GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & SAM SIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   ICCID Checker with Live ICCID auto update (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/iccid-checker-live-iccid-auto-update-2455455/)

govietnam 08-21-2018 18:35

ICCID Checker with Live ICCID auto update
 
I just finished a website that you can check and get latest ICCID
Try it:
ICCID Checker

parrotgeek1 08-21-2018 19:56

How are you checking the iccids? I haven't figured out a way to do it this quickly - my checker takes over 30 seconds per code. You can pm me.

govietnam 08-22-2018 05:38

we have good algorithm and good connection to Apple server

parrotgeek1 08-22-2018 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by govietnam (Post 13279383)
we have good algorithm and good connection to Apple server

Are you sending activation requests? I can't figure out how to generate one without the FairPlayCertChain from a real phone

OptimusFran21 08-22-2018 15:53

they say that a new bug came out today that is for iCloud

govietnam 08-22-2018 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by OptimusFran21 (Post 13279906)
they say that a new bug came out today that is for iCloud

hope that come true. do you know what time does it happend?

Fliep04 08-22-2018 16:25

u have fb account or skype or whatsapp just send me private message thanks anyway keep it up

govietnam 08-22-2018 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fliep04 (Post 13279948)
u have fb account or skype or whatsapp just send me private message thanks anyway keep it up

see on the website. i placed below the result

ymtong 08-24-2018 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by govietnam (Post 13279123)
I just finished a website that you can check and get latest ICCID
Try it:
ICCID Checker

it is not accurate, out of 10, the first 2 is BLOCK. but you still show live.

govietnam 08-28-2018 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ymtong (Post 13281646)
it is not accurate, out of 10, the first 2 is BLOCK. but you still show live.

It's updated by upvote and downvote rate

rsimxuyna 08-29-2018 07:51

do not post iccids every day idiot we gona lost all iccids in 1 weak!!!!!!

govietnam 08-29-2018 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsimxuyna (Post 13289729)
do not post iccids every day idiot we gona lost all iccids in 1 weak!!!!!!

Apple update their activation policy.

kiksgsm 08-29-2018 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsimxuyna (Post 13289729)
do not post iccids every day idiot we gona lost all iccids in 1 weak!!!!!!

Learn more in spelling before you post non sense comment.
Your brain is WEAK. This is the correct sentence.

govietnam 09-04-2018 12:14

ICCID List for testing

89014103279252825832

89014103279252825873

89014103279252825840

89014103279252825816

89014103279252825824

89014103279252825857

89014103279252825899

89014103279252825881

89014103279252826657

89014103279252826061

td_mobile_2007 09-05-2018 08:31

89014103279252826061 patched


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.27891 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO