GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung CDMA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 13:16   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 613242
Sonork: 100.1626311
Thanks Meter: 645
Donate money to this user
Arrow samsung i405 verizon cdma with qualcomm chipset unlock must reply

i have samsung i405 verizon cdma with qualcomm chipset any way to unlock it ??? can i use indian CDMA sim ?? i wanna use only CDMA reliance and tataindicom ... plz help me
Old 03-26-2014, 13:35   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766567
Thanks Meter: 1,788
Dear friend, unfortunately this team only works on CDMA technology, but has sim holder, NOT work with GSM, hope I have clarified your doubts or you have relied on something, the bands or frequencies in CDMA works are:

CDMA800, CDMA1900

and the following data:

cdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rel 0, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev A
Old 03-26-2014, 13:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

The only thing I've accomplished with this model is to remove the password pattern . and is a phone that works on GSM no .

Greetings here as the two methods of removing the pattern. taken from 4ndroid.com

method 1

This method is valid only if you really know the pattern or intuit but since we have been asked Google account , put it correctly, we reject it, or do not have.
Create a new Gmail account from your computer .
Make a call from another phone to our mobile , take the call , and leave with the HOME key to the main screen . The key is to get us from where we are to the main desktop , which will be on your terminal.
Turning the wifi off if we had , essential.
Go to Settings - > Security and disable the pattern created , for we know it . If we do not, we go to Method 2 directly .
Go to Settings - > Sync and add Google Account / Gmail that we've created in our computer initially .
We turn off the terminal.
Turn it on and enter the data in the new Google account .
If we had account and we had to create this other purpose, and we can remove it and stick with what we had .
This method is only valid in older versions of Android that have a bug , that make the Google account that we introduce is not established.
In the event that this method does not work correctly and follow him with problems , let's Storage -> Factory Data Reset . We will lose everything na no SD card.

method 2

This method is more aggressive , results in the loss of data not on the SD . The agenda , applications , personal data. The photos and music are usually on the memory card is not affected. Can we get her to not risk , but it is unnecessary .
We turn off the terminal.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy or similar (albeit from another manufacturer ) , press the volume up key , home ( house) and turn on the terminal and hold those keys . A new menu should apparate . If does not appear, repeat the process but holding down volume up and menu.
If your terminal has physical keys we call / hang up, replace the volume down key by making a call (green).
In some combining Huawei 's Call (green), and volume up menu .
Whatever the key combination , shall appear in the Android System Recovery. We will see the following options:

* REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
* Apply sdcard : update.zip
* WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET
* Wipe cache partition .

The options in bold and capital letters are what we use . First Wipe data / Factory reset . As we said above , is to format the phone memory ( not SD ) and lose everything. Once finished, we give Reboot system now . The phone will reboot and we like it when we bought it .

Once we have learned the lesson, we will create a Google account and check into the phone. And we'll make sure you know the password. We will have our calendar, email , calendars, etc. on that account and make better use of our terminal , apart from being able to install applications from the Android Market.

We thank the readers at the entrance on the unlock pattern we have provided various methods to restore your phone. Thanks to them we have compiled the information necessary to perform this task with their experiences.
Old 03-26-2014, 13:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

To unlock user using the Hard Reset method:

1. first remove the SD memory
2. do the hard reset while pressing Volume +, Volume - and then the power button, hold them past the Samsung logo and then the drop of Android there. Press Volume - and select Wipe / Factory Reset by pressing Home. If you are asked to confirm the password you just have to go wrong 5 times and will warn you that all will be deleted in the SD memory warn you accept it and accept it again and perform the Recovery. Select Reboot System and press Home to run it.
Old 03-26-2014, 13:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

The answer to your question isn't going to be what you want to hear, so please don't shoot the messenger.

Verizon and "simple" GSM network are operating on two incompatible networks. T-Mobile/AT&T/TracFone/NET10/Straight Talk uses GSM, while Verzion uses CDMA. This means that a Verzion phone cannot ever connect to the GSM network, and vice-versa.

If you wish to switch from Verizon to the GSM network you will need to buy another phone that supports GSM. Cricket, Boost, MetroPCS and Sprint provider also use CDMA standard like Verizon. If you want to use their service you will be able to unlock your phone (if yes, you will need to contact their customer service to apply for unlock service).

Also Verizon phones doesn't use SIM cards and there is no slot for SIM card (if you have slot for SIM card that's for LTE network not GSM).
GSM networks operates with SIM cards and to use the network you will need to have a phone that supports them.
Old 03-26-2014, 14:02   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Arrow oh no

all are out of topic i m so plz dont Spam here , i m telling about unlock

same this >> see here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/9488192-post1.html
Old 03-26-2014, 14:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkarzoya_2511 View Post
all are out of topic i m so plz dont Spam here , i m telling about unlock

same this >> see here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/9488192-post1.html
Sorry but where is the unlock process???
Old 03-27-2014, 05:06   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Arrow oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcceleghg View Post
Sorry but where is the unlock process???
bro i m telling just like this fone i also have , i also need unlock solution
Old 03-28-2014, 05:07   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Arrow

no one have solution for this ?????