GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Miracle Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715/)
-   -   invalid imei lenovo a916 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715/invalid-imei-lenovo-a916-2237596/)

ali harkous 06-24-2017 22:14

invalid imei lenovo a916

hi, I get invalid imei after flashing stock rom to Lenovo a916 mt6592, I want to know the right way to repair the imei by miracle box, when I try to write imei(switched off) after connecting AT MODE META MODE RADING INFORMATION FROM THE PHONE.. NONE IMEI ,
when I try by (SWITCHED ON) it not connect maybe because of drivers but I don t know what is the driver I must install.
when I try by android section repair imei ii get done but when I switched the device on, still imei invalid .
the phone have 2 sim slot but I am trying to write only one imei I found on the back of device

(I can not upload photos because I can not register to qq because of error number invalid that I can t find solution )

FALCON-BOX 06-25-2017 01:39

2 sim slot write double imei
How Upload Picture In Forum With Video Guide

king.of.gsm 06-25-2017 06:54

Write imei in boot mode this method 100% work for you

Check this video thread how to write imei in boot mode

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715...017-a-2227228/

ali harkous 06-25-2017 10:08

I tried put 2 imei and on boot mode (I check the new(bt) like on video) , I get the error : no find phone data(1) try restore imei by format , I do format after I try to write imei again , same error.

(about the upload photos , I am telling u I try sign up on qq messenger like the instructions on the thread but no success I have been several days trying and put different numbr of phone but I get always the error( This number has reached the daily limit of verification code received. Please try a different number) . give me another way plz to upload pictures this method stuck on sign up for qq messenger )

ali harkous 06-25-2017 10:14

there is no serial number also , maybe I have to restore serial numbr first , but how I can do it ?

hervie 06-25-2017 10:17

solution...

Use ADB Mode

Root Phone

Write imei again

bro check on settings/about if unknown baseband

post result......

Biscosunny 06-25-2017 10:47

yes, root the pone, and use adb to rewrite imei

ali harkous 06-25-2017 12:18

baseband don't appear on ( about phone ) , but when I read info I get theh baseband normaly , serial number don't appear , I think it s something about write sn first.but I don t know how.
I have been try that root then write imei by adb , I get done , but when I check the imei , it still invalid , I will try it again ,and post result and I hope u to be patient and help me because I have been days trying resolve this

king.of.gsm 06-25-2017 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali harkous (Post 12562036)
baseband don't appear on ( about phone ) , but when I read info I get theh baseband normaly , serial number don't appear , I think it s something about write sn first.but I don t know how.
I have been try that root then write imei by adb , I get done , but when I check the imei , it still invalid , I will try it again ,and post result and I hope u to be patient and help me because I have been days trying resolve this

flash your phone with format all then write imei again

ali harkous 06-25-2017 14:05

I root the phone . repair imei adb ( mtk android) I get : connecting to phone wait..ok repair imei.. communicate error, id:5108.
repair imei adb (mtk new) I get : connecting to phone wait ..ok repair imei.. done.
but imei still invalid
(the phone have have 2 sim but on imei on back , I use the imei on back for 1 and the 2 I use from damaged phone I have)

I try to flash with format then write imei same result
I think that there is file nv missing on the flash file. but it s uniq that I found on net Lenovo_A916_USR_S1205_141013_(by_xdafirmware.com).

saenchep 06-25-2017 14:21

Will You Use Another Support Tools Or You Need To Do With This MIRACLE BOX , If Not Then We Are Here To Provide You Better Result !!!

#Reply Soon !!!

With Best Regards,

ali harkous 06-25-2017 14:26

I ask here because I need to do it with miracle box . i just want to know how , i try all the ways the friends tell me but until now no success
(the logos i mention it s operations made by miracle box )

saenchep 06-25-2017 14:32

Be Patient !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali harkous (Post 12562202)
I ask here because I need to do it with miracle box . i just want to know how , i try all the ways the friends tell me but until now no success

If So ,
Please Be Patient For Better Solution !!! :) :)

With Best Regards,
Good Luck !!

ali harkous 06-28-2017 22:21

i write nv on miracle box, then new imei appear , can I leave it like that or I must change the imei to the one on the back ?, I try to change the imei but same error appear like when I was trying to write imei and it was invalido

jayeknowles49 01-25-2023 23:12

friendly

hello to everyone im very new here and want to learn