GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672/)
-   -   SD Card Unbrick Solution by Easy-JTAG Manual (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672/sd-card-unbrick-solution-easy-jtag-manual-1891346/)

Jabbacks 02-05-2015 08:50

Is it possible to recover phone booting into Qualcomm HS-USB QDLOAD 9008?

Thanks!

mojahed.br 02-13-2015 19:11

ihave i9192 can't go to recovery mode
iwrite frameware and stell stuck in samsung galaxy s4mini logo and restart every time help pleze

mahesh0021 02-20-2015 13:53

too good but one question Is it working in new models like grand,star,core ???

gjalvarez 03-05-2015 19:43

I have a phone with problem with pit file, I can΄t set pit file, should I try this????

gjalvarez 03-10-2015 00:29

when I go to download mode and try to flash with new pit file, odin just hangs... Can anyone help me?

manaswb 03-10-2015 19:54

any one upload total working video

anombase 03-11-2015 12:02

how an i solve missing product name of i9300 and i9500?pls help me out

gjalvarez 03-11-2015 20:37

when I go to download mode and try to flash with new pit file, odin just hangs... Can anyone help me?

gjalvarez 03-18-2015 23:54

When writing the micro sd I am getting this error, can anyone help me?

Compression thread encountered exception: "Exception of type Compression Exception thrown, cause buffer error (-5)"

Also, how can I know when do I need to use it? I mean what error is giving the phone?

Thank you

javed.tak 03-30-2015 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 10731714)
EasyJTAG Magic SD Card Tool Operation Manual

Here are the instruction on creating recovery sd-card and boot sd-card to recover bricked Samsung Phones in case your phone got broken.*Before doing this, if your device are detected by usb as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 ( If you device are EXYNOS MCU Based it not need to be detected by USB at all)

Creating MAGIC CARD from ZBIN Image.

1. Download both PIT and ZBIN files for yor phone from support area.
2. Insert clean formatted SD Card in USB SD Card Reader
3. Run EasyJTAG Software and select SD Image Plugin
4. Select ZBIN file for creating recovery card by clicking button
5. Select yur SD card in drives list. And click button.
6. After few seconds magic SD card will be done. Close plugin and remove it from reader


Recovery Phone by SD Unbrick card

1. Insert SD Card in phone SD card slot and attach battery
2. Put phone in Download mode by USB-JIC either by keyboard combination ( make sure that you have used file with newer firmware than current phone firmware. If you don't know what firmware have ben in phone before software damage – just use latest zbin file from support!)
3. If phone go in ODIN mode, download firmware with same version as in ZBIN file e.g if you used
4. Samsung_GT-I9200_I9200XXUDNE4_GPT_UEFI.zbin you should use I9200XXUDNE4 firmware or newer one.
5. Flash phone with ODIN with PIT file!
6. Repair Done;


Creating MAGIC CARD from BIN Dump

If your phone have more actual firmware version than ZBIN file on support or you have unsupported phone – you can make ZBIN file by yourself from BINary dump ( eMMC Direct Dump or ADB Full Dump)


1. Run EasyJTAG Software and select SD Image Plugin
2. Select (128mbt DUMP)BIN* file for creating recovery card by clicking button
3. Click [Convert From BIN] button
4. After operation complete you will get ZBIN and PIT file in source folder.


• Different Platforms requires different ROM parts for Magic SD

ADB FULL DUMP command please

eskobox76 04-16-2015 18:38

Hello everyone I have the same problem
how can you solve?

Compression thread encountered exception: "Exception of type Compression Exception thrown, cause buffer error (-5)"

.:MobileLife:. 04-21-2015 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by eskobox76 (Post 10990994)
Hello everyone I have the same problem
how can you solve?

Compression thread encountered exception: "Exception of type Compression Exception thrown, cause buffer error (-5)"

post screen shot.

BR.

jessey 04-23-2015 04:21

i'm i to see any file on the magic sd card after creation????
 
Hi, i go through the procedure as described in the images you shared but when i finish creating the magic sd card, i'm i to see any file (s) on the card as when i check the content after creation, there isn't a single file on the sd card.

it's still a blank sd card. i have tried several cards of varying sizes and the outcome has been the same.

what will you advice???

thanx and best wishes

oktay50000 04-23-2015 10:47

mr blang please add sdcard mode tp photos to shell

adnanrawalpindi 04-26-2015 11:49

i m doing make sd card but no drives show in target

tsabila 04-26-2015 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by adnanrawalpindi (Post 11011877)
i m doing make sd card but no drives show in target


try run easy jtag from shell..., or run easy jtag as administrator will be ok




br

naski 04-26-2015 20:54

mantab gan
izin sundul

.:MobileLife:. 04-27-2015 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by naski (Post 11012811)
mantab gan
izin sundul

Only English please read forum rules.

gjalvarez 05-04-2015 16:30

here is the image with the problem... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8a...ew?usp=sharing

gjalvarez 05-04-2015 17:30

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8a...JfbVZpeVk/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8a...JfbVZpeVk/view

jessey 05-09-2015 04:36

No file on sd card after creating magic sd card
 
Hi Team, please i'm i to see any files on the magic sd card after creating it???

reason for asking is i've done this for several of the supported devices and various files in the support and in all instance, though it says "SD operation done", there's no file on the sd card and when i insert to put the device in download mode, nothing happens.

i have tried this with SEVERAL sd cards and the result is the same.

please clarify this for me. thanx and best wishes

.:MobileLife:. 05-09-2015 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessey (Post 11038477)
Hi Team, please i'm i to see any files on the magic sd card after creating it???

reason for asking is i've done this for several of the supported devices and various files in the support and in all instance, though it says "SD operation done", there's no file on the sd card and when i insert to put the device in download mode, nothing happens.

i have tried this with SEVERAL sd cards and the result is the same.

please clarify this for me. thanx and best wishes

You can't see that created file in the sd card.

What is the your phone history.

gjalvarez 05-12-2015 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:MobileLife:. (Post 11000320)
post screen shot.

BR.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8a...JfbVZpeVk/view

.:MobileLife:. 05-19-2015 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjalvarez (Post 11045759)

Download bin once again
Run jtag exe in administrate mode
Change SDcard.

BR.

janzir 05-19-2015 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessey (Post 11038477)
Hi Team, please i'm i to see any files on the magic sd card after creating it???



reason for asking is i've done this for several of the supported devices and various files in the support and in all instance, though it says "SD operation done", there's no file on the sd card and when i insert to put the device in download mode, nothing happens.



i have tried this with SEVERAL sd cards and the result is the same.



please clarify this for me. thanx and best wishes



Sometimes you get corrupted zbin file from support, so download it again and try to open it with 7zip to see if it's ok
After you make the sd boot card, insert it in a working phone and it should notify you that this sd card is damaged or something like that..... Than you are ready to fix your dead phone
Use terraterm with a serial port, to force your device to enter sd card mode

Regards


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aman_aks87 05-20-2015 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by javed.tak (Post 10955417)
ADB FULL DUMP command please

Code:

adb shel
su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/N7100_Dump.bin bs=1024 count=262144


aman_aks87 05-20-2015 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 10731714)
EasyJTAG Magic SD Card Tool Operation Manual

Here are the instruction on creating recovery sd-card and boot sd-card to recover bricked Samsung Phones in case your phone got broken.*Before doing this, if your device are detected by usb as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 ( If you device are EXYNOS MCU Based it not need to be detected by USB at all)

Creating MAGIC CARD from ZBIN Image.

1. Download both PIT and ZBIN files for yor phone from support area.
2. Insert clean formatted SD Card in USB SD Card Reader
3. Run EasyJTAG Software and select SD Image Plugin
4. Select ZBIN file for creating recovery card by clicking button
5. Select yur SD card in drives list. And click button.
6. After few seconds magic SD card will be done. Close plugin and remove it from reader


Recovery Phone by SD Unbrick card

1. Insert SD Card in phone SD card slot and attach battery
2. Put phone in Download mode by USB-JIC either by keyboard combination ( make sure that you have used file with newer firmware than current phone firmware. If you don't know what firmware have ben in phone before software damage – just use latest zbin file from support!)
3. If phone go in ODIN mode, download firmware with same version as in ZBIN file e.g if you used
4. Samsung_GT-I9200_I9200XXUDNE4_GPT_UEFI.zbin you should use I9200XXUDNE4 firmware or newer one.
5. Flash phone with ODIN with PIT file!
6. Repair Done;


Creating MAGIC CARD from BIN Dump

If your phone have more actual firmware version than ZBIN file on support or you have unsupported phone – you can make ZBIN file by yourself from BINary dump ( eMMC Direct Dump or ADB Full Dump)


1. Run EasyJTAG Software and select SD Image Plugin
2. Select (128mbt DUMP)BIN* file for creating recovery card by clicking button
3. Click [Convert From BIN] button
4. After operation complete you will get ZBIN and PIT file in source folder.


• Different Platforms requires different ROM parts for Magic SD

Code:

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 N7100 16GB ( INDIAN MODEL )

history :
=====
last STOCK VERSION:  "N7100XXFUN1_N7100ODDFNI1_INU"

After use custom ROM then unfortunately boot looping ..
 then after client again flash N7100XXFUN1_N7100ODDFNI1_INU
stock file .. this time stuck in flashing process..
then after never boot and no sign of life..


we use your process for unbrick ..through SD CARD METHOD...

using ""Samsung_GT-N7100_N7100XXUENA1_SBOOT_4.3_V2.zbin"" this file
working in phone.


after that, when i am flash through odin using "Samsung_GT-N7100_16G.pit" file
with "N7100XXUFNL1_N7100ODDFNI1_INU"
but not flash just stuck in ""PIT FOR MAPPING""

i am also try 4.3 ROM 4.1 ROM but same error..

plz guide how solve this problem ... ?

http://i61.tinypic.com/atkshc.jpg

concepttheman 07-02-2015 19:06

when i try to ake image i get this plz help

concepttheman 07-02-2015 19:14

This is what i get when i try to use this tool!!! help someone
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w...ew?usp=sharing

and this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w...ew?usp=sharing

please help

concepttheman 07-02-2015 19:15

we spend all this money ansd get scarce support y dont they hire more people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

concepttheman 07-02-2015 19:28

easy jtag executable unbricker has stopped working
 
this is the messge i get when i try to format my card. help plz blang someone
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w...ew?usp=sharing

concepttheman 07-02-2015 19:29

and this is the error message
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-w...ew?usp=sharing

concepttheman 07-02-2015 19:37

repoting back problem solved.
opened as administartor:)

ttechno1985 09-04-2015 17:44

N9005 SDC REPAIRE FILE CREATED AND TRY TO BOOT THE PHONE BUT ALWAYS SHOWING LIKE THIS ERROR SHOWING ON FIGUR
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/8024/kp7jmt.jpg


I USED

(1) 32GB SANDISCK SD CARD
(2) Samsung_SM-N9005_N9005XXUENC2_GPT_UEFI_4.4.2.zbin -SDC REPAIRE FILE I USED DOWNLOAD FROM SHELL

PLZ HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM......

megaponsel 09-07-2015 13:42

need file SD card tool for samsung SM-T215... please help....
thx

kpkgsm 09-08-2015 09:05

Excuse me Mr.blang I did nOt understand This Steps


Creating MAGIC CARD from BIN Dump

If your phone have more actual firmware version than ZBIN file on support or you have unsupported phone – you can make ZBIN file by yourself from BINary dump ( eMMC Direct Dump or ADB Full Dump)


1. Run EasyJTAG Software and select SD Image Plugin
2. Select (128mbt DUMP)BIN* file for creating recovery card by clicking button
3. Click [Convert From BIN] button
4. After operation complete you will get ZBIN and PIT file in source folder.


• Different Platforms requires different ROM parts for Magic SD

Kindly Explaing this with pics or make video
we need to have other working phone in hands for doing this or this can be without having working phone can u explain plz kindly reply.. :)

kpkgsm 09-08-2015 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:MobileLife:. (Post 10732554)
Creating MAGIC CARD from ZBIN Image.

Step 1 Run Plugin

http://s19.postimg.org/6dngjtigz/image.jpg

Step 2 Browse zbin file

http://s19.postimg.org/6114ar6ir/image.jpg

Step 3 Select SD cared reader

http://s19.postimg.org/8kwr4uu2r/image.jpg

Step 4 Write SD cared

http://s19.postimg.org/groqwfk5f/image.jpg

Magic Cared is ready for boot repair now do these steps.

Recovery Phone by SD Unbrick card

1. Insert SD Card in phone SD card slot and attach battery
2. Put phone in Download mode by USB-JIC either by keyboard combination ( make sure that you have used file with newer firmware than current phone firmware. If you don't know what firmware have ben in phone before software damage – just use latest zbin file from support!)
3. If phone go in ODIN mode, download firmware with same version as in ZBIN file e.g if you used
4. Samsung_GT-I9200_I9200XXUDNE4_GPT_UEFI.zbin you should use I9200XXUDNE4 firmware or newer one.
5. Flash phone with ODIN with PIT file!
6. Repair Done.

Creating MAGIC CARD from BIN Dump

Do step 1 and 2 same as above.

Step 3 and 4.

http://s19.postimg.org/se8uxk7gj/3_4.jpg

http://s19.postimg.org/x3ysm5ygz/Ful...231_PM_bmp.jpg

http://s19.postimg.org/rh2foovyb/Ful...256_PM_bmp.jpg

BR.
Siddeque.

For this opertation do we need to have other working phone in hands??

loomingx 10-27-2015 05:28

If device goes into sd card mode but doesn't allow me to enter download mode by pressing volume up does this mean that my EMMC is dead or I will need to do EMMC direct? It's a Note 2 i317m and with magic sd card it goes into sd card mode but won't let me go into full download mode by pressing volume up afterwards...

loomingx 11-04-2015 17:24

Step-by-step how to create magic bin file for s4 sgh-i337m if I have another working device and connect to Jtag? What partition do I save and then convert through your awesome tool?

wasirbilara 11-05-2015 19:29

What is magic card plz tell me im new here

alkhaleejmobile 11-08-2015 17:24

What about sph-l720 dead boot,,connect as hs-usb qdloader 9008

what to do this

repair201 11-09-2015 07:44

is there any solution like this for new lg phones like h443 and lg g4 h810 available also ?

.:MobileLife:. 11-10-2015 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpkgsm (Post 11273523)
For this opertation do we need to have other working phone in hands??

No need working phone just need Easy Jtag box, SD card, and Card reader.
Download .zbin file from shell support and do as seen in pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasirbilara (Post 11392492)
What is magic card plz tell me im new here

A normal SD card you can make magic card for boot repair some samsung phones.

raezak 11-19-2015 04:43

help when create MAGIC CARD from ZBIN Image for g900f after write no files inside of sd card i tried both 4gb up 16gb sd card but still the same after write no files sd card still blank how to solve it



br

badshah302 12-09-2015 23:43

hello.
i have a s4 mini it was stuck at logo but i flashed and now it is hard bricked. i tried to solve with debrick file but it is showing this log and restarting again and again

boot recovery mood
check boot partition
copy from t-flash
boot recovery
write 139008 sectors
reboot

writing this and rebooting. pls help
thanks

badshah302 12-10-2015 00:05

hello.
i have a s4 mini it was stuck at logo but i flashed and now it is hard bricked. i tried to solve with debrick file but it is showing this log and restarting again and again

boot recovery mood
check boot partition
copy from t-flash
boot recovery
write 139008 sectors
reboot

writing this and rebooting. pls help
thanks

loomingx 12-10-2015 04:10

The instructions show how to create a zbin once you have the file you need from the phone but how to get it from phone? What partition? Rom2?

mommu2015 12-30-2015 17:14

any one please help me samsung e700h flashed z3x box after succesfull flash device dead any solution

freshwhite 01-07-2016 14:04

MY P7320T CAD DETECT Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 BUT THIS PHONE HAS NO SDCARD SLOT

jengkaphone 01-14-2016 11:30

how can i create zbin file for samsung gt i9070 if thats file not have in z3x shell? samsung gt i9070 dont have zbin file or bin file in support..so can someone help me here?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -

Page generated in 0.33399 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO