GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone, iPad, iPod - FAQ, Guide, How To, Tutorials , News (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f812/)
-   -   remove icloud from active devices (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f812/remove-icloud-active-devices-2151095/)

mihut 11-02-2016 11:29

remove icloud from active devices
 
sign out from icloud with in few seconds without any problem
hey guys
Note:don't ignore the thread and follow it step by step
have you ever think about to put on off mode of i cloud which is not yours?
today i am going to show you that how can we do it with in a few seconds the only active devices

first of all on your Apple devices with ios 10 version and check as shown down

http://i.imgur.com/s8nkNDO.png

make sure if there are installed firmware of ios 10 or up version ?
and make sure that icloud is in on mode or off mode
next step:

http://i.imgur.com/CwW8YXA.png

next step: go to Settings > General > and scroll down in the end of display and push Reset and Reset All Settings
don't worry in this way no app or other this thing will be deleted but only phone settings will go in default settings,the iPhone will be reseted and will restart in few seconds with default,

http://i.imgur.com/ZIoh6nw.png

Congratulations
now your idevice is in off mode
Ecco after the iPhone is on you can see that the iPhone is with i cloud in off mode and you can sign out from icloud

http://i.imgur.com/uyRmygD.png

now the person which has stolen you idevice can sign in with his own i cloud id and use the idevice BUT here is the blunder of Apple software engineers who has failed to control icloud security and there is no need of network to reset your idevices
now to control idevice please go to this link click here
and put your imei number and you will see the icloud is in on mode on Apple server but on your device there is not anymore the previous icloud id but the new one which is inserted by you and with this method you can sign in with from 1 to unlimited ids and you will use it untill you flash the device and clicking here
you can enter all new icloud ids and you will see that icloud will show you all the ids in on mode
i would like to ask Apple management that which id they will find on there server the first one who has lost his idevice or the other 1000nds of ids which are signed in on idevice,


i would like to ask any of my friends that before take idevices from clients to check if the icloud id is in off mode in front of customer because now there is no any security given by Apple about there products about icloud.
now you can see the cleverness and wisdom of software engineers of Apple and i would like to ask to these genius that where is the Apple security towards idevices of consumers because with this method they have lost there fidelity from consumers

anybody who reads this thread please share it with all of your friends because one student or a labor saves money for different months to buy Apple device because everyone knows that the Apple products are very costly and without doubt beautiful but not secure anymore and if he lost the device how will he feel after lost


friends after you have read the thread can you please tell me if we are secure ?
should we buy Apple devices ?
should we trust Apple devices ?

now here you can appreciate the thread if you think that it is useful and good,don't write anything but press thanks button

anobis32 11-02-2016 12:00

Vidéo for tuto............

shami 11-02-2016 12:39

i will try and wil post result

charletan 11-02-2016 12:42

yes is true i work with it but i cloud still in the serveur

nduka 11-02-2016 13:00

does it work on reloaded ones that stucks on that?

shahabuddin 11-02-2016 13:01

solution work and tested
soon i will upload pix

Akaash6255 11-02-2016 13:31

Good Work Mr. Mihut. I appriciate your hardwork.

Akaash6255 11-02-2016 13:47

Your post is helpfull for those *******rs, who don't have Apple Store in their countries, because anyone can replace IDs, or can sell Phone by putting Fake Ids. Which will create problem for the second person who is buying without reset. Mr. Mihut your post is helpfull as a awareness,


Before BUYING APPLE DEVICE WE MUST SIGN OUT FIRST THEN CHECK ICLOUD STATUS ON APPLE WEBSITE.


Best Regards
GSMGRT

sajidshah50 11-02-2016 14:06

@mihut sir

1 have one question. After successfully Turn OFF FMI. Can we restore mobile ? Is there any chance to activate account with previous ID?

BT

mihut 11-02-2016 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajidshah50 (Post 12136215)
@mihut sir

1 have one question. After successfully Turn OFF FMI. Can we restore mobile ? Is there any chance to activate account with previous ID?

BT

first check your imei https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

don't restore, icloud is active on server only hidden in phone (its a software bug in apple ios 10)

akhtarmughal 11-02-2016 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihut (Post 12136240)
first check your imei https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

don't restore, icloud is active on server only hidden in phone (its a software bug in apple ios 10)

and after sign out we can fix any other icloud id?
then we can make restore?

DEADBOOT 11-02-2016 14:52

Even in lower version, you can do that.

BR.

UMeR3 11-02-2016 15:14

any solution when apple device active and icloud password read ??????

Sitlay KING 11-02-2016 17:10

Already Reported to Apple , Wish they fix it asap.

gsm_masud7 11-02-2016 17:13

its work keep up i think you are work hard lol:)

umarmsn 11-03-2016 03:04

tested video here ?.............

zishhaider 11-03-2016 05:41

Soon it will be fixed by apple.. lol.. nothing can be left in security...

ahsan.mt 11-03-2016 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihut (Post 12135830)
sign out from icloud with in few seconds without any problem
hey guys
Note:don't ignore the thread and follow it step by step
have you ever think about to put on off mode of i cloud which is not yours?
today i am going to show you that how can we do it with in a few seconds the only active devices

first of all on your Apple devices with ios 10 version and check as shown down

http://i.imgur.com/s8nkNDO.png

make sure if there are installed firmware of ios 10 or up version ?
and make sure that icloud is in on mode or off mode
next step:

http://i.imgur.com/CwW8YXA.png

next step: go to Settings > General > and scroll down in the end of display and push Reset and Reset All Settings
don't worry in this way no app or other this thing will be deleted but only phone settings will go in default settings,the iPhone will be reseted and will restart in few seconds with default,

http://i.imgur.com/ZIoh6nw.png

Congratulations
now your idevice is in off mode
Ecco after the iPhone is on you can see that the iPhone is with i cloud in off mode and you can sign out from icloud

http://i.imgur.com/uyRmygD.png

now the person which has stolen you idevice can sign in with his own i cloud id and use the idevice BUT here is the blunder of Apple software engineers who has failed to control icloud security and there is no need of network to reset your idevices
now to control idevice please go to this link click here
and put your imei number and you will see the icloud is in on mode on Apple server but on your device there is not anymore the previous icloud id but the new one which is inserted by you and with this method you can sign in with from 1 to unlimited ids and you will use it untill you flash the device and clicking here
you can enter all new icloud ids and you will see that icloud will show you all the ids in on mode
i would like to ask Apple management that which id they will find on there server the first one who has lost his idevice or the other 1000nds of ids which are signed in on idevice,


i would like to ask any of my friends that before take idevices from clients to check if the icloud id is in off mode in front of customer because now there is no any security given by Apple about there products about icloud.
now you can see the cleverness and wisdom of software engineers of Apple and i would like to ask to these genius that where is the Apple security towards idevices of consumers because with this method they have lost there fidelity from consumers

anybody who reads this thread please share it with all of your friends because one student or a labor saves money for different months to buy Apple device because everyone knows that the Apple products are very costly and without doubt beautiful but not secure anymore and if he lost the device how will he feel after lost


friends after you have read the thread can you please tell me if we are secure ?
should we buy Apple devices ?
should we trust Apple devices ?

now here you can appreciate the thread if you think that it is useful and good,don't write anything but press thanks button

Originally Founded and Published this iOS 10 Bug on Sep 24, 2016 By Me, ahsan.mt "UnlockiOfficial".

https://twitter.com/UnlockiOfficial/...49264281358336

https://www.facebook.com/UnlockiOffi...11798718990149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_7M9_951M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_7M9_951M

tonyfire 11-03-2016 08:07

only hide id bro..................

digitized 11-03-2016 08:11

if the phone is on activation screen and demanding for user icloud id then ?

irfaN_vu 11-03-2016 11:33

Yes tested by me too, i have iPad 4 Model : A1460 with ios 8.3, i update it on 10.1.1 Find my iphone still ON after Reset All Setting Find My iPhone Off and easily signout and delete iCloud account from iPad.

irfaN_vu 11-03-2016 11:39

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by irfaN_vu (Post 12138096)
Yes tested by me too, i have iPad 4 Model : A1460 with ios 8.3, i update it on 10.1.1 Find my iphone still ON after Reset All Setting Find My iPhone Off and easily signout and delete iCloud account from iPad.

Butt i check in https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/ not OFF... :)


Regards,

mihut 11-03-2016 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by irfaN_vu (Post 12138113)
Butt i check in https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/ not OFF... :)


Regards,

you must read before all the thread and you will see that every answer is available there

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitized (Post 12137623)
if the phone is on activation screen and demanding for user icloud id then ?

i have written in thread that the iphone should not in screen lock it means that you mast have the iphone in working mode

irfaN_vu 11-03-2016 12:28

[QUOTE=mihut;12138136]you must read before all the thread and you will see that every answer is available there

friends after you have read the thread can you please tell me if we are secure ?
should we buy Apple devices ?
should we trust Apple devices ?



in my point of view we are not secure even this IOS 10 bug is Rectify...

Who know our backups on Apple server save??...

Dzelailai 11-03-2016 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEADBOOT (Post 12136325)
Even in lower version, you can do that.

BR.

No. This method not work on lower version.

saleem5001 11-03-2016 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhtarmughal (Post 12136293)
and after sign out we can fix any other icloud id?
then we can make restore?

if u restore its ask old id than u r phone waste

Benntek 11-03-2016 14:07

Can I update lower version to latest without any problem, so that after update I will reset my phone and sign out the apple accout.

irfaN_vu 11-03-2016 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benntek (Post 12138457)
Can I update lower version to latest without any problem, so that after update I will reset my phone and sign out the apple accout.

check my comments i already do this :cool:

irfaN_vu 11-03-2016 19:54

One More iPhone 6+ update from 9.3.2 to 10.1 and reset and signout and write new iCloud id.

td_mobile_2007 11-05-2016 00:40

tesed OK,good good good !

anobis32 11-05-2016 23:52

Off in device but on in Apple

GSM-HELP 11-06-2016 09:37

this way i do befor with fr 10 nathing new still on active appel

P3T3 11-08-2016 20:41

This is only a bypass not a server removal!

gugutm 11-13-2016 01:30

yes it did work thanks , but it is mean you just trick the software , and if i leave my icloud on and if i will reset throught the itunes eventually it will ask for the previous owner icloud am i right?
many thanks
gugutm

blqk 11-13-2016 02:14

if updade via OTA, will relock?
thanks

orangade 11-14-2016 13:39

Trick is ok; but after reset all phone ou update via itunes, icloud is relocked.

blqk 11-14-2016 17:19

no. i try in iphone 5 ios 9.0 that solution, not work. then i made the update on iphone 5 ios 9.0 to ios 10.1.1 via OTA, and the trick works perfect. but, even with my account, when i put a simcard, the phone pick the original icloud e-mail to activate. without simcard, works like an ipod touch.

italiano.a 12-15-2016 20:59

I have ios 9.3.5 this metod worked?

jangalusky 12-23-2016 02:08

Apple patched it in 10.2 update

.:D:. 12-23-2016 07:10

i tested on 10.1 after restart stuck on ICLOUD

w6p0kn 12-30-2016 21:12

How can i remove activation lock?
 
I have iphone 6 with activation lock, how can i remove? Any tools to jailbreak or bypass icloud? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bontek 12-31-2016 10:44

NOT WORKING ON JAILBROKEN DECICES because not possible to make FULL RESET SETTI GS becuase iphone stucks on reset...

all Reset possible only on NON jailbroken decices

Regards

mihut 12-31-2016 15:09

icloud off on rest your device is last ios 10.2 BUG is fix. and is there many more BUGS but don't share with u guys.wait 4 next update 10.3. if u have any problem so discus with me.i will guide u.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:54.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.28595 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO