GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Sim Cloning and Scaning (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f70/)
-   -   New version SIM-EMU 6.00 for GreenCard 2/GreenCard/SilverCard (RELEASED) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f70/new-version-sim-emu-6-00-greencard-2-greencard-silvercard-released-86355/)

shopen 05-26-2003 12:25

SimEmu6

Send me please SimEmu6
[email protected]

wojtek 05-26-2003 13:28

to simemu:
is eeprom-hex compatible to all card (silver, green, green2)?

desgrassia 05-26-2003 13:32

I have a question

is there any problem with the FLASH itself, or if I have been able to download the zipfile and extract the files it should be OK?

I'm asking because I am having problems trying to flash the silvercard with simemu 6.00s and I don't know if they're related to problems with the programmer, or what else

callinas 05-26-2003 13:40

Sim emu sended, enjoy.

desgrassia , it happened to me too, i run one first time the SIM_EMU_6.00_CFG, and then write flash and eprom again, and then worked fine.

desgrassia 05-26-2003 14:34

uhm it's WEIRD here

here's my experience

I have been able to write the SIMEMU 6.00s (after modifying the SMS etc. values with the configurator) and to insert first two IMSI/KI couples

then I went to simemu menu and selected "restart"... the phone froze on the "updating sim..." screen... I removed battery, put it back on and now it says "sim card rejected" (it will work with other SIM's, and the SimEmu SIM won't work on any phone)

now I'm trying to flash it again, but with no success... I think it's a problem with my "multipipo" programmer, because I also tried to put simemu 5.00s back on it, but it doesn't work :(

how can I check if the programmer is faulty?

simemu 05-26-2003 15:52

Did you read the top of the post ?

The SIM-EMU is not allowable.
Don't use the previous ZIP.

Please wait, today I'll resolve the problem

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience.

desgrassia 05-26-2003 16:02

simemu, yes, I read the top of the post... this is why I was asking this in my previous post... but noone answered

Quote:

is there any problem with the FLASH itself, or if I have been able to download the zipfile and extract the files it should be OK?
my question was just this: is there any problem with the "corrupted zip file" I read somewhere, or in the flash itself? seen the problems I had, I'd suppose they're with the flash itself... but it's not so clear from your post

desgrassia 05-26-2003 16:03

btw... could it be that the "wrong" 6.0 flashed to the card "destroyed" it? I can't re-flash even 5.0 to it anymore :(

sheLLtox 05-26-2003 16:46

desgrassia you already "erase" simemu6_FL from PIC?

If I understand from simemu page... you have to erase 6_FL, and after.. re-flash with 5

desgrassia 05-26-2003 16:54

I even tried writing all 00's "manually" with ICprog, but no results. I really don't know how to tell if it's my programmer gone faulty in the meantime :o I don't have other smartcards to test with at the moment... will try later with another card

desgrassia 05-26-2003 18:24

I eventually have been able to erase and flash... I don't know what where who why and when... :D but now I have simemu 5.00s again on the card... and the minute after I discover 6.00 has been re-released :( ok... another session of ICprog'ing awaits me ... NOW :D

desgrassia 05-26-2003 18:32

@ SIMEMU
I have a question: just out of curiosity, what was "technically" wrong with the first release of simemu 6.0? did the problem I got come from that "bug"?

another thing... why not a "6.01" instead? by releasing 2 different releases with same number you can create some confusion (IMHO)

simemu 05-26-2003 18:51

@ desgrassia

It was a distribution problem.
I have put a previous version of mine in the ZIP and not the correct version.

Regards

desgrassia 05-26-2003 18:58

ehm... simemu 6.00s "new" does NOT work!!!!!!! I inserted CORRECTED KI and IMSI (they worked till 5 minutes ago with simemu5... I double-triple-quadruple checked) but phone won't register on the network :-( I tried inputting them 3 times, still no-go

any clues?

(the "wrong" release WORKED (except for the fact it froze the phone and the sim too :P))

simemu 05-26-2003 19:15

@desgrassia

The 6.00 works fine.
Did you write the files with the ICProg verification activated ?
Did you test the position where you put the data ?

Regards