CSC
Filename: cache.img , Offset: 000006500000 , filesize: 19312912 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Sparse image found v.1.0 Total chunks: 15
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1017,59 Kb/s
Partition name: SYSTEM
Filename: system.img , Offset: 000012D00000 , filesize: 955488064 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Sparse image found v.1.0 Total chunks: 1650
Error writing at address: 00002F988000 ... Retry #1
Error writing at address: 0000447DA000 ... Retry #1
Error writing at address: 00004B382000 ... Retry #1
Done writing partition. Write speed: 839,38 Kb/s
Partition name: HIDDEN
Filename: hidden.img , Offset: 000053D00000 , filesize: 7762160 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Sparse image found v.1.0 Total chunks: 13
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1195,02 Kb/s

All done
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:26   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yashbanswara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rajasthan INDIA
Posts: 1,139
Member: 1147254
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620677
Thanks Meter: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagh_zakaria View Post
Here is the full log:

eMMC_tool Suite ver. 1.4.8.0
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit) build 7601 (6.1.7600.16385)

Looking for EasyJTAG box...
EasyJTAG API ver. 2008
Setting IO Levels to 2.8V
Setting frequence to 14 Mhz
HiPower mode is OFF
EasyJTAG Box Serial = 01FFE00D8FE1587C
Card Serial = AAA5-808E
EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 01.62

Changelog:

08.08.2017 (ver 1.4.8.0)
Fix: Bugs that have been found through your crash report
Fix: Saving VCF for contacts
Add: Multiple file selection for Samsung firmware
Add: Write full Extcsd or write only the boot configuration ("Repair Extcsd" button)
Add: Intel vendor (for easy read/write ROM2/ROM3/GP1)
Add: "Pinouts" tab (taken from the catalog of classic software)
Add: Checker for Sony TrimArea
Add: Speed graph for "Random verify emmc"
Add: Fat16/Fat32/exFat support (Explorer)

HiPower mode is OFF
Frequence: 14 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 1773 mV
CMD Active Level: 2516 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 90014A483447326211014467811652F6
EMMC CSD: D07F01320F5903FFFFFFFFEF8A4040DA
EMMC Manufacture Name: SKHYNIX
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 014A
EMMC Manufacture Date: 5/2015 , Rev: 01
EMMC NAME: H4G2b , S/N: 44678116 , rev. 01
EMMC NAME (HEX): 483447326211
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 3728 MB (0000E9000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.6 (MMC 4.5, MMC 4.51)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x08 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Device can have extended partitions attribute
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: H4G2b_44678116_20180220_194142.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Opening file: J13G.pit

Pit: J13G.pit
Entry count: 29

The size of the last section has been updated

J100HXXU0AOA1_J100HLUX0AOA1_J100HXXU0AOA2_Home.tar .md5
The list of files in the firmware:
spl.img
sboot.bin
sboot2.bin
boot.img
recovery.img
system.img
sprdcp.img
sprddsp.img
cache.img
hidden.img

HiPower mode is OFF
Frequence: 14 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 1773 mV
CMD Active Level: 2516 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 90014A483447326211014467811652F6
EMMC CSD: D07F01320F5903FFFFFFFFEF8A4040DA
EMMC Manufacture Name: SKHYNIX
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 014A
EMMC Manufacture Date: 5/2015 , Rev: 01
EMMC NAME: H4G2b , S/N: 44678116 , rev. 01
EMMC NAME (HEX): 483447326211
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 3728 MB (0000E9000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.6 (MMC 4.5, MMC 4.51)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x08 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Device can have extended partitions attribute
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: H4G2b_44678116_20180220_194156.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Operation: Write by vendor (Samsung)

Creating GPT-partitioninig
Error writing at address: 000000000000 ... Retry #1
Error writing at address: 000000000000 ... Retry #2
Error writing at address: 000000000000 ... Retry #3
Writing PIT at address: 000000080000
GPT-partitioning done

Unpacking file: spl.img
Unpacking file: sboot.bin
Unpacking file: sboot2.bin
Unpacking file: sprddsp.img
Unpacking file: sprdcp.img
Unpacking file: boot.img
Unpacking file: recovery.img
Unpacking file: cache.img
Unpacking file: system.img
Unpacking file: hidden.img

Partition name: BOOT
Filename: spl.img , Offset: 000000000000 , filesize: 32768 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM2
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 315,79 Kb/s
Partition name: SBOOT
Filename: sboot.bin , Offset: 000000400000 , filesize: 1573888 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1157,70 Kb/s
Partition name: SBOOT2
Filename: sboot2.bin , Offset: 000000600000 , filesize: 1573888 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1154,50 Kb/s
Partition name: WDSP
Filename: sprddsp.img , Offset: 000000C00000 , filesize: 1968128 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1225,55 Kb/s
Partition name: MODEM
Filename: sprdcp.img , Offset: 000001000000 , filesize: 7375844 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 869,46 Kb/s
Partition name: KERNEL
Filename: boot.img , Offset: 000004500000 , filesize: 5663744 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 876,16 Kb/s
Partition name: RECOVERY
Filename: recovery.img , Offset: 000005500000 , filesize: 6994944 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Done writing partition. Write speed: 879,27 Kb/s
Partition name: CSC
Filename: cache.img , Offset: 000006500000 , filesize: 19312912 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Sparse image found v.1.0 Total chunks: 15
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1017,59 Kb/s
Partition name: SYSTEM
Filename: system.img , Offset: 000012D00000 , filesize: 955488064 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Sparse image found v.1.0 Total chunks: 1650
Error writing at address: 00002F988000 ... Retry #1
Error writing at address: 0000447DA000 ... Retry #1
Error writing at address: 00004B382000 ... Retry #1
Done writing partition. Write speed: 839,38 Kb/s
Partition name: HIDDEN
Filename: hidden.img , Offset: 000053D00000 , filesize: 7762160 bytes
eMMC switching to ROM1
Erasing partition...
Writing partition...
Sparse image found v.1.0 Total chunks: 13
Done writing partition. Write speed: 1195,02 Kb/s

All done

After Write All Files Give Detect Info
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 22:09   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: africa
Age: 52
Posts: 1,687
Member: 22284
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Me too i have the same message on a8 2018 SM-A530FD 32GB
Setting interface to EasyJtag2/ISP
Setting bus width to 1 Bit
Setting frequence to 24 MHz
CMD Pullup Level: 434 mV
CMD Active Level: 1370 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 150100424A54443452000684ECE174F9
EMMC CSD: 902701320F5903FFF6DB7FE08A40403B
EMMC Manufacture : SAMSUNG , EMMC NAME: BJTD4R , HEX: 424A54443452 , S/N: 0684ECE1 , rev. 0x00
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x15 , OEM ID: 0x00 , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 7/2017
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 29804 MB (000746C00000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 0 KB (000000000000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 0 KB (000000000000) Counter: 0 , Response: Maybe not clean
EMMC GP1 (GP Partition 1) Capacity: 8 MB , WR_REL (000000800000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.8 (MMC 5.1)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x48 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x01 , width 4bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Device can have extended partitions attribute
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x01
Backup saved: BJTD4R_0684ECE1_20210611_230553.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Scanning soft partitions
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #1
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #2
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #3
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #4
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #5
Too many errors. Reading has been stopped
Attached Images
File Type: png emmc tool suite.png (81.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg emmc tool 2.jpg (157 Bytes, 277 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:47   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 45
Posts: 3,093
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitawira View Post
Me too i have the same message on a8 2018 SM-A530FD 32GB
Setting interface to EasyJtag2/ISP
Setting bus width to 1 Bit
Setting frequence to 24 MHz
CMD Pullup Level: 434 mV
CMD Active Level: 1370 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 150100424A54443452000684ECE174F9
EMMC CSD: 902701320F5903FFF6DB7FE08A40403B
EMMC Manufacture : SAMSUNG , EMMC NAME: BJTD4R , HEX: 424A54443452 , S/N: 0684ECE1 , rev. 0x00
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x15 , OEM ID: 0x00 , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 7/2017
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 29804 MB (000746C00000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 0 KB (000000000000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 0 KB (000000000000) Counter: 0 , Response: Maybe not clean
EMMC GP1 (GP Partition 1) Capacity: 8 MB , WR_REL (000000800000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.8 (MMC 5.1)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x48 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x01 , width 4bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Device can have extended partitions attribute
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x01
Backup saved: BJTD4R_0684ECE1_20210611_230553.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Scanning soft partitions
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #1
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #2
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #3
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #4
Error reading at address: 000000000000 , error: -4, DATA RCV CRC Error ... Retry #5
Too many errors. Reading has been stopped
you chip may be dead
try to reflash eMMC firmware, it may be work some time
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:53   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: africa
Age: 52
Posts: 1,687
Member: 22284
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Where to get the eMMC firmware,Below is my chip info ,if anybody has send me Please


SEC 846
R041
KLMBG2JETD
S7RT5AZTE

I have the backup for this this phone but i do not know which file is ROM 1,ROM2,ROM3 and GP1 if anyone can identify from the this picture attached i would appreciate
Attached Images
File Type: png A530F eMMC backup file.png (51.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by chitawira; 06-12-2021 at 10:00.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 16:26   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 45
Posts: 3,093
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitawira View Post
Where to get the eMMC firmware,Below is my chip info ,if anybody has send me Please


SEC 846
R041
KLMBG2JETD
S7RT5AZTE

I have the backup for this this phone but i do not know which file is ROM 1,ROM2,ROM3 and GP1 if anyone can identify from the this picture attached i would appreciate
you can read it from same or this IC
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 17:43   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: africa
Age: 52
Posts: 1,687
Member: 22284
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
i read that data i have before i messed up and now i want to rewrite but i do not know which file to load as Rom 1,2,3 plus GP1 that is why am asking from the attached which are those files?

May check this attachment and see what am asking
Attached Images
File Type: png A530F eMMC List.png (82.4 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by chitawira; 06-12-2021 at 17:49.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:38.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.27008 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO