GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Samsung Android based phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/)
-   -   Samsung T585 U5 how to remove frp ON, I need help !!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777/samsung-t585-u5-how-remove-frp-i-need-help-2648527/)

Mcctechnologies 07-22-2019 11:19

Samsung T585 U5 how to remove frp ON, I need help !!!

Hello every one, could someone please guide me on how to remove frp on this tab (T585 U5) Using combination or any other method ? I've try it with combination but i could't get it removed.

Usually i flash the combination and flash: sboot,boot,recovery,system and cache From stock firmware to remove frp. But this seems not to solve the issue as usual. Any Help Please.....

Damosco 07-22-2019 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcctechnologies (Post 13745627)
Hello every one, could someone please guide me on how to remove frp on this tab (T585 U5) Using combination or any other method ? I've try it with combination but i could't get it removed.

Usually i flash the combination and flash: sboot,boot,recovery,system and cache From stock firmware to remove frp. But this seems not to solve the issue as usual. Any Help Please.....

Flash COMBINATION after power on go to settings and enable developper's options and check OEM after that put in download mode and check if FRP turned OFF.
Good luck bro

Mcctechnologies 07-23-2019 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damosco (Post 13746196)
Flash COMBINATION after power on go to settings and enable developper's options and check OEM after that put in download mode and check if FRP turned OFF.
Good luck bro

This Tab has no OEM in developer's option.

amleto90 07-23-2019 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcctechnologies (Post 13745627)

Hello, install the combination binary 5 for t585, installed the combination if you have an octopus box using the emmc method via uart cable reset the frp or if you have z3x via reset frp via adb r, once reset frp with the installed combination do a factory reset of the tablet and at the start install the stock firmware in 4 files ap, bl, cp, home_csc do not use the csc file.

If you have an octopus box it's better because with the emmc memory method with uart cable and installed combination it resets the frp in an instant

The oem option in the t585 tablet does not exist since the tablet was born in 2016, only the new and recent models have the option of unlocking the oem.