GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   4SE (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f732/)
-   -   4se team (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f732/4se-team-1963185/)

trmobile2 06-27-2015 08:41

4se team

2014.10.02 V2.0.4
Published on Thursday, 02 October 2014 06:00

this is last update ???????????????????????

or your company is death

azhar63 07-13-2015 07:25

where are you my dear team???

trmobile2 07-15-2015 09:53

where are you my dear 4se team

Hams 07-25-2015 11:10

Darkmen seems to be working on some updates, hopefully he can release it soon

aljeday 07-25-2015 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hams (Post 11184645)

hope that because firmware download server not work too !!!:cool:

jawedjp 07-25-2015 18:21

Hoping so we dont want to see this as a dead project not like others.

Rui Romano 07-29-2015 12:17

My personal Opinion

Quote:

Hams my dear friend I really hope so since there are such a wide range of new phones from Sony and also because for me when this was a fully working and very updated tool this was with no doubt a great tool.
This is now an almost dead project witch I hope that can be revived since it's a pitty to loose such tool on the market and also because their are rumors witch might became a truth if testing according to Sony expectations that Sony is developing it's own user Android interface.
Also I see this tool as a perfect candidate to realease great new features if team wishes to develop them.
We have to be honest and there is still so much that can be done with this tool, and even much more that could be released for it.
Hope this year is a year of new and improved 4SE (same hardware, but new Software releases).

Another thing if 4SE Team wouldn't mind, please come more often to Forum at least to answer to users doubts, and when possible please say something about possible future update date of release.

nitinjaj007 08-06-2015 13:48

Quote:

se-tool is giving flashing for all new models
but ur team is giving
nothing

unitex 08-11-2015 00:23

Another team that has played with users, not more support, not more help ...

nitinjaj007 08-13-2015 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by unitex (Post 11215988)
Another team that has played with users, not more support, not more help ...

bro i think u r doing more then enough with 4 se

Rui Romano 08-14-2015 15:43

??????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by ******aj007 (Post 11221539)
bro i think u r doing more then enough with 4 se

How can you state such a thing?
If we is an old 4SE user he is a right, using your own words also there is also so much that can be done as others are doing.
But with an efective tool why did it went dark for ages?

As for Unitex wrote:
Quote:

unitex Another team that has played with users, not more support, not more help ...
It isn't as false as we might say.
It is quite a reality that 4SE tool support is almost none, it's not 100% dead but is walking for it.

As for improvemtns there have been none.
Darkmen is very away from 4SE forum area and even from GSMHosting.

As much as Unitex might be doing with 4SE Tool he could also be using it much more with a real tool support and regular updates.

Although you might be a SETOOL user as I am I am also a 4SE user, witch comes to the point that if we buy a tool to work, she should be updated or supported, I would want every tool manufaturer to have the same policy as MXKey witch is realease hardware and after let who bought to screw themselves, as they have already payed.

Also as stated by me before this was and still is when it works a very simple user friendly and efective tool to be used, and still has a lot of space to grow.

It's just a mather of 4SE Team to have the desire to once again return to active and also to get old or new coder back to development.

If that happened most likely it would again grow and for shure 4SE Users would gladly help whenever they can.

For me it's not the way to grow, but they could open 4SE to other brands.
Once again I say not the way to grow for me but a possibility, because there is such a huge wide range of adds possible to be putten at this tool, that isn't necessary to open to other brands.

For finalize, I say that is a shame to have lost almost for complete such a tool that I once used constantly even with Setool, because of it's quality on kepping Firmware database organized, easy model search, rapid functions consult, etc....

This was almost the most easy to operate tool on market, as we can state for the few doubts user put, and for me the only problem is to have almost died.

unitex 08-14-2015 17:33

Some of the statements Rui Romano are some still use 4s Dongle, much friendlier than setool, the point is that they do not sell these products are not thinking, take a product and then when they get what they wanted him discontinue them, I think is no problem with money because many would be willing to pay for an upgrade and improve the product but the problem is not us but the customer wants manufacturers and programmers left us alone.

unitex 08-14-2015 17:34

Some of the statements Rui Romano are some still use 4s Dongle, much friendlier than setool, the point is that they do not sell these products are not thinking, take a product and then when they get what they wanted him discontinue them, I think is no problem with money because many would be willing to pay for an upgrade and improve the product but the problem is not us but the customer wants manufacturers and programmers left us alone.