GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672/)
-   -   Suport Tegra 2? Tegra 3? Rockchip? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672/suport-tegra-2-tegra-3-rockchip-1657243/)

Mihnea 05-12-2013 23:12

Suport Tegra 2? Tegra 3? Rockchip?

hello

There are many boxes JTAG famous market even some who do this for a long time eg: riffbox, ort ... etc
Now my company have Riff Box, Medusa BOX, ORT JTAG, Vulcano box.

Why should I buy your software box?

Supports the box your Tegra 2 (lenovo thingtab) or Tegra 3 - Htc one x PJ46100 or Asus TF300t (yesterday i brick this tablet)? or something from Rockchip - processors are placed on Chinese tablets and phones? For example rk 3066?

BR

Mihnea

blang 05-12-2013 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mihnea (Post 9419054)
hello

There are many boxes JTAG famous market even some who do this for a long time eg: riffbox, ort ... etc

Supports the box your Tegra 2 (lenovo thingtab) or Tegra 3 - Htc one x PJ46100 or Asus TF300t (yesterday i brick this tablet)? or something from Rockchip - processors are placed on Chinese tablets and phones? For example rk 3066?

BR

Mihnea

Why you come here if you have so many devices, which not support so many chips? :)

I think you need goto section of Riff Box, Medusa BOX, ORT JTAG, Vulcano box.
And complain there, why this devices not support so many chips.

and:
Do you can search JTAG pins using other devices?
Do you can activate best samsung software and us together with SAMS+JTAG?
Who know may be soon samsung security will be so high,and you can do any job only via JTAG.
Tell me how many pads was broken by wrong soldering and desoldering?
Easy-jtag can configurate any pins like you want, this mean you can solder 5 wires to jtag pins on pcb(any wires), press search pins, -15sec and pins configurated.

Do you know from what was started z3x. From small software for samsung zxxx series, after 1 year - z3x best samsung software.

Nobody tell "you should".
Just wait and see, and soon you will tell "i need this" :)

Dimidrolus 05-13-2013 01:36

Quote:

hello

BR

Mihnea

Jtag for rockchip cpu's... Why do you need this?

Mihnea 05-13-2013 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimidrolus (Post 9419138)
Jtag for rockchip cpu's... Why do you need this?

HELLO

Because in this moment I have in service one tablet (serious s901) how starts and only negativate display (violet -display) and my costomes said that he make update firmware. After this the tablet is amost dead.

And i dont have time to search 5-6 hour for unbrick solution, more easy is to buy some jtag interface how knows this.

After I found some solution at this tablet ... I open the tablet and pins for shortcut is....nowere!!!

BR

MIHNEA

Mihnea 05-13-2013 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 9419086)
Why you come here if you have so many devices, which not support so many chips? :)

and:
Who know may be soon samsung security will be so high,and you can do any job only via JTAG.
Easy-jtag can configurate any pins like you want, this mean you can solder 5 wires to jtag pins on pcb(any wires), press search pins, -15sec and pins configurated.

Do you know from what was started z3x. From small software for samsung zxxx series, after 1 year - z3x best samsung software.

Sorry ... but you feel offended tb what I said above.
I have Z3X box and it works ok ... well ... just as if I was interested in them and watch their project and will try to add new processors that others do not have ... so far ptr honest in my case ... all I came briked from Samsung have managed to fix what I have, but perhaps you bought this box

anwar.welltech 05-13-2013 14:15

i like this option

Mihnea 05-13-2013 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by anwar.welltech (Post 9420642)

i like this option

Yes ... it is very good option, provided you know which JTAG pins ... otherwise nothing sticks.

BR

Mihnea

Haltec 05-13-2013 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mihnea (Post 9420921)
Yes ... it is very good option, provided you know which JTAG pins ... otherwise nothing sticks.

BR

Mihnea

Exactely.

BR

Haltec

Dimidrolus 05-14-2013 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mihnea (Post 9420166)
HELLO

Because in this moment I have in service one tablet (serious s901) how starts and only negativate display (violet -display) and my costomes said that he make update firmware. After this the tablet is amost dead.

And i dont have time to search 5-6 hour for unbrick solution, more easy is to buy some jtag interface how knows this.

After I found some solution at this tablet ... I open the tablet and pins for shortcut is....nowere!!!

BR

MIHNEA

bricked rk based devices must unbrick without jtag. show photo of pcb.

Mihnea 05-14-2013 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimidrolus (Post 9423169)
bricked rk based devices must unbrick without jtag. show photo of pcb.

Where is this photo because I have Serious S901 briked and I find many formus... but tohing...
I founde same for cube 30t with rk3066... but pcb not seams evean.

thx for answer

BR

Mihnea

Dimidrolus 05-14-2013 13:51

Post pcb photo of your device...

.::EXTREME::. 05-14-2013 16:26

Quote:

hello

BR

Mihnea

You have these much tools, and no box supports this chip......:confused: Why?

Bcz..

This chip hardware configured with NO JATG ACESS.:(

So there will be A Solution Without JTAG for your phones...

Search it...

blang 07-11-2013 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 9419086)

and:

Now EASY-JTAG can repair phone based on TEGRA 2, TEGRA 3 with EMMC chip

.::EXTREME::. 07-11-2013 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by blang (Post 9564101)
Now EASY-JTAG can repair phone based on TEGRA 2, TEGRA 3 with EMMC chip

So Its The eMMC Repairing with Easyjtag...and not in TEGRA chip....? :confused:

Is there wiil be pinouts for eMMC on board for EasyRepairing? or we should Dismantle eMMC from board to program it for these TAGRA based fonez?

blang 07-11-2013 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::EXTREME::. (Post 9564245)
So Its The eMMC Repairing with Easyjtag...and not in TEGRA chip....? :confused:

Is there wiil be pinouts for eMMC on board for EasyRepairing? or we should Dismantle eMMC from board to program it for these TAGRA based fonez?

:)) Standart JTAG BOX have access to writing/reading EMMC chip via MCU JTAG interface.
But exist MCU with closed/limited JTAG like tegra

So we research solution for READ/WRITE EMMC without touch MCU.
This way is more stable than JTAG.

You just need connect 5-6wires to phone PCB and thats all.
Full acess to READ/WRITE EMMC ready.
Just now was connected HTC ONE X via direct EMMC connection,
reading full dump now.