GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Samsung Android based phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/)
-   -   Samsung S8 G950F FRP Binary 4 Combination (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/samsung-s8-g950f-frp-binary-4-combination-2495933/)

Albelektronik 10-26-2018 11:16

Samsung S8 G950F FRP Binary 4 Combination
 
Hello everyone,

I got this S8 G950F it's have OREO binary 4
DO you have any solution for binary 4 combination file to bypass FPR?

I got a link as well in YouTube but the phone is blacklisted so the solution will not work for me.

It might be helpful to someone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Ekw3wWy8

Regards, Carmelo.

amleto90 10-26-2018 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albelektronik (Post 13383636)
Hello everyone,

I got this S8 G950F it's have OREO binary 4
DO you have any solution for binary 4 combination file to bypass FPR?

I got a link as well in YouTube but the phone is blacklisted so the solution will not work for me.

It might be helpful to someone else: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Ekw3wWy8

Regards, Carmelo.

Hello, if you need the combination g950f binary 4 you can find it here at this link.



COMBINATION_FA70_G950FXXU4ARI1_CL12792727_QB198416 86_REV00_user_mid_noship.tar.md5.rar

Download:
COMBINATION_FA70_G950FXXU4ARI1_CL12792727_QB198416 86_REV00_user_mid_noship.tar.md5

Albelektronik 10-26-2018 12:11

Thank You very much Amleto90 Work in progress... :)

Albelektronik 10-26-2018 17:56

Yes combination is perfectly fine, I'm not able to remove FRP any help? I have OEM Lock ON as well.

Thanks friends.

Star75 10-26-2018 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albelektronik (Post 13384311)
Yes combination is perfectly fine, I'm not able to remove FRP any help? I have OEM Lock ON as well.

Thanks friends.

No need combination, no need flash anything : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777.../#post13359784

amleto90 10-26-2018 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albelektronik (Post 13384311)
Yes combination is perfectly fine, I'm not able to remove FRP any help? I have OEM Lock ON as well.

Thanks friends.

hello if you can come in handy this post you can read and if you have octopus box or z3x or you can use the hush sms method in the post there are links in description

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f684...40/index2.html

Albelektronik 10-26-2018 18:44

Thanks guys for your prompt help. Problem is the phone blacklisted and locked in 3 UK so this method will not work., :(

amleto90 10-26-2018 18:53

[QUOTE=Albelektronik;13384376]Thanks guys for your prompt help.
Read the link of the post that I wrote above, without using the method the hush sms method, using the combination and what you have to do

if you use the first method install the combination via box via adb reset the frp do the hard reset of the phone then from active developer options the voices unlock and usb debugging do another factory reset and then flash the firmware of 3 single files ap, bl, and home_csc do not use csc but home _csc in case it does not succeed the reset operation frp pass to the second method as written in the link of the post above

Albelektronik 10-29-2018 13:02

[QUOTE=amleto90;13384383]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Albelektronik (Post 13384376)
Thanks guys for your prompt help.
Read the link of the post that I wrote above, without using the method the hush sms method, using the combination and what you have to do

if you use the first method install the combination via box via adb reset the frp do the hard reset of the phone then from active developer options the voices unlock and usb debugging do another factory reset and then flash the firmware of 3 single files ap, bl, and home_csc do not use csc but home _csc in case it does not succeed the reset operation frp pass to the second method as written in the link of the post above

I don't have octopus to do that, only Chimera at the moment.
Can it be done with odin and chimera something?

amleto90 10-29-2018 13:47

[QUOTE=Albelektronik;13388074]
Quote:

Originally Posted by amleto90 (Post 13384383)

I don't have octopus to do that, only Chimera at the moment.
Can it be done with odin and chimera something?



with chimera you can flash the firmware, but you do not have the frp reset option via adb for g950f, but you can try to select another model like g925f or g935f that supports the frp reset operation via adb once the combination is installed, before what operation did you perform to reset the frp when you installed the combination as you flashed the stock firmware in 4 files or in 3 files?

Albelektronik 10-29-2018 17:27

Good idea i will try to chose a different model on chimera.

Yes basically i have a stock firmware with 4 files, i tried the home on csc but it's terminated with error regarding the hidden file.

I'm trying Chimera FRP Reset.

Thanks for the patience and help.

Regards, Carmelo.

Albelektronik 10-29-2018 17:36

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=amleto90;13388150]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Albelektronik (Post 13388074)



with chimera you can flash the firmware, but you do not have the frp reset option via adb for g950f, but you can try to select another model like g925f or g935f that supports the frp reset operation via adb once the combination is installed, before what operation did you perform to reset the frp when you installed the combination as you flashed the stock firmware in 4 files or in 3 files?

No luck, Chimera is recognising the model it's says mismatch.
Even it's not was supported up to binary 2

amleto90 10-29-2018 17:38

[QUOTE=Albelektronik;13388563]
Quote:

Originally Posted by amleto90 (Post 13388150)

No luck, Chimera is recognising the model it's says mismatch.
Even it's not was supported up to binary 2

when you installed the combination you enabled debugging usb and oem unlock from developer options and made a factory reset and then you tried to write in 4 files or in 3 files ie ap, cp, bl, and csc or you used csc_home or 3 ap file, bl, csc or csc_home the firmware?


In case you have not tried make the flash of the firmware files in 3 files use, ap, bl and csc_home do not use csc
f you have z3x try to select another model like g935f and reset frp via adb with the installed combination

Albelektronik 10-29-2018 17:40

[QUOTE=amleto90;13388567]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Albelektronik (Post 13388563)
when you installed the combination you enabled debugging usb and oem unlock from developer options and made a factory reset and then you tried to write in 4 files or in 3 files ie ap, cp, bl, and csc or you used csc_home or 3 ap file, bl, csc or csc_home the firmware?


In case you have not tried make the flash of the firmware files in 3 files use, ap, bl and csc_home do not use csc

On combination firmware i hve activated usb debug, (Was anyway active) OEM Lock is not in the menu at all, I activated ADB as well, I have not follow the factory reset from combination.

I'm trying.

amleto90 10-29-2018 17:45

[QUOTE=Albelektronik;13388569]
Quote:

Originally Posted by amleto90 (Post 13388567)

On combination firmware i hve activated usb debug, (Was anyway active) OEM Lock is not in the menu at all, I activated ADB as well, I have not follow the factory reset from combination.

I'm trying.

as soon as you reset, try to write the stock firmware in 3 files ap-bl-csc_home


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:44.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.14603 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO