GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Notebooks & Personal Computers

Notebooks & Personal Computers Notebook, Personal Computer - repair, disassemble guides, drivers, bios pasword, and problems with pc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 02:30   #406 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaddoYaThink View Post
Hi,

I can't change the setting of the BIOS of my new DELL Latitude E4310. A password is set and I don't have it.

Could you generate a code for me please?

SYSTEM #: 5Q23VVM1-2A7B

My eyes must be getting old, in my previous posts I mistyped the #

Thanks for your help!
If #5Q23VM1-2A7B
Then password is: 1Q09967LuEh59yTY
That's a zero after Q

If #5Q23WM1-2A7B
Then password is: 8707C8oopv1TK4GF
That's a zero after 7
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to edgsam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2012, 05:08   #407 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Member: 1857927
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
thank you good job but????

thankl you soo much for the help with the bios but my son locked the hdd and dont know the paa word it is a western digital 250 gig sata laprtop drive
s/n WXCZ07693714

PLEASE HELP SOON AS CAN THANK YOU
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:23   #408 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Member: 1857927
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi1107 View Post
thankl you soo much for the help with the bios but my son locked the hdd and dont know the paa word it is a western digital 250 gig sata laprtop drive
s/n WXCZ07693714

PLEASE HELP SOON AS CAN THANK YOU
OOPS AND IT IS A -595b AT END SORRY
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:06   #409 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 30
Member: 808001
Status: Offline
Sonork: renesa
Thanks Meter: 10
hi,
this is dell dcsm - srl no: 9CLBL1S ,

i did not use any hdd password, and did not active password before. but suddenly i found the hdd password dialog box. now i cant open my pc without hdd password.

what the problem i dont know.

the hdd srl no is: 5LS3QBHB

P/N: 9BD132-522
firmware: 3.AAE
Date Code: 06457
site code: WU
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 13:13   #410 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Member: 1838149
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Password incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgsam View Post
If #5Q23VM1-2A7B
Then password is: 1Q09967LuEh59yTY
That's a zero after Q

If #5Q23WM1-2A7B
Then password is: 8707C8oopv1TK4GF
That's a zero after 7
Thanks edgsam,

If it has to have 7 digits before -2A7B the "VV" should be a "W" then. Unfortunately both codes do to work

I read something about a jumper or lead connected preventing changes.

Any ideas what I can do next? The laptop has Unix and XMBC installed, but I think I prefer Windows and I can't change the boot sequence...

Cheers!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 13:26   #411 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 110
Member: 1770664
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1617559:2100
Thanks Meter: 8
I forgot bios password Dell Inspiron N5110
Service Tag (S/N) : 4449PP1
Expres service code: 8956165717
Please help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 18:03   #412 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaddoYaThink View Post
Thanks edgsam,

If it has to have 7 digits before -2A7B the "VV" should be a "W" then. Unfortunately both codes do to work

I read something about a jumper or lead connected preventing changes.

Any ideas what I can do next? The laptop has Unix and XMBC installed, but I think I prefer Windows and I can't change the boot sequence...

Cheers!
Passwords are case sensitive. Be sure to type exactly. Most laptops do not have jumpers.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to edgsam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2012, 18:15   #413 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by renesa View Post
hi,
this is dell dcsm - srl no: 9CLBL1S ,

i did not use any hdd password, and did not active password before. but suddenly i found the hdd password dialog box. now i cant open my pc without hdd password.

what the problem i dont know.

the hdd srl no is: 5LS3QBHB

P/N: 9BD132-522
firmware: 3.AAE
Date Code: 06457
site code: WU
On screen that asks for password, there should be a # with an extension like -595B. Need entire # with extension. Or after 3 wrong atemps, will give an error code, need that #.
If -595B try these.
Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnnnnnDell by serial numbern6ixwlmcDell by hdd serial number newi8hw381d
tgw5rll6
CoYgguieA7E1DiVp
ija87rmj
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 18:18   #414 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgsam View Post
On screen that asks for password, there should be a # with an extension like -595B. Need entire # with extension. Or after 3 wrong atemps, will give an error code, need that #.
If -595B try these.
Dell by hdd serial number old nnnnnnnn
Dell by serial number n6ixwlmc
Dell by hdd serial number new
i8hw381d
tgw5rll6
CoYgguieA7E1DiVp
ija87rmj
Did not transfer correctly, sorry
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 19:52   #415 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Member: 1857927
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
can anyone plz give me unlock code for my son laptop hdd
his laptop is dell inspiron 6400
hdd is western digital 250 gig hd
it is
s/n WXCZ07693714
and the code # is
s/n WXCZ07693714-595B
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 20:00   #416 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi1107 View Post
can anyone plz give me unlock code for my son laptop hdd
his laptop is dell inspiron 6400
hdd is western digital 250 gig hd
it is
s/n WXCZ07693714
and the code # is
s/n WXCZ07693714-595B
Hi, there should only be 11 char before -595B.
If we drop the W password will be:
mov71hdh
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 22:47   #417 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonadelMeno View Post
I forgot bios password Dell Inspiron N5110
Service Tag (S/N) : 4449PP1
Expres service code: 8956165717
Please help me
Give this a try: pl4ht8fa
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 22:49   #418 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Found this site. Give it a try when needing passwords. Works great.
BIOS Password
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to edgsam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2012, 23:59   #419 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Member: 1860348
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
need bios password please.

Dell inspiron 1525

CRB8PF1-595B
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:37   #420 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
edgsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest US
Age: 71
Posts: 1,002
Member: 1855998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by coedshowers View Post
need bios password please.

Dell inspiron 1525

CRB8PF1-595B
password: 8nggrpl8
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to edgsam For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:16.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.24482 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO