GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > Miracle Team > Miracle Box

Miracle Box GSMCampus

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 13:13   #676 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alexandria Egypt
Posts: 19
Member: 618782
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3

BOX SERIAL NUMBER :TMCM110830N0A8F3
DATE OF PURCHASE 1 year ago

COUNTRY : egypt



DEALER no DEALER in egypt




Problem :Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Operation Aborted
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:29   #677 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
sumitdutta786's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gsm Sumit katwa west bengal
Age: 33
Posts: 184
Member: 1766027
Status: Offline
Sonork: Whatsapp or Facebook
Thanks Meter: 20
Donate money to this user
how to register sheel
COM3
MBCM120306NB0B71
V8.22
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Shell version is up to date(1.0.0)
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial validation is OK
Box is not registered!
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Operation Aborted
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Done
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Post failed with error: 0 Request aborted on timeout
RequestDone, no error. Status =0
Finished, Post msg #0
0 Request aborted on timeout
Post failed with error: 0 Request aborted on timeout
RequestDone, no error. Status =0
Finished, Post msg #0
0 Request aborted on timeout
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial validation is OK
Box is not registered!
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Operation Aborted
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Shell version is up to date(1.0.0)
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial validation is OK
Box is not registered!
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:57   #678 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Deepesh Sharma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Incredible-India
Posts: 6,020
Member: 1301233
Status: Offline
Sonork: Closed
Thanks Meter: 9,297
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by inamuddin View Post
Box serial Number: MBCM1B3553 Date of purchase: 04 April 2013 Country: India Dealer Name : Elcotek Telecom
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarN70 View Post
S/N: MBCM120806NB2662
date of purchase : about 6 month old
country : india
reseller :divya telecom

it shows box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::RAJA-SOFT-INDORE::.. View Post
My Post Pending Pls Chek
Quote:
Originally Posted by inamuddin View Post
Box Serial Number:MBCM1B3553
Date of Purchase:04 APRIL 2013
Country: INDIA
Dealer Name:ELCOTEK TELECOM/NAMAN AGARWAL
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box
Quote:
Originally Posted by alok_chp View Post
Box Serial Number:MBCM120803NB259A
Date of Purchase:04 APRIL 2013
Country: INDIA
Dealer Name:MANMOHAN MOBILE
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun khatri View Post
BOX SERIAL NO. TMCM120302NBO81F
DATE OF PURCHASE: ABOUT 8 MONTT AGO
COUNTRY: INDIA
DEALER NAME :

Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Quote:
Originally Posted by اسلام ابوفارس View Post
BOX SERIAL NUMBER :TMCM110830N0A8F3
DATE OF PURCHASE 1 year ago

COUNTRY : egypt



DEALER no DEALER in egypt




Problem :Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Operation Aborted
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitdutta786 View Post
how to register sheel
COM3
MBCM120306NB0B71
V8.22
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Shell version is up to date(1.0.0)
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial validation is OK
Box is not registered!
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Operation Aborted
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Done
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Post failed with error: 0 Request aborted on timeout
RequestDone, no error. Status =0
Finished, Post msg #0
0 Request aborted on timeout
Post failed with error: 0 Request aborted on timeout
RequestDone, no error. Status =0
Finished, Post msg #0
0 Request aborted on timeout
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial validation is OK
Box is not registered!
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Operation Aborted
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Shell version is up to date(1.0.0)
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial validation is OK
Box is not registered!
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0
200 OK
ALL SERIAL NUMBER ADD IN OUR DATA BASE LOOK HERE FOR REGISTER YOUR MIRACLE/EAGLE EYE BOX

HOW REGISTER MIRACLE/EAGLE-EYE VIDEO TUTOR
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 15:52   #679 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Member: 1899268
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
mbcm120217NB02DA

Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box

reseller:mobile solution
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 19:40   #680 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5
Member: 1695086
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
BOX S/N :MBCM120322NB14CA

COUNTRY :EGYPT

DATE OF PURCHASE :08/04/2013

I bought this box just yesterday and hv some pro in writ flash in coolsend cpu
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:54   #681 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 116
Member: 1807499
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 119
MBCM120217NB02DA
MBCM120322NB14CA


All Done
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to miracleindia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 18:19   #682 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 28
Member: 412498
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
S/N: MBCM120906NB2AD1
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box
Distributer Indonesia
reseller:NAIM
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:18   #683 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Member: 316534
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
S/N: MBCM1B2F48
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box
date of purchase : 10/04/2013
Dealer Name : India
reseller:GURURAJ
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 14:11   #684 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Posts: 35
Member: 1125249
Status: Offline
Sonork: 5567776
Thanks Meter: 24
box s/n : MBCM1B318F
date of purchase : 09/april/2013
country : Ukraine
dealer name : Gsmserver.com.ua

ERROR :Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller

log below:
Code:
COM11
MBCM1B318F
V8.22
Please Wait...
Checking Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0 
200 OK
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0 
200 OK
Getting shell version...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0 
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0 
200 OK
Shell version is up to date(1.0.0)
Checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0 
200 OK
Receiving data from Server...
Done
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
Finished, Post msg #0 
200 OK
Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 22:21   #685 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 247
Member: 1036725
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
box s/n : MBCM120327NB198F
date of purchase : 2012.11.21
country : Ukraine
dealer name : Gsmserver.com.ua

ERROR :Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:32   #686 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Member: 1916844
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609373
Thanks Meter: 0
miracle box serial number is not valid.

sir,
i have miracle box but it is showing serial number is not valid.
my box serial no. is MBCM120306NB0B38.
please help me out.
thanking you
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:41   #687 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Deepesh Sharma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Incredible-India
Posts: 6,020
Member: 1301233
Status: Offline
Sonork: Closed
Thanks Meter: 9,297
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheo View Post
s/n: Mbcm120906nb2ad1
box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box
distributer indonesia
reseller:naim
Quote:
Originally Posted by rathod View Post
s/n: Mbcm1b2f48
box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
plz register my box
date of purchase : 10/04/2013
dealer name : India
reseller:gururaj
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexais View Post
box s/n : Mbcm1b318f
date of purchase : 09/april/2013
country : Ukraine
dealer name : Gsmserver.com.ua

error :box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller

log below:
Code:
com11
mbcm1b318f
v8.22
please wait...
Checking server...
Done
requestdone, no error. Status =200
finished, post msg #0 
200 ok
done
requestdone, no error. Status =200
finished, post msg #0 
200 ok
getting shell version...
Sending data to server...
Done
requestdone, no error. Status =200
finished, post msg #0 
200 ok
receiving data from server...
Done
requestdone, no error. Status =200
finished, post msg #0 
200 ok
shell version is up to date(1.0.0)
checking box serial validation and registration...
Sending data to server...
Done
requestdone, no error. Status =200
finished, post msg #0 
200 ok
receiving data from server...
Done
requestdone, no error. Status =200
finished, post msg #0 
200 ok
security key is valid
connected to host
connected to database
box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Quote:
Originally Posted by shurrass View Post
box s/n : Mbcm120327nb198f
date of purchase : 2012.11.21
country : Ukraine
dealer name : Gsmserver.com.ua

error :box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikhit View Post
sir,
i have miracle box but it is showing serial number is not valid.
My box serial no. Is mbcm120306nb0b38.
Please help me out.
Thanking you
all done now register your box
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deepesh Sharma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 07:26   #688 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Member: 1899268
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
MBCM1B2F64
box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
reseller:mobile solution
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:47   #689 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: india
Posts: 28
Member: 1171244
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
box s/n : MBCM120618NB1E31

date of purchase : not know

country : india

dealer name : mobile bhaiya


Security key is valid
Connected to Host
Connected to Database
Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller

Last edited by bmc2; 04-15-2013 at 08:55.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49   #690 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
sbata-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MOROCCO
Posts: 316
Member: 909860
Status: Offline
Sonork: +212600693045
Thanks Meter: 120
hi im new miraclebox user frome morocco plz i need register my box

box s/n : 120906NB2A68

date of purchase : 02/2013
country : MOROCCO
dealer name : NO DEALER IN MOROCCO

problem : Box serial number is not valid! Contact your reseller
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:27.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.26077 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO