GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2014, 16:20   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1918158
Thanks Meter: 177

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvd_anwar View Post
I TRY BUT E:failed to verify whole-file signature

Same problem here any solid solution
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvd_anwar View Post
I TRY BUT E:failed to verify whole-file signature

Use Volacano box one click root and phone
Done 100% tested
Old 01-17-2014, 09:59   #33 (permalink)

Member: 2101573
Thanks Meter: 1
how can i root this for note 3 ? plz add
Old 01-17-2014, 10:18   #34 (permalink)

Member: 2103302
perfectlly 100% root !
my 9082 solve
Old 01-17-2014, 19:09   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock111 View Post
how can i root this for note 3 ? plz add
CF Download

1. First up, you’ll need to download Odin, a tool developed by Samsung that allows you do flash custom software to your device. You can get the latest version here.

2. Next, you’ll need to download Chainfire’s exceptionally useful CF Auto Root, a version for the Galaxy Note 3 can be found here.

3. Extract the Odin .zip file to a new folder on your desktop – call the folder something original, like “Odin.”

4. Extract the CF Auto Root .zip to your desktop. You can ignore the bundled version of Odin in the .zip and just go ahead and extract the file labelled “CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5.”

5. Power down your Galaxy Note 3.

6. Wait for a few seconds, then press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home – your device will boot into a menu, press Volume Up to put it into Download mode.

7. Run the Odin.exe file that you extracted earlier.

8. Plug the USB cable that came with your device into your computer and connect your Galaxy Note 3, Odin will recognize the device and a small box within the app will turn yellow let you know that it has been successfully added.

9. Click the PDA button in Odin and navigate to your “CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5.”

10. Ensure that re-partition is unchecked.

11. Click on “Start” and don’t touch anything else while the process is completing.

12. Wait a few seconds and you should see the word “Pass” appear; this is letting you know that the procedure has completed without any issues.

That’s it! Your device should reboot and if everything has gone according to plan you will now have root privileges on your Galaxy Note 3.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:34   #36 (permalink)

Member: 2121139
You cant install Google Nexus ROM on the Samsung Grande DUOS
Old 03-27-2014, 02:33   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 712150
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidaddicted24 View Post
Why we need it? Would elaborate something more about it. for what we use it?
Download i8092 recovery image prerooted ----> Click HERE

this link is not work
Old 08-15-2014, 02:32   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1910352
Sonork: 100.1656010
Thanks Meter: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmsikar View Post
i am also having this same problem , i have done exactly same as is written ?

hello gsmsikar carefully read here

Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to backup all your important data.
Things you need to download:

1. Download Odin PC and install it. - Get it Here

2. Download and install Samsung USB Drivers – Get Here

3. Download the CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.zip - Get it Here and unzip it once.

4. Download the SuperSu.zip file – Get it Here.

5. Download the Fix-Recovery.zip – Get it Here.

Install ClockworkMod Recovery

1. Boot your phone in the Download mode. In order to do so turn it off by pressing and holding the power key or by pulling out the battery for 30 seconds. Turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key simultaneously. You should see a warning now, press Volume Up to continue.

2. Your phone is in download mode now.

3. Open ODIN, connect your phone to your PC using the original data cable which came inside the box.

4. The ID:COM box in the top left corner should turn blue or yellow depending upon your ODIN version now.

5. Select the PDA tab and select the downloaded & extracted CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.zip file here. Make sure that the selections in your ODIN are exactly as shown below.

6. In order to prevent any issues, uncheck the “Auto-Reboot’‘ option in ODIN as it is already selected when you open it.

8. [IMG][/IMG]

9. Click start, it should take a few seconds while your phone restarts, as soon as it shows the ”PASS” status remove your phone from the PC and pull out the battery for a few seconds. Put it back and now turn it in booting into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key.

10. And you have the CWM recovery installed on your Galaxy Grand Duos!

how to root grand duos

1. Place the downloaded SuperSu.zip and Fix-Recovery.Zip files on your phone’s external SDcard (make sure that it’s not on internal).

2. Now boot your phone into the recovery mode. In order to do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button + Power Keysimultaneously. Your phone should now boot into recovery mode.

3. Tap install zip from SDcard > choose zip from sd card and choose the file Fix-Recoery.Zip and let it flash the Fix-Recovery.

4. Tap install zip from SDcard once again, and then choose zip from sd card, this time you need to select SuperSu.zip file and wait for it to flash the SuperSu.

thank you,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kp mobiles For This Useful Post: