GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & GEVEY SIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   iPhone 5c-iOS8.1-Tmobile-R-Sim Mini2 Unlocking (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/iphone-5c-ios8-1-tmobile-r-sim-mini2-unlocking-1877673/)

Jabbacks 11-09-2014 01:43

iPhone 5c-iOS8.1-Tmobile-R-Sim Mini2 Unlocking

I have tried everything in regard to the r-sim mini 2 on this phone but always come to dead end. Phone keeps asking for activation.

Can somebody share some light as to how to unlock this phone with R-Sim Mini 2 v9.8???? I've tried all in rsim5.com but nothing works.... isamsim in cydia no longer exists.

Anybody? Kinda new in here so I would really appreciate your help on this matter!

Thank you very much!

Oussama Lary 11-09-2014 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabbacks (Post 10666536)
I have tried everything in regard to the r-sim mini 2 on this phone but always come to dead end. Phone keeps asking for activation.

Can somebody share some light as to how to unlock this phone with R-Sim Mini 2 v9.8???? I've tried all in rsim5.com but nothing works.... isamsim in cydia no longer exists.

Anybody? Kinda new in here so I would really appreciate your help on this matter!

Thank you very much!

try R-SIM 9+ for iOS8x

R SIM 9+ nano Cloud iPhone 6,6Plus,5C,5S,5,4S iOS 8.X Unlocking and Activation - R-SIM9 iPhone 6/5S/5C Unlocking and Activation

good luk bro

Br: Oussama Lary

Deddoman 11-09-2014 10:21

I had same problem earlier. When i insert rsim mini i need to choose iphone model and the carrier. But the problem is that you have about 5s to do both. If you dont make it in time your phone is locked again. Try resetting it with different sim card's and then use you original card again. Try other older cards, 64bit. I read somewhere on this forum that you need to wait when all iphone models appears. Wait for about 10s only then choose carrier. I dont know if this will work out.

Jabbacks 11-09-2014 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deddoman (Post 10667079)
I had same problem earlier. When i insert rsim mini i need to choose iphone model and the carrier. But the problem is that you have about 5s to do both. If you dont make it in time your phone is locked again. Try resetting it with different sim card's and then use you original card again. Try other older cards, 64bit. I read somewhere on this forum that you need to wait when all iphone models appears. Wait for about 10s only then choose carrier. I dont know if this will work out.

Thank you for your response. I tried that but still the same. Is there any update for this to include iOS8.1? iOS 8.1.1 is about to hit the shelves and still no update?

Jabbacks 11-09-2014 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oussama Lary (Post 10666551)

So frustrating, I just received my order for R-Sim Mini 2. Only to find out it cannot work on iOS8.1. Why arent these guys issue a free update for the r-sim?