GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2018, 17:20   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26011
Thanks Meter: 38
Network signal is full but no 3G or 4G. very occasionally it shoe E or H

I have several Samsung Galaxy phones. all phones are showing network signal is full. but no 3G or 4G. very occasionally it shoe E or H. again when I try to call to others line is disconnecting. anyone try to call to this phone, it say phone is switch off. but it has full signal.

also all these phones cannot find network under "Mobile network menu"
if I click Network operators under "mobile network" its continuously searching and not found any network.

when I go to Access Point Names under " More networks" it show following details

Unable to view the access point name setting. Access is restricted for the current user profile.

but I can add a App setting manual and save it. but still it won't to show 3G or 4G

this is very strange . I have full reset. flash new firmware. but still no luck.
you guys facing this kind of problem on any Samsung phon? and how you solved it. please share here.

Regards.
Old 11-16-2018, 18:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

So far no one having these kind of problems in Samsung phones?
Old 11-16-2018, 18:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 237911
Thanks Meter: 632
is this galaxy s8, s8+? if yes, we had change hundreds of PBA from samsung when we showed them the common issue on that model. that was last year, when it was on the first second month. Btw signal is common issue with regards to that model.
Old 11-16-2018, 18:48   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyestrain View Post
is this galaxy s8, s8+? if yes, we had change hundreds of PBA from samsung when we showed them the common issue on that model. that was last year, when it was on the first second month. Btw signal is common issue with regards to that model.
Hi
thanks for your reply. i have this problem on J1, Galaxy s3, J5 almost all the phones are same problem

and what is PBA power amplifier? this is a hardware fault?
Old 11-16-2018, 20:28   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 237911
Thanks Meter: 632
I'm sorry, I am only talking on specific model 8 and 8+ that has a production date issue when samsung release it. We are authorize service center of samsung thats why we have access to replace the PBA. anyway, I don't have any problem with the model you mention.