GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2021, 08:37   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2992842
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy m015g and j4+ both have qualcomm 400 series chipset

PLEASE HELP ME

Before 3 months i tried to install twrp for my phone. after installing i wiped the data and internal storage after that i tried to boot. but it dosent boot. black screen. dead only qualcomm qualcomm hs usb qdloader 9008. after that i realized that my phone bootloader is currupted. i dont have any paid tools or boxes. i tried to find rawprogramme0 xml firmware for sm-m015g. i found one firmware. i flashed it through QFIl but it doesnt work. after that i extracted the gpt_main0 bin through GPT unpacker. after that i compared the pit file extracted from home tar md5 (odin intall file) with gpt_main0 bin. they are completely different. but file name is (COMBINATION_JDM_M015G_QL1635B zip) this. it says m015g. i tired to get partition informations from qfil. unfortunatey there is one partition in my phone called __0 . after some days i found the samsung j4+ phone rawprogramme0 xml firmware. m015g and j4+ both have qualcomm 400 series chipset. i repalced the m01 bootloader files with j4+ bootloader files and flash. after that my phones goes to download mode. i repartioned and flash the m01 stock rom with odin. it succesfully booted. but it doest have imei or serial (i didnt able to get backups of qcn efs secefs modemst1 modemst2). so no netowrk imei certi falied. i got a backup of backups of qcn efs secefs modemst1 modemst2 from my friend who has m015g. i restore the backups. after that i got his serial and imei. but imei certi fail. after that i remove all backups.
  • Is there anyway to fix netowork by restoring my original imei without patching cert? please help me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my problem.jpg (157 Bytes, 42 views)
Old 07-27-2021, 11:47   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 866455
Sonork: SAMSUNG CPID ONLINE
Thanks Meter: 579
Donate money to this user
yes its posible paid service wrote model
Old 07-27-2021, 13:43   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2992842
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 0
can you guess the cost i neeed to pay to fix netowrk? isnt there a free way?