GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus Samsung/Octoplus Samsung

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 14:21   #31 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1146942
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 27,412
V1.3.2 - added support for Samsung SM-C101, SGH-I527 and SGH-I537!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.2 is out!

Added support for:
Samsung SM-C101, SGH-I527 and SGH-I537!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.2 Release Notes
  • Added support for the following models:
- SM-C101 - added Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI.
- SGH-I527 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- SGH-I527 - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT,
- SGH-I527 - Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (all in Test Mode).
- SGH-I537 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- SGH-I537 - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
  • Released some improvements to the main software.
  • Added manuals for supported phones.

Dear users, as you've already might noticed, Octopus and Octoplus software are compatible with each other.
Thus, we've decided to merge Octopus and Octoplus LG/Samsung programs in order to reduce the number of
software and avoid any misunderstandings in the future. Owners of mentioned above boxes should use the
same installer. Also all Octopus Box owners can use Octoplus Shell software with all its servicing features.

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung products keep on proving that there are always remarkable solutions for your work!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.2

The Following User Says Thank You to Octopus box For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 15:15   #32 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.3.3 - added support for Samsung SGH-T599, SGH-I527M, SHV-E170K and more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.3 is out!

Added support for:
Samsung SGH-T599, SGH-I527M, SHV-E170S, SHV-E170L, SHV-E170K!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.3 Release Notes
- SGH-T599 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-T599 - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-I527M - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-I527M - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SHV-E170S - added Write Firmware, Read/Write NVM.
- SHV-E170L - added Write Firmware, Read/Write NVM.
- SHV-E170K - added Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM (thanks to Mr. Connn).
  • Improved Unlock operation for SGH-I537.

Dear users, as you've already might noticed, Octopus and Octoplus software are compatible with each other.
Thus, we've decided to merge Octopus and Octoplus LG/Samsung programs in order to reduce the number of
software and avoid any misunderstandings in the future. Owners of mentioned above boxes should use the
same installer. Also all Octopus Box owners can use Octoplus Shell software with all its servicing features.

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung products demonstrate the will to be the first-rated forever as their
exclusive features oriented on the most relevant Samsung mobile phones!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.3

Old 09-20-2013, 15:46   #33 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.3.4 - added world's first support for GT-S6010L, support for SC-04E and many more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.4 is out!

We are glad to inform you that with this update we are now supporting more than 700 Samsung
models in total! And with every next update you will see this number growing as we are working
hard to provide you really first in the world solutions, unlike the other teams!

Added world's first support for:
GT-S6010L!

And support for:
Samsung SC-04E, GT-S6010W, GT-N5100, GT-N5105, GT-N5110!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.4 Release Notes
- SC-04E - added world's first Unlock, Read Codes (no need to write special firmware
- SC-04E - for Read Codes procedure), Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair SN.
- GT-S6010L - added Unlock, Read Codes (no need to write special firmware for Read Codes procedure),
- GT-S6010L - Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair SN.
- GT-S6010W- added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write Security,
- GT-S6010W - Repair Network, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- GT-N5100 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write Security,
- GT-N5100 - Repair Network, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- GT-N5105 - added Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM (thanks to Mr. Connn).
- GT-N5110 - added Write Firmware.
  • Improved Unlock operation for Spreadtrum based phones.

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung is a strong word in technologies of servicing Samsung mobile devices,
known for its qualified approach and great performance!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.4

Old 09-27-2013, 15:05   #34 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.3.5 - added world's first support for Samsung SGH-I257 and much more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.5 is out!

Samsung SGH-I257

Added support for:
Samsung GT-I9206, GT-I9207, GT-S5270Y

Added additional support for:
GT-I9100, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, GT-I9100T, GT-I9100G, GT-I9300, GT-I9300C, GT-I9300T,
GT-I9500, GT-I9502, GT-N5100, GT-N5105, GT-N5110, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N7102, GT-N8000, GT-N8010,
GT-P1000, GT-P1000L, GT-P1000M, GT-P1000N, GT-P1000R, GT-P1000T, GT-P1010, GT-P3100, GT-P3100B,
GT-P3110, GT-P5100, GT-P6201, GT-P6800, GT-P6810, GT-P7300, GT-P7300B, GT-P7300C, GT-P7310, GT-P7510

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.5 Release Notes
- SGH-I257 - added world's first Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write NVM.
- GT-I9206 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write NVM.
- GT-I9207 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write NVM.
- GT-S5270Y - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (thanks to Mr. Ariel Sellanes).
- GT-I9100 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9100G - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9100M - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9100P - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9100T - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9100G - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9300 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9300C - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9300T - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9500 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-I9502 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N5100 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N5105 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N5110 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N7100 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N7100T - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N7102 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N8000 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-N8010 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1000 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1000L - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1000M - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1000N - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1000R - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1000T - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P1010 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P3100 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P3100B - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P3110 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P5100 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P6201 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P6800 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P6810 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P7300 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P7300B - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P7300C - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P7310 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).
- GT-P7510 - added Reset Screen Lock for Android 4.x.x firmware (no need to root the device and turn on USB Debugging Mode).

Note! To perform Direct Unlock or Repair IMEI for SGH-I257, GT-I9206 and GT-I9207 device, you need to root them manually first.

Now we're talking business! Lots of devices, tons of solutions and the best is yet to come with Octoplus/Octopus Samsung!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.5

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octopus box For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 14:35   #35 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.3.6 - added support for Samsung GT-B7510L, GT-E1085L, GT-E2370 and SM-T211!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.6 is out!

Added support for:
Samsung GT-B7510L, GT-E1085L, GT-E2370, SM-T211

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.6 Release Notes
- GT-B7510L - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI,
- GT-B7510L - Read/Write/Repair NVM (thanks to Mr. Ariel Sellanes).
- GT-E1085L - added Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write EEPROM,
- GT-E1085L - Read/Write Full Flash (thanks to Mr. Ariel Sellanes).
- GT-E2370 - added Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI.
- SM-T211 - added Write Firmware.

While others show-off with so-called "world's first" updates, we strive for superiority, polishing our solutions
so we can get as close to ideal as possible! Everything to make your experience with the box simple and friendly.

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.6

Find out more at: www.octoplusbox.com

Old 10-11-2013, 16:06   #36 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.3.7 - Added support for Samsung SM-T310, SM-T311, SGH-T599N, GT-E3309!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.7 is out!

Added support for:
Samsung SM-T310, SM-T311, SGH-T599N, GT-E3309

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.7 Release Notes
- SM-T310 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair Network, Read/Write Security,
- SM-T310 - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SM-T311 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair Network, Read/Write Security,
- SM-T311 - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- GT-E3309 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (thanks to Mr. chris200).
- SGH-T599N - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS,
- SGH-T599N - Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (thanks to Mr. rakataka1989).
- GT-N7100 - added Repair EFS.

Don't you love those new servicing features for your favorite phones? We sure do and make 'em as many
as possible as often as we can, so you can enjoy your work, not struggle with uncertain solutions!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.7

Old 10-18-2013, 18:46   #37 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.3.8 - presenting world's first SM-N900 Repair Network and more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.8 is out!

Added support for:
Samsung SM-N900, SGH-I337Z, GT-I9195L, GT-I9195T, SPH-L720

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.8 Release Notes
- SM-N900 - added Write Firmware, Repair Network (world's first),
- SM-N900 - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-I337Z - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Fast Repair IMEI.
- GT-I9195L - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- GT-I9195L - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode,
- GT-I9195L - Fix Downloads Count.
- GT-I9195T - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- GT-I9195T - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode,
- GT-I9195T - Fix Downloads Count.
- SPH-L720- added Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- SPH-L720 - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
  • Improved connection procedure (added support for ADB) for GT-I9100.
    Released some improvements to the main software.
    Added Software manuals for supported phones.

Note!
SM-N900*. Please, be careful! After Repair Network operation, IMEI will be set to "00000000000000".
SPH-L720*. Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI solutions work only for MDL and MDC baseband versions.
SPH-L720**. In some cases this phone has unstable connection with the software, thus if the phone is not
recognized via micro-USB cable, try to connect it via micro-UART cable and vise versa.
SM-N900*, SGH-I337Z*, GT-I9195L*, GT-I9195T*, SPH-L720*. Root is required to perform some operations
(root procedure is described in manuals).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-QJUkYbTs

Don't you love those new servicing features for your favorite phones? We sure do and make 'em as many
as possible as often as we can, so you can enjoy your work, not struggle with uncertain solutions!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.8

Old 10-25-2013, 16:02   #38 (permalink)
Product Supporter

v1.3.9 - added world's first support for Samsung SM-N900W8, GT-S7392, GT-S7392L.

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.9 is out!

Samsung SM-N900W8, GT-S7392, GT-S7392L

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.9 Release Notes
- SM-N900W8 - added world's first Unlock, Repair IMEI, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- SM-N900W8 - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (thanks to Mr. Jawi).
- GT-S7390 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair S/N.
- GT-S7392 - added world's first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI (A/B), Repair S/N.
- GT-S7392L - added world's first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI (A/B), Repair S/N.
- GT-E1085F - added Repair IMEI, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write EEPROM, Read/Write Full Flash.
- GT-E1087T - added Repair IMEI, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write EEPROM, Read/Write Full Flash.
  • Improved Repair IMEI operation for GT-I9300 and GT-N7100.
  • All supported operations are described in details in software manuals ("Help" button in software).

GT-S7390*, GT-S7392*. To perform Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI, Repair S/N operations, it is necessary to root
the phone first (or write special firmware "GT-S7390_for_Unlock_and_IMEI_SN_Repair"/"GT-S7392_for_Unlock_and_IMEI_SN_Repair"
from Support Area). To perform Read Codes operation, root is not required.
GT-S7392L*. To perform Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI, Repair S/N operations, it is necessary to root the phone.
Read Codes operation doesn't require rooting.

Octoplus/Octopus - delivering the best solutions from the world of Samsung devices with
the easiest procedures and intuitive software!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.3.9

Old 11-01-2013, 17:31   #39 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.4.0 - added support for Samsung SGH-T999N, GT-I8262B, SGH-I337 and much more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.0 is out!

Added support for:
Samsung SGH-T999N, GT-I8262B, SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-I337Z, SGH-M919, SGH-M919V, SGH-M919M

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.0 Release Notes
- SGH-T999N - added Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (standard and fast methods), Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- SGH-T999N - Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- GT-I8262B - added Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM.
- SGH-I337 - added Repair IMEI (standard method), Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-I337 - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-I337M - added Repair IMEI (standard method), Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-I337M - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-I337Z - added Repair IMEI (standard method), Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-I337Z - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-M919 - added Repair IMEI (standard method), Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-M919 - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-M919V - added Repair IMEI (standard method), Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-M919V - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SGH-M919M - added Repair IMEI (standard method), Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SGH-M919M - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
  • Improved Unlock operation for SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-I337Z, SGH-M919, SGH-M919V, SGH-M919M
    (now it is possible to unlock mentioned above phones with new security type without downgrading phone's firmware).
  • All supported operations are described in details in Software manuals ("Help" button in the Software).
  • Special thanks to Mr. XcachorroX®.

Note! Repair IMEI for SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-I337Z, SGH-M919, SGH-M919V, SGH-M919M
Note! works via USB cable (it doesn't require Samsung Micro UART cable).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJK0Y1t-4A

Octoplus/Octopus Box - the smart choice!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.0

Old 11-20-2013, 11:08   #40 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.4.1 - added world's first Repair IMEI for GT-I8260, GT-I8262 and more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.1 is out!

Samsung GT-I8260, GT-I8262, GT-I8262B, GT-I8262D, SM-T217A and more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.1 Release Notes
- GT-I8260 - added world's first Repair IMEI.
- GT-I8262 - added world's first Repair IMEI (A/B).
- GT-I8262B - added world's first Repair IMEI (A/B).
- GT-I8262D - added world's first Repair IMEI (A/B).
- SM-T217A - added world's first Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write Security, Read/Write/Repair NVM,
- SM-T217A - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (thanks to Mr. Hoangtruongson).
- GT-S3800W - added Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Write Firmware.
- GT-S3802 - added Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A/B), Write Firmware.
- GT-S3802W - added Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A/B), Write Firmware.
- GT-C3322i - added Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A/B), Write Firmware.
- GT-I9500 - added Repair EFS.
- GT-I9502 - added Repair EFS.
- SPH-L720 - added Repair EFS.
- SGH-I337 - added Repair EFS.
- SGH-I337M - added Repair EFS.
- SGH-I337Z - added Repair EFS.
- SGH-M919 - added Repair EFS.
- SGH-M919V - added Repair EFS.
- SGH-M919M - added Repair EFS.
  • All supported operations are described in details in Software manuals ("Help" button in the Software).

Note!
* before you proceed to Repair IMEI operation for GT-I8260 (GT-I8262, GT-I8262B, GT-I8262D), you need to root
the phone manually or write special firmware "GT-I8260_for_IMEI_Repair.oct" ("GT-I8262_for_IMEI_Repair.oct",
"GT-I8262B_for_IMEI_Repair.oct", "GT-I8262D_for_IMEI_Repair.oct") from Support Area.
** if you re-flash GT-I8260 (GT-I8262, GT-I8262B, GT-I8262D), phone's network will be unavailable (not active).
To make network available, it is necessary to preform Repair IMEI again.
*** before you proceed to Unlock/Read Codes/Repair IMEI for GT-S3802W (GT-S3802, GT-S3802W, GT-C3322i),
it is necessary to write any firmware for this phone model from Support Area.
**** after Repair EFS operation for GT-I9500 (GT-I9502), phone's IMEI will be set to default and network
will be unavailable (not active). To make network available, it is necessary to Repair IMEI to one of the
service IMEIs from the list.
***** after performing Repair EFS operation of SPH-L720 (SGH-I337, SGH-I337M, SGH-I337Z, SGH-M919, SGH-M919V, SGH-M919M), please make Repair NVM to apply changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5I0Nj5STLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yig_VfZM0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThbQUrZMLo

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.1

Last edited by Octopus box; 11-21-2013 at 15:52.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-26-2013, 14:59   #41 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Unlock of supported Sony Xperia devices now comes cheaper!

The best news of the season!
We've dropped prices on Sony Xperia unlock!

Unlock of supported Sony Xperia devices now comes cheaper
than you can imagine - from only 1 credit per UNLOCK!
Save up to 35% on every device!

Octoplus/Octopus Server Credits Consumption:

With Octoplus/Octopus Server Credits you get all the benefits
from the Octoplus/Octopus Software outstanding features.
Don't waste your money - spend as much as you need!
Minimum order starts at 1 credit.

Old 12-13-2013, 11:02   #42 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.4.2 - added support for GT-I8262L, GT-E1175T, GT-E3300 and more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.2 is out!

Added new features and made some improvements to a series of Samsung devices!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.2 Release Notes
- GT-I9500 - added Repair IMEI (now you can restore your original IMEI, leaving "service IMEIs" in the past),
- GT-I9500 - Repair Network, improved Direct Unlock.
- SM-N900 - added Direct Unlock.
- GT-I9300 - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- GT-I9300C - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- GT-I9300T - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- GT-N7100 - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- GT-N7100T - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- GT-N7108 - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- SHW-M440S - improved Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI.
- GT-I8262L - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM.
- GT-E1175T - added Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Read/Write EEPROM, Read/Write Full Flash (thanks to Mr. FAFO3).
- GT-E3300 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (thanks to Mr. MARVZ_TG).

Note!

From now on new security type is supported for GT-I9500, GT-I9300, GT-I9300C, GT-I9300T, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N7108, SHW-M440S devices!

To Repair IMEI of GT-I9500, GT-I9300, GT-I9300C, GT-I9300T, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N7108, SHW-M440S, it is necessary to use Micro USB cable
only (NO NEED to use Samsung Micro UART cable).

If you reflash device (GT-I9500, GT-I9300, GT-I9300C, GT-I9300T, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N7108, SHW-M440S) after you performed "Direct Unlock"
or "Repair IMEI" operations, Network can be unavailable (not active); to fix Network (activate), you need to perform "Repair Network" operation.

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.2

Old 12-19-2013, 16:05   #43 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.4.3. - added support for GT-I8260L, GT-I9506, GT-C3592, GT-S7582 and more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.3 is out!

Added new features and made few improvements to a series of Samsung devices.

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.3 Release Notes
- GT-I8260L - added Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI (world's first), Read Codes, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM.
- GT-I9506 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- GT-I9506 - Read/Write EFS, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (thanks to Mr. YASS YASS).
- GT-C3590 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Write Firmware.
- GT-C3592 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A/B), Write Firmware.
- GT-S7580 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Repair SN, Write Firmware.
- GT-S7582 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A/B), Repair SN, Write Firmware.

Note!
  • Before you perform Repair IMEI operation for GT-I8260L, you need to root the phone manually or write
    special firmware "GT-I8260L_for_IMEI_Repair.oct" from Support Area.
  • If you reflash GT-I8260L, phone's network will be unavailable (not active). To make network available,
    it is necessary to Repair IMEI again.
  • Before you perform Unlock / Read Codes / Repair IMEI operation(s) for GT-C3590 (GT-C3592), it is necessary
    to write any firmware for this phone model from Support Area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRld5TVBLHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In-XGoztXpE

DID YOU KNOW?
Octoplus/Octopus can Repair IMEI for Windows Phones GT-I8750, SGH-T899, SGH-T899M
and that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.3

Last edited by Octopus box; 12-19-2013 at 23:18.

Old 01-03-2014, 16:36   #44 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.4.4 - Samsung SM-G730A, SM-G730W8, GT-S6790, GT-S6790N, GT-S6792L!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.4 is out!

Added support for Samsung SM-G730A, SM-G730W8, GT-S6790, GT-S6790N, GT-S6792L!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.4 Release Notes
- SM-G730A - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SM-G730A - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- SM-G730W8 - added Direct Unlock, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write Security,
- SM-G730W8 - Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode.
- GT-S6790 - added Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair SN.
- GT-S6790N - added Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair SN.
- GT-S6792L - added Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair SN.
  • Added support for GT-I9300, GT-N7100 with Android 4.3 firmwares and new security.
  • Added support for GT-I9505 with Android 4.3 firmwares and new security, which can't be connected via Software.

Note!

Before performing "Direct Unlock" or "Repair S/N" operation for GT-S6790 (GT-S6790N, GT-S6792L),
you need to root the phone manually or write special firmware "GT-S6790_for_Unlock_and_SN_Repair"
("GT-S6790N_for_Unlock_and_SN_Repair", "GT-S6792L_for_Unlock_and_SN_Repair") from Support Area.

To perform "Direct Unlock" ("Read Codes", "Repair IMEI") operation for GT-I9505,
which can't be connected via Software, perform following steps:
  1. Write firmware "I9505XXUEMI8_I9505OXAEMI8_I9505XXUEMI8_OXA_Androi d_4.3".
  2. Write firmware "For_Unlock_and_IMEI_Repair_GT-I9505".
  3. Carefully perform all steps 1-14 from Software log to connect the device.
  4. Perform "Direct Unlock" ("Read Codes", "Repair IMEI") operation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPnS8lmnS-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WkmZCn8Hlg

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.4

Last edited by Octopus box; 01-04-2014 at 13:13.

Old 01-16-2014, 18:05   #45 (permalink)
Product Supporter

V1.4.5 - added world's first support for SM-G350 and many more!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.5 is out!

With this update Octoplus/Octopus supports over 750 Samsung phones!

Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.5 Release Notes
- SM-G350 - added world's first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Repair SN, Repair Network, Write Firmware.
- GT-S5310B - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair SN.
- GT-S5310E - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair SN.
- GT-S5310G - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair SN.
- GT-S5310L - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware, Repair IMEI, Repair SN.
- GT-S7390 - added world's first Repair Network, improved Repair IMEI operation.
- GT-S7392 - added world's first Repair Network, improved Repair IMEI (A/B) operation.
- GT-S7392L - added world's first Repair Network, improved Repair IMEI (A/B) operation.
- GT-S7580 - added world's first Repair Network, improved Repair IMEI operation.
- GT-S7582 - added world's first Repair Network, improved Repair IMEI (A/B) operation.
  • Improved Repair IMEI operation for GT-I9300 with default IMEI for Android 4.3 firmwares and new security.
    To Repair default IMEI, perform "Repair EFS" and then "Repair IMEI" operations.
  • Improved Repair IMEI operation for GT-N7100 with default IMEI for Android 4.3 firmwares and new security.
    To Repair default IMEI, perform "Repair EFS" and then "Repair IMEI" operations.
  • Improved Unlock operation for SM-N900.
  • Improved Unlock operation for GT-S7500T (thanks to Mr. chris2007).

Note!

Before performing "Direct Unlock" ("Repair S/N", "Repair IMEI", "Repair Network") operation for
SM-G350 (GT-S7580, GT-S7582, GT-S7390, GT-S7392, GT-S7392L), you need to root the phone manually
(root procedure is described in software manual for each phone separately and can be accessed
via "Help" button in the software).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11M5gWtrVtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMUPYpNBySo

DID YOU KNOW?
Octoplus/Octopus supports latest Samsung phones: SGH-I527, SGH-I537, GT-I9190, GT-I9192,
GT-I9195, GT-I9200, GT-I9205, GT-I9295 and that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Download Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.5

Closed Thread