GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Windows & MeaMo/MeeGo based (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f784/)
-   -   How to unlock a Nokia N900 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f784/how-unlock-nokia-n900-1229898/)

roglio 03-18-2011 17:51

How to unlock a Nokia N900

Hi all, someone is able to unlock Nokia's N900?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pramod (F C) 03-18-2011 18:05

which kind of lock oyu want to unlock?

br.
pramod yadav

unnikrishnan 03-18-2011 18:07

bro.flash with maemo software

roglio 03-18-2011 20:52

Hi, my phone is operator locked. I'm not sure to which one. I suspect TMS Portugal.

In other words: the phone reject any other sim asking for the unlock code.

I don't think a flash is enough because I did it several times an the situation did not changed...

nadeem6677 03-19-2011 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by roglio (Post 7092539)
Hi, my phone is operator locked. I'm not sure to which one. I suspect TMS Portugal.

In other words: the phone reject any other sim asking for the unlock code.

I don't think a flash is enough because I did it several times an the situation did not changed...

flashing is a diff. thing then unlocking . you need to unlock you set via an unlocking code.
which provides different companies all around the world.

roglio 03-19-2011 23:40

yes but no companies provide codes for portugal locked phones!!!
does exists another solution?

roglio 05-20-2011 22:11

Hi, long time no replies but I still have the same problem!

Is it possible that nobody is able to unlock this phone?

mr.kopy 05-21-2011 20:25

hi
TMS Portugal doesn`t exist
if is TMN there is no codes, only in TMN

roglio 05-23-2011 08:35

Yes, I was wrong: the operator's name is TMN Portugal.

I found an online unlocking services that does provide codes for that operator for only 4 euros!!! I didn't received it yet but I've just purchased it.

I'll let the forum knows if it works.

mr.kopy 05-24-2011 09:55

hi
ok, if work tell us
thanks

mobilecare.vcl 05-24-2011 10:05

maemo.org - Maemo 5

download maemo flasher -install-download firmware
flash with maemo flasher

(download firmware must use imei)

more information connect me .

100.1601457 sonork
[email protected]
mobilecare.vcl skype

eBR PRAJITHKUMAR:)

roglio 06-29-2011 10:35

Doesn't work... the site is a ripoff.
Beware of Unlock Center - the biggest center onthe web to unlock your mobile phone for all Networks !

My N900 i still locked to ****ty TMN Portugal... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.kopy (Post 7356371)
hi
ok, if work tell us
thanks

Desirat 06-29-2011 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by roglio (Post 7478814)
Doesn't work... the site is a ripoff.
Beware of Unlock Center - the biggest center onthe web to unlock your mobile phone for all Networks !

My N900 i still locked to ****ty TMN Portugal... :(

It was too good to be truth, for only 4 euros unlock a bb5 cell phone!
This mobile has to be bruteforce to unlock but as i have never got any to try don't know if actual box's/dongle software are able to read this phone's log but i suppose not!
Sorry for the rippoff but maybe you should have asked if they supported that model! maybe you had a diferent story if you asked before buy! if you asked and they told you that they supported n900 try to get a refund by sending video of phone with imei on the screen and film the entering the code step!

roglio 06-29-2011 11:47

The site claims to support my nokia n900 on TMN but doesn't provide any code.
Just an access to a private are where is possible to download some outdated unlocking tools.

Btw, ripoffs apart, I just verified that the unlocking service for a Nokia N900 on TMN network is provided by the TMN service provider itself for as low as 10€.

The problem is I should go to Portugal because they unlock those phones only in TMN branded shops.

I sent an email to the customer care to ask if it is possible to have the unlock code by email.

Updates, will follow...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desirat (Post 7479029)
It was too good to be truth, for only 4 euros unlock a bb5 cell phone!
This mobile has to be bruteforce to unlock but as i have never got any to try don't know if actual box's/dongle software are able to read this phone's log but i suppose not!
Sorry for the rippoff but maybe you should have asked if they supported that model! maybe you had a diferent story if you asked before buy! if you asked and they told you that they supported n900 try to get a refund by sending video of phone with imei on the screen and film the entering the code step!

roglio 07-04-2011 21:17

Ok, with a lot of kindness, TMN customer care told me to f**k off.
Unlock my device will cost 10 € but it can be done only in PT BlueStore subsidized stores...

WTF??? I live in Italy!

Ok, I don't give up: now I'll contact one of those f***ing stores to ask for an unlock.