GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Support (SIM Solution) > X-Sim

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 12:57   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2367999
Thanks Meter: 0
X-Sim Evo iphone 5s 32 Gb (at&t) activation screen while network lose

Hi everyone I have one problem using x-sim evo
Everything seems to be fine from the begin of usage x-sim evo.
But there is problem like when there is no network coverage and phone showing "no network" it just "fall down" to the activation screen! And I need to search wi-fi spot to connect phone to the internet after this, activation screen disapear and phone begins working.
But when you are at the parking or out of the city where is no network, it comes to activation screen and if will be no wi-fi near you will stay without your phone till you didn't find wifi.
Is there any solutions ?
Someone has such trouble?
Old 03-25-2015, 11:41   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 596
Sonork: 100.33096
Thanks Meter: 514
Hi

acturally you don't need to activate your phone with WiFi, your phone will have the data connection while it's in activation mode. and as the working theory it's by tmsi mode, we all need to get the signal through actuvation mode, that means when it lost the network or you are in somewhere the signal coverage is bad, it will request activation to get the stable signal.

regards

Bert
Old 03-28-2015, 15:20   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert View Post
Hi

acturally you don't need to activate your phone with WiFi, your phone will have the data connection while it's in activation mode. and as the working theory it's by tmsi mode, we all need to get the signal through actuvation mode, that means when it lost the network or you are in somewhere the signal coverage is bad, it will request activation to get the stable signal.

regards

Bert
OK
But what I want to say.
When phone lose network and there is sign like (no signal) what appears in the upper left corner of the screen. Phone "jumps" to the activation screen (where it let you choose wi-fi spot or use 3g or edge to activate phone)
When phone will find network it will work only to receive incoming calls and that's it. You are not able to enter menu or making outgoing calls , messages e.t.c.
And that is main problem.
Hope now it is clear to understand.
Old 03-28-2015, 15:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1899191
Sonork: 100.1625109
Thanks Meter: 136
yas i have same problm
i have i phone 5s tmobile 7.1.1 when i use x sim superior its always on activation secreen with wifi and when i do this some time its active and show signle and the rigt time its back to activaton secreen
i do so many time cellure on off and its say some time your phone say one tune and say accept
tell us in details where is problm
Old 03-30-2015, 02:48   #5 (permalink)

Member: 292907
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 51
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphned View Post
Hi everyone I have one problem using x-sim evo
Everything seems to be fine from the begin of usage x-sim evo.
But there is problem like when there is no network coverage and phone showing "no network" it just "fall down" to the activation screen! And I need to search wi-fi spot to connect phone to the internet after this, activation screen disapear and phone begins working.
But when you are at the parking or out of the city where is no network, it comes to activation screen and if will be no wi-fi near you will stay without your phone till you didn't find wifi.
Is there any solutions ?
Someone has such trouble?
Why not factory unlock this device since it's from AT&T?
Old 04-04-2015, 11:02   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2373581
I have a similar problem with my xsim evo 5s.

Every time the phone changes network (roaming) I need to connect to WiFi to 'activate' the phone. This usually a huge inconvenience, as it changes networks when I'm in my car and there is no WiFi. Is there a fix for this issue?

The phone is Morocco Orange (Meditel) and I cant currently find a factory unlock.
Old 04-04-2015, 15:03   #7 (permalink)

I find solution I think .