GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Siemens-Benq RingTones and WallPapers (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f76/)
-   -   SST 5.31 required key (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f76/sst-5-31-required-key-210493/)

Irfangk786 06-03-2005 13:13

SST 5.31 required key

I installed sst 5.31 But when i want to use it it's give me this message "This Program requires a security key.if you Have one,Select OK to enter it.After entering a valid key,
You will not be prompted again.
My Hardware fingerprint:66DA-6354se it it's give me message"
Any body can help me about it that what should i do now?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

DMD 06-03-2005 18:52

U should read old posts there you will find out how to "crack" the software quickly all by yourself

regards D.

MACKIE 06-03-2005 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irfangk786
I installed sst 5.31 But when i want to use it it's give me this message "This Program requires a security key.if you Have one,Select OK to enter it.After entering a valid key,
Any body can help me about it that what should i do now?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

You'll be cracker then... :D

Regards
Mackie

DMD 06-04-2005 08:26

@ Mackie

Yep a BIG BAD *** HACKER?CRACKER :D

WBR D.

DeltaGSM 06-04-2005 08:46

Quote:

u can download sst unprotectedHERE

BR :) :)

.:Kuku:. 06-04-2005 10:07

u need its patch.
search patch
and then paste c:\programe files"SST_GSM / then run it or intsall it. kill registery
may be ur problem is solve
Br

apple inside 06-04-2005 10:57

Quote:

Contact [email protected]
he can give the Security Key

ednacell 06-04-2005 13:37

Quote:

All you need is in the forum :rolleyes: look and you shall find... :eek:

Irfangk786 06-04-2005 15:46

I m still worried about this program plzzzzzzzzz help me some one.It's runing very well on my other PC but on this PC it's crating problem of Key.On other PC it's didnt give me this message.So tell me that What should do now?

maxijazz 06-04-2005 16:00

Quote:

I m still worried about this program plzzzzzzzzz help me some one.It's runing very well on my other PC but on this PC it's crating problem of Key.On other PC it's didnt give me this message.So tell me that What should do now?

do not post here about cracking this software anymore,because the people who release SST is also members on this forum and reading your posts.someone gave you the link for unprotected software and its enough to use the old versions.and noone is responsible for hdd demages or other problems,you are alone dont forget it.by the way,im not reseller.

regards;
maxijazz