GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Motorola > Motorola Android based

Motorola Android based General Motorola Android phones discussion, firmwares, solution, root, help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2015, 03:44   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2336164
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation [Q] HARD Bricked Nexus 6 PLEASE HELP!!

My motorola Nexus 6 won't turn on, when I try to power it on, it shows the Google sign then shuts off immediately. When I plug in the charger from a complete power off, the white battery sign keeps flashing, it shows for 1 second then shuts off then repeats the cycle of showing the battery sign then shutting off. It boots into bootloader/fastboot mode fine, and I have tried flashing the factory image, it flashes fine but it still shuts off immediately while showing the google sign. It won't even boot into recovery after the flash, it just shuts off after the google sign. This isn't my first nexus, in know that flashing factory image should fix 99% of issues. Please help.

P.S I didn't purchase officially from google or Motorola, bought it from a guy who claimed he bricked it trying to install a font pack so I figured let me buy it and restore factory image. Didn't work. I tried flashing manually, the process went fine, but it it still turns off at google splash image. I tried Wugfresh toolkit also to no avail. He said he rooted it, installed custom recovery and euphoria os rom. Then he installed the fontpack, it told him to reboot to apply changes, and it wouldn't boot past google screen after that. It doesnt even get to the boot animation. It just shuts off. When its off and u plug in the charger it does the same thing, yiu just keep seeing the charging symbol over and over because its constantly rebooting. Its a T-Mobile Nexus 6 BTW, model number XT1103. I spoke to my friend who has a local repair shop and he says there is nothing out for his z3x or his other boxes for the nexus 6 because it is such a new and rare device. His theory is that the partition tables have been corrupted somehow and need to be rewritten manually. Please any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-13-2015, 21:13   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2344847
Somethign Similar happened to me with my Nexus 5, the fix is kind of ridiculous so before I posted it here send me a PM and we can discuss the fix if t works we can put it up here
Old 02-18-2015, 18:15   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2344847
Did you get my PM? I tried to send you something that might help
Old 02-22-2015, 01:06   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2350739
hey i am having a similar problem can i know the solution
Old 11-20-2018, 11:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16625
Sonork: 1578753
Thanks Meter: 161
same problem here anyone knows the solution?