GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > GSMServer Products > SigmaKey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2020, 13:24   #136 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 56948
Thanks Meter: 15

Hi! I have pack 1 to 4, but in don't know what are the Huawei Operations via server???
"Authorization – backdoor opening of Huawei phone, after which you can perform one or several service operations (Unlock, IMEI repair, Remove FRP, etc.). Backdoor closes after the phone has been restarted" refers to test point operations???? or in this new version of sigma you have introduced server authorisation for all operations without testpoint?

I don't know ti'll now that SigmaKey uses server authorisations for supported testpoint operations!
thanks!
kind regards!
Old 09-13-2020, 13:46   #137 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 231728
Thanks Meter: 2,102
Donate money to this user
TEAM can you parched cert file to write original IMEI ?
Old 09-13-2020, 14:03   #138 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2089620
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrunzyGSM View Post
Hi! I have pack 1 to 4, but in don't know what are the Huawei Operations via server???
"Authorization – backdoor opening of Huawei phone, after which you can perform one or several service operations (Unlock, IMEI repair, Remove FRP, etc.). Backdoor closes after the phone has been restarted" refers to test point operations???? or in this new version of sigma you have introduced server authorization for all operations without test-point?

I don't know ti'll now that SigmaKey uses server authorizations for supported test-point operations!
thanks!
kind regards!
NO my friend, is not only the operations with test point, SIGMA has changed the conditions of use of the tool in general, These authorizations are about ALL PROCEDURES you can make to Huawei Phones (ALL PROCEDURES, with or without testpoint for all huawei phones, old or new) they will go now into a counter, and will have the limits you already know 300/3000 authorizations per month. Now this is only for the Huawei Brand, all other brands at the moment stay with the same conditions of unlimited as before.
Old 09-13-2020, 17:22   #139 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Paid for my pack 5 on the first day i bought it !!

To everyone on the forum

Dear friends and colleagues

I just want it to share my experience with the purchase of Pack 5. I bought the Sigma Pack 5 on the same day it came out, and on that same day, I repaired 4 different phones with latest Kirin processors. Instead of using other tools that cost $21.97 USD in credits for each phone ($21.97 x 4 = $87.88 costs in credits with other tools) i sold the service for $35 USD a piece 35 x 4 = $ 140.00 USD - $69 USD (SIGMA PACK 5) = $71 USD.

So on my first day i invested (because it is an investment), $69 USD in buying the SIGMA Pack 5, and on the SAME DAY i had my money back, made profit on top of that of more than 100% of my money and now i have the pack to keep making money.

Do you prefer paying a yearly subscription and on top of that credits for everything you do ?***** I DO NOT ****

Its just about pricing your work properly and charging what you need to charge for your work (and not give it away).

And for the people who are complaining about the price of the pack, i think they should see the other options that are out there, that are 10.000 times more expensive than sigma. NO ONE IN THE MARKET AT THE MOMENT FOR THE NEW KIRIN PROCESSORS GIVE YOU MORE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY THAN SIGMA... NO ONE.
The Following User Says Thank You to morpheoushex For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 23:17   #140 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 421947
Sonork: 100:1658491
Thanks Meter: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheoushex View Post
To everyone on the forum

Dear friends and colleagues

I just want it to share my experience with the purchase of Pack 5. I bought the Sigma Pack 5 on the same day it came out, and on that same day, I repaired 4 different phones with latest Kirin processors. Instead of using other tools that cost $21.97 USD in credits for each phone ($21.97 x 4 = $87.88 costs in credits with other tools) i sold the service for $35 USD a piece 35 x 4 = $ 140.00 USD - $69 USD (SIGMA PACK 5) = $71 USD.

So on my first day i invested (because it is an investment), $69 USD in buying the SIGMA Pack 5, and on the SAME DAY i had my money back, made profit on top of that of more than 100% of my money and now i have the pack to keep making money.

Do you prefer paying a yearly subscription and on top of that credits for everything you do ?***** I DO NOT ****

Its just about pricing your work properly and charging what you need to charge for your work (and not give it away).

And for the people who are complaining about the price of the pack, i think they should see the other options that are out there, that are 10.000 times more expensive than sigma. NO ONE IN THE MARKET AT THE MOMENT FOR THE NEW KIRIN PROCESSORS GIVE YOU MORE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY THAN SIGMA... NO ONE.
Hello dear friend its good that You where able to
Earn money, may be that 4 phones in Your handa already 1 year and last update only have done it but I have sigma akready 4 year and can say that Huawei phones I have done 2 or 3 time.I want say that I am ready bay pack5 bat note only for Huawei phone also need xiaomi oppo vivo neizu etd..
The Following User Says Thank You to TUN10 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 23:54   #141 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN10 View Post
Hello dear friend its good that You where able to
Earn money, may be that 4 phones in Your handa already 1 year and last update only have done it but I have sigma akready 4 year and can say that Huawei phones I have done 2 or 3 time.I want say that I am ready bay pack5 bat note only for Huawei phone also need xiaomi oppo vivo neizu etd..
My friend i understand your point of view and i respect it, but a FULL service shop for mobile phones cannot rely on 1 tool only, that is not realistic for 1 team to cover all brands, there are tools that are more specialized in one brand (for example SIGMA specialty is Huawei) for Xiaomi, Vivo , Oppo and the brands you mention there are other tools. for example here i use around 12 different tools (and all cost money), in that way there is no way that there is going to come 1 phone that i will not be able to deal with. But is not logic or realistic that 1 team will give support to all the brands and all the models, that is just fantasy. if you on 1 year only make 2 or 3 huawei phones, and you make 300 or 400 chinese phones like oppo, Xiaomi or Vivo then you should look for other tools (which you can find in the market), but to expect that sigma will leave their specialty brand that is huawei and will support all brands and all models that is just a dream that will never happen. Let the expert shoe maker make shoe´s and the expert chef make food... you cannot expect the expert chef to make good shoe´s.... because that is not his thing.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:11   #142 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 383592
Thanks Meter: 88
Donate money to this user
Now I see that sigma is for professional... People who get many phones weekly... Sigma is no joke....
Old 09-14-2020, 11:31   #143 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 899774
Sonork: 100.1586303
Thanks Meter: 449
pack pack ?
more pack will come
Old 09-14-2020, 13:36   #144 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 448980
Thanks Meter: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumenshom View Post
pack pack ?
more pack will come

More packs are not matter.. because we can still use our sigma box/ dongle with our previous packs activated,, sigma was not forced users to buy new pack activation.. it is up to us if we need this new unique solutions.. we have more choices,, because sooner or later other tools will follow and we can buy credits in market..

BR,
Old 09-14-2020, 16:37   #145 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2613197
Sonork: 100.1673396
Thanks Meter: 29
Now Pack 4 Function not Work Not readind
cert not writing cert mot unlocking kirin970
what are You Doing We Have Payed for pack 4
now function mot work i would i do now plzzz
plzzz do bussiness but not just like that
Old 09-14-2020, 16:44   #146 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 385828
Sonork: 100.1612815
Thanks Meter: 73
why separate pack 5 activation for huawei if its already in pack3 and pack4 ,simply u could add update in pack 3 & 4 and also activation cost is high.

please think about it !
Old 09-14-2020, 18:50   #147 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1610674
Sonork: 210921
Thanks Meter: 217
We are busy complaining the price of the pack is high but check on tools like octopus Huawei tool by same team and the credits needed for read/ write cert per operation. If you don't work with Huawei phones then simply don't activate the packs.
The Following User Says Thank You to okello For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2020, 19:14   #148 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 21077
Thanks Meter: 116,329
okello, Octopus and Sigma are two completely separate projects. The projects are developed by different teams.
In fact, they are competitive products.
Old 09-14-2020, 20:05   #149 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2493213
Thanks Meter: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikh1777 View Post
why separate pack 5 activation for huawei if its already in pack3 and pack4 ,simply u could add update in pack 3 & 4 and also activation cost is high.

please think about it !

sigma Politics

activate your pack 5 to continue in new update in 2021.........
pack 4 is for imei repair huawei mtk device

at the release of pack 4 it was intended only for imei mtk huawei 45 usd
in the beginning same for pack 3 frp after sony unlock

i activate my pack 4 in 2019 45 usd and unlock frp this https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f71...9-frp-2862201/ device 2020 83 usd
The Following User Says Thank You to flashtool For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2020, 01:39   #150 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebainoor View Post
TEAM can you parched cert file to write original IMEI ?
No you can not .... you have to wait until sigma comes out with real imei repair functionality. until that day you can only read into a phone a security cert you backed up from that phone before or from another phone if you have it.
The Following User Says Thank You to morpheoushex For This Useful Post: