GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2018, 09:25   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
we_fix_it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: ALASKA
Posts: 329
Member: 2678828
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 231
Wink World first hisense C30 lite remove FRP and Read Extended info [SUCCESS REPORT]


World first hisense C30 lite remove FRP and Read Extended info Done by Great Inferno

Read Extended info
Quote:
>>Current Task:
Read Information(Extend)
>>Ver:1.5.0
>>
>>CUSTOM BOOT
>>DA File:XXXXX.bin
>>DA Ver.:MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM6)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CB00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x150100514531334D420DA2B2EA595457
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x514531334D42
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3A3E00000(14.56 G)
>>
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 2GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>
>>Total partition entries found: 27
>>preloader:>>addr:0x000000 -- length:0x040000
>>pgpt:>>addr:0x000000 -- length:0x080000
>>proinfo:>>addr:0x080000 -- length:0x300000
>>nvram:>>addr:0x380000 -- length:0x500000
>>protect1:>>addr:0x880000 -- length:0xA00000
>>protect2:>>addr:0x1280000 -- length:0xA00000
>>lk:>>addr:0x1C80000 -- length:0x100000
>>para:>>addr:0x1D80000 -- length:0x080000
>>boot:>>addr:0x1E00000 -- length:0x1000000
>>recovery:>>addr:0x2E00000 -- length:0x1000000
>>logo:>>addr:0x3E00000 -- length:0x800000
>>expdb:>>addr:0x4600000 -- length:0xA00000
>>seccfg:>>addr:0x5000000 -- length:0x080000
>>oemkeystore:>>addr:0x5080000 -- length:0x200000
>>secro:>>addr:0x5280000 -- length:0x600000
>>keystore:>>addr:0x5880000 -- length:0x800000
>>tee1:>>addr:0x6080000 -- length:0x500000
>>tee2:>>addr:0x6580000 -- length:0x500000
>>efuse:>>addr:0x6A80000 -- length:0x080000
>>frp:>>addr:0x6B00000 -- length:0x100000
>>nvdata:>>addr:0x6C00000 -- length:0x2000000
>>metadata:>>addr:0x8C00000 -- length:0x2400000
>>system:>>addr:0xB000000 -- length:0x100000000
>>cache:>>addr:0x10B000000 -- length:0x19000000
>>userdata:>>addr:0x124000000 -- length:0x27ED80000
>>flashinfo:>>addr:0xFFFF0084 -- length:0x1000000
>>sgpt:>>addr:0xFFFF0004 -- length:0x080000
>>
>>BasicInfo :
>>Brand : Hisense
>>ProdName : C30MINI
>>ProdModel : Hisense C30 Lite
>>Device : HS6737MT
>>AndroidVer: 7.0
>>MTK CPU : MT6737M
>>MTK PRJ : alps-mp-n0.mp1-V1.0.2_hs6737m.65.n_P38
>>Display ID: NRD90M release-keys
>>Board ID :
>>Build Date: 2017 07 15 03:32:55 CST
>>IMEI_1 : 86570503022****
>>IMEI_2 : 86570503022****
Remove FRP
Quote:
>>Current Task:
Clear FRP 2(EMMC)
>>Ver:1.5.0
>>
>>CUSTOM BOOT
>>DA File:XXXXX.bin
>>DA Ver.:MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
>>
>>Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
>>
>>MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM6)
>>
>>Connecting...
>>CPU TYPE:MT6735
>>Hardware version:CB00
>>Software version:0000
>>SecCfgVal :0x05000000
>>BromVersion :0xFF
>>BLVersion :0x01
>>Boot downloading complete!
>>EMMC_ID:0x150100514531334D420DA2B2EA595457
>>EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x514531334D42
>>EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
>>EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
>>EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3A3E00000(14.56 G)
>>
>>INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 2GB DRAM
>>Find partition success.
>>Clear FRP successfully!

Last edited by we_fix_it; 03-02-2018 at 09:33.
 
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to we_fix_it For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-02-2018, 18:17   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: south africa
Age: 39
Posts: 267
Member: 1813139
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 45
Hisence c30

I also got da for hisense c30 but its still secure boot problem and if using boot keys then da error
 
Old 03-03-2018, 00:07   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: India
Posts: 5,065
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirsw View Post
I also got da for hisense c30 but its still secure boot problem and if using boot keys then da error
Send log/screenshot here
 
The Following User Says Thank You to kamal_singla For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 10:55   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: south africa
Age: 39
Posts: 267
Member: 1813139
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 45
sorry for that but i was trying on other tool so its my fault

Last edited by kamal_singla; 03-03-2018 at 12:44.
 
Old 03-03-2018, 20:50   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: south africa
Age: 39
Posts: 267
Member: 1813139
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 45
C30 frp 5sec

21:41:33 Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
21:41:33
21:41:56 MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM33)
21:41:56
21:41:56 Connecting...
21:41:56 CPU TYPE:MT6735
21:41:56 Hardware version:CB00
21:41:56 Software version:0000
21:41:56 SecCfgVal :0x05000000
21:41:56 BromVersion :0xFF
21:41:56 BLVersion :0x01
21:42:01 Boot downloading...
21:42:56 Available Ports:COM1 COM69
21:42:56 Current Port:Com0
21:43:56 Current Task:
Clear FRP 2(EMMC)
21:43:56 Ver:1.5.0
21:43:56
21:43:56 CUSTOM BOOT
21:44:23 DA File:Hisense_Boot_By_YASIR SW LAUDIUM .bin
21:44:23 DA Ver.:MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
21:44:23
21:44:23 Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
21:44:23
21:44:36 MediaTek USB Port (COM535)
21:44:36
21:45:50 Available Ports:COM1 COM69
21:45:50 Current Port:Com0
21:46:10 Current Task:
Clear FRP 2(EMMC)
21:46:10 Ver:1.5.0
21:46:10
21:46:10 CUSTOM BOOT
21:46:30 DA File:Hisense_Boot_By_YASIR SW LAUDIM .bin
21:46:30 DA Ver.:MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
21:46:30
21:46:30 Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
21:46:30
21:46:37 MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM33)
21:46:37
21:46:37 Connecting...
21:46:37 CPU TYPE:MT6735
21:46:37 Hardware version:CB00
21:46:37 Software version:0000
21:47:20 SecCfgVal :0x05000000
21:47:20 BromVersion :0xFF
21:47:20 BLVersion :0x01
21:47:20 Boot downloading...
21:47:31 EMMC_ID:0x150100514531334D420D7A60C663747D
21:47:31 EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x514531334D42
21:47:31 EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
21:47:31 EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
21:47:31 EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3A3E00000(14.56 G)
21:47:31
21:47:31 INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 2GB DRAM
21:47:31 Finding partition.
21:47:31 Clear FRP successfully!

Last edited by yasirsw; 03-03-2018 at 20:52. Reason: CHANGE THE FILE NAME
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yasirsw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 15:14   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: pk
Posts: 1,183
Member: 2436842
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1662695
Thanks Meter: 1,937
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirsw View Post
21:41:33 Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
21:41:33
21:41:56 MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM33)
21:41:56
21:41:56 Connecting...
21:41:56 CPU TYPE:MT6735
21:41:56 Hardware version:CB00
21:41:56 Software version:0000
21:41:56 SecCfgVal :0x05000000
21:41:56 BromVersion :0xFF
21:41:56 BLVersion :0x01
21:42:01 Boot downloading...
21:42:56 Available Ports:COM1 COM69
21:42:56 Current Port:Com0
21:43:56 Current Task:
Clear FRP 2(EMMC)
21:43:56 Ver:1.5.0
21:43:56
21:43:56 CUSTOM BOOT
21:44:23 DA File:Hisense_Boot_By_YASIR SW LAUDIUM .bin
21:44:23 DA Ver.:MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
21:44:23
21:44:23 Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
21:44:23
21:44:36 MediaTek USB Port (COM535)
21:44:36
21:45:50 Available Ports:COM1 COM69
21:45:50 Current Port:Com0
21:46:10 Current Task:
Clear FRP 2(EMMC)
21:46:10 Ver:1.5.0
21:46:10
21:46:10 CUSTOM BOOT
21:46:30 DA File:Hisense_Boot_By_YASIR SW LAUDIM .bin
21:46:30 DA Ver.:MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
21:46:30
21:46:30 Operation:
1. Power off the phone.
2. Please insert USB cable within 40 seconds.
21:46:30
21:46:37 MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM33)
21:46:37
21:46:37 Connecting...
21:46:37 CPU TYPE:MT6735
21:46:37 Hardware version:CB00
21:46:37 Software version:0000
21:47:20 SecCfgVal :0x05000000
21:47:20 BromVersion :0xFF
21:47:20 BLVersion :0x01
21:47:20 Boot downloading...
21:47:31 EMMC_ID:0x150100514531334D420D7A60C663747D
21:47:31 EMMC_PRODUCT_NAME: 0x514531334D42
21:47:31 EMMC_BOOT1_SIZE: 0x00400000
21:47:31 EMMC_BOOT2_SIZE: 0x00400000
21:47:31 EMMC_PRMB_SIZE: 0x00400000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP1_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP2_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP3_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_GP4_SIZE: 0x00000000
21:47:31 EMMC_USER_SIZE: 0x3A3E00000(14.56 G)
21:47:31
21:47:31 INT RAM: 128KB SDRAM EXT RAM: 2GB DRAM
21:47:31 Finding partition.
21:47:31 Clear FRP successfully!
DA File Need Link Post

Br
FactoryFilePak
 
Old 03-12-2018, 03:31   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 38
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by FactoryFilePak View Post
DA File Need Link Post

Br
FactoryFilePak
all is on support area. download from it.
 
Old 03-12-2018, 07:23   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: pk
Posts: 1,183
Member: 2436842
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1662695
Thanks Meter: 1,937
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
all is on support area. download from it.
Only Work Inferno But Other Box Not Work And Original DA File And SP Flash Tool Link Post

Br
FactoryFilePak
 
Old 03-12-2018, 16:00   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 401
Member: 2439409
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by FactoryFilePak View Post
Only Work Inferno But Other Box Not Work And Original DA File And SP Flash Tool Link Post

Br
FactoryFilePak
i think you come in gpg volcano inferno section.
so sure work on inferno tool.
no link for sptool or other xyz tool
if you have inferno tool then use and enjoy
thanks you
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Gsm Unkown For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 09:15   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 748
Member: 362622
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
i can t find the da file on support area . no hisence section
any help please
 
Old 06-26-2018, 10:49   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 762
Member: 1718440
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazir View Post
i can t find the da file on support area . no hisence section
any help please

Index of ./VolcanoBox/Volcano_Inferno_Updates/Inferno_MTK_Module_Updates/Inferno_MTK_Manual_Boot/HiSense/
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:18.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.20768 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO