GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM / HSDPA Modems and Routers

GSM / HSDPA Modems and Routers GSM , HSDPA , WCDMA, LTE Modems and Routers Unlock And Firmwares

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 11:39   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1297123
Sonork: 100.1609506
Thanks Meter: 11
How to solve usb modem not found problem

Hi friends,
Do you think your modem has bricked if its not detecting it on your computer. dont worry i have solution. follow these steps..
1. Download latest driver software for your usb modem
Driver for Huawei usb modems
Driver for Zte Modems
Driver for alcatel modems
if you cannot find a suitable driver for your modem leave me reply or mail me i will help you.

2. Once you complete this step we need to download another software libusb.
you can download libusb from here.

3. once you complete libusb download. open " libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0.zip " from downloads. it is a zip file you need either winzip or winrar to open this file. open the zip file follow libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0---->bin --->>inf-wizard.exe

click next
you need to use your brain here. you can see several list of devices here not easy to understand which one is your modem. so disconnect the modem and then you can see that change in your libusb interface. now connect your modem again and search for the changes in lib usb interface once you the modem connects you can see which one newly displayed on libusb list select it and follow next
if the vendor id is same like above your selection is correct. follow next
save the file click on install now button. you will get message like install tion successfull. now go to your desktop and right click on my computee--->> properties-->>hardware-->>> device manager-->>>>
now you can see like this
click on libusb usb devices. it will show the installed libusb version of your modem. right click on it and choose update driver.
choose " install from a list or specific location and follow next and choose the downloaded driver folder previously on step 1 and follow next it will succcessfully instal your modem driver once it completes reconnects your modem.
99% your usb modem will work. and if its not do dashboard update by following here
Everything was done you can see that your modem is still working............. this method is working with every electronics devices and if you want help with other devices make a email or reply here..
huh my cofee time here... see you friends.....
for detailed tutorial
Unlock your usb modems free here: How to solve usb modem not found problem
The Following User Says Thank You to binshad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 11:41   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1297123
Sonork: 100.1609506
Thanks Meter: 11
libusb valid download link

working libusb is here
libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0 - Download - 4shared - Binshad Rahman
Old 02-03-2014, 09:06   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 300529
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by binshad View Post

Hi friends,
Do you think your modem has bricked if its not detecting it on your computer. dont worry i have solution. follow these steps..
Driver for Zte Modems
if you cannot find a suitable driver for your modem leave me reply or mail me i will help you.

3. once you complete libusb download. open " libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0.zip " from downloads. it is a zip file you need either winzip or winrar to open this file. open the zip file follow libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0---->bin --->>inf-wizard.exe

click next
you need to use your brain here. you can see several list of devices here not easy to understand which one is your modem. so disconnect the modem and then you can see that change in your libusb interface. now connect your modem again and search for the changes in lib usb interface once you the modem connects you can see which one newly displayed on libusb list select it and follow next
save the file click on install now button. you will get message like install tion successfull. now go to your desktop and right click on my computee--->> properties-->>hardware-->>> device manager-->>>>
click on libusb usb devices. it will show the installed libusb version of your modem. right click on it and choose update driver.
choose " install from a list or specific location and follow next and choose the downloaded driver folder previously on step 1 and follow next it will succcessfully instal your modem driver once it completes reconnects your modem.
99% your usb modem will work. and if its not do dashboard update by following here
Everything was done you can see that your modem is still working............. this method is working with every electronics devices and if you want help with other devices make a email or reply here..
for detailed tutorial
cant down load the drivers
Old 02-03-2014, 09:46   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 300529
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by binshad View Post

Hi friends,
Driver for Zte Modems

click next
for detailed tutorial
cant down load the drivers