GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus LG/Octoplus LG

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2020, 17:11   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1167260
Sonork: 100.1604772
Thanks Meter: 165
lm-x120emw hang logo [Answered]

sir u have misunderstand my last post and have closed my thread .

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f79.../#post14140501

in above thread i didnt ask for credits lost or free operation.

i just asking u if i try unlock again is phone will be power on back like last time??? or it will be stay hang logo???
no matter again buy credits and unlock it again but need power on from hang logo state.

Old 07-10-2020, 08:00   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1146942
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 27,407
Quote:
i just asking u if i try unlock again is phone will be power on back like last time??? or it will be stay hang logo???
We can't know that, if You want, You can try to repeat Unlock operation, but we don't promise anything

Old 07-10-2020, 13:58   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus box View Post
We can't know that, if You want, You can try to repeat Unlock operation, but we don't promise anything

so if not phone unlocked and power on i loose 100 credits,??????

but i seen that many guys post this same issue then u provide one more attempt then they say phone was power on back......

so my question is
its power on back from server side unlock and restore or its restore from that something backup and saved to PC at first unlock attempt???????

sir u are the best developers so u can say something about this because when i search i found many post that at first attempt phone hang logo and they post on forum then u added one more attempt then phone power on back........... so u have already fixed it....... but say cant promised anything??????

Old 07-10-2020, 14:45   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Read attentive!

2. Server Credits issues
Server credits issues, like credits loss, double charge must be reported as soon as possible to the following e-mail [email protected], but not later than 7 days after operation has been performed. Issue report must contain log files, box serial number and Octoplus credits username.
Be aware that outdated claims will be declined. For more information please refer to Credits Issues Troubleshooting on our web or support forum.

One more time, first You didn't provide any Software logs, second there are no any operations from this username rubantim5373 for whole last month

Quote:
so if not phone unlocked and power on i loose 100 credits,??????
Yes, You will ,because we don't know what You or user have done to that device before. As we know it's not related to our Software (Unlock operation), etc

Old 07-13-2020, 02:40   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
One more time, first You didn't provide any Software logs, second there are no any operations from this username rubantim5373 for whole last month

Yes, You will ,because we don't know what You or user have done to that device before. As we know it's not related to our Software (Unlock operation), etc
first this operation log not available because its done end of february,
thats why that user name operation u cant find for last month,

and he was done only unlock with octoplus lg nothing else he done he conform it.
there is many post on this section that every one face after first unlock its hang logo after second try its done.

forget that all last done by my customer.

just tel me only this thing.
if this phone is hang logo after unlock with octplus is it will start work if unlock again with octoplus tool?????

Old 07-13-2020, 08:01   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
if this phone is hang logo after unlock with octplus is it will start work if unlock again with octoplus tool?????
If You will stuck with such issue, the procedure is simple:

Server credits issues, like credits loss, double charge must be reported as soon as possible to the following e-mail [email protected], but not later than 7 days after operation has been performed. Issue report must contain log files, box serial number and Octoplus credits username.
Be aware that outdated claims will be declined. For more information please refer to Credits Issues Troubleshooting on our web or support forum.

Closed Thread