GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & GEVEY SIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   R-patch final edition launched (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/r-patch-final-edition-launched-1696799/)

miliky 08-06-2013 09:20

R-patch final edition launched

R-SIM PATCH is software part of R-SIM Team to assist in optimizing SMS and 3G functions on iPhone 5/4S CDMA/WCDMA ( Sprint/Japan SB/AU/Verizon ) after unlocking. This PATCH does NOT require Jailbreak, Very easy to install with a cable.

This PATCH was developed to help our R-SIM piggyback proxy unlock sim that have limitations due to it`s hardware part, This software part of R-SIM will Optimize your iPhone 5/4S when you use R-SIM products..

Fix 3G problems after unlocking iPhone 5/4s CDMA with piggyback R-SIM proxy simcard. If you cannot get 3G with your iPhone 5/4S CDMA (Sprint/Japan SB/AU/Verizon) after unlocking with piggyback R-SIM then this is due to CDMA Carrier bundle package conflict. To fix this problem and use 3G on your newly unlocked iPhone then download RPATCH and get the key to activate it, connect your device with USB cable and open the downloaded file, it is a...

Fix SMS Out-Going bugs. Are you experiencing problems sending SMS after Unlocking your iPhone 5/4S CDMA? You can now send and receive SMS normal without cliches after installing RPATCH on your unlocked iPhone CDMA, FaceTime OK, Caller ID OK, iMessage OK, OTA cards,own number & caller ID, country code bug fixed, NO JB, short number, works like factory unlocked iPhone.. Powered by QuickBlox Buy the key and receive it within...

Fix Caller ID bugs. Caller ID and own number bug after unlocking your iPhone is a big headache we all know about… This RPATCH will fix caller ID and own number bugs, you can now see the numbers calling you and be able to call prefix international numbers on your address book, in-fact you can use your iPhone as good as factory unlocked device after Unlocking and installing RPATCH Powered by QuickBlox Buy the key and receive it within 24hrs on your...

What is new in this final Edition ?
FaceTime OK,
Caller ID OK
iMessage OK
OTA cards
Own number & caller ID
country code bug fixed
Short number calling OK
Works AS GOOD AS factory unlocked iPhone.

HOW TO USE THIS PATCH ?

DownLoad The PATCH and Connect your iPhone to your PC with Cable and Open the Downloaded File then follow the steps HERE

For more info

R-PATCH Support Site

R-PATCH Support Forum

kjuma 08-06-2013 15:40

hi donīt work the download link reupload please thanks

miliky 08-06-2013 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjuma (Post 9629552)
hi donīt work the download link reupload please thanks

You can DownLoad from www.rpatch.com

The_Killer 08-07-2013 14:55

give me error after download
cannot load library IMOBI.DLL

The_Killer 08-07-2013 14:55

give me error after download
cannot load library IMOBI.DLL

hellala 08-21-2013 20:32

This patch will convert your contact number from (XXX) YYY-ZZZZ to XXX-YYYZZZZ. Then, your phone won't recognize the person who is calling you even though he/she is in contact list.

soulwave10 08-23-2013 10:14

hi, i can use my rsim 8 with ios 7 beta 6 and this patch?
and my r sim 8 is it will work fine with ios 7 final release?
thanks

cdmagsm03 08-24-2013 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulwave10 (Post 9674934)
hi, i can use my rsim 8 with ios 7 beta 6 and this patch?
and my r sim 8 is it will work fine with ios 7 final release?
thanks

yes can use it but the patch not working on beta 6 yet

br
cdmagsm03

rochater 08-24-2013 20:52

R7+Sim not active, help-me!!!!

Milik help please, I have some R7-sim+, but when I activate the iphone 4s and iphone 5, soon after switching on, the message without simcard. Please what procedure to do the activation?

ilancet 09-02-2013 19:59

Hi, Miliky. Thanks for all the details. I have a R-SIM8 (blue classic) + rpatch (v5.0.1.0)

I have been using R-Sim8 to unlock my sprint iphone5 iOS 6.1.4 (good ESN) for T-Mobile 3G. Phone call, SMS, 3G, works great! Receiving Caller ID works as well!

But,at least for me:
MMS, Not working.
FaceTime, Not working.
iMessage, Not working
Own number, Not working

JoF77 09-05-2013 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilancet (Post 9700796)
Hi, Miliky. Thanks for all the details. I have a R-SIM8 (blue classic) + rpatch (v5.0.1.0)

I have been using R-Sim8 to unlock my sprint iphone5 iOS 6.1.4 (good ESN) for T-Mobile 3G. Phone call, SMS, 3G, works great! Receiving Caller ID works as well!

But,at least for me:
MMS, Not working.
FaceTime, Not working.
iMessage, Not working
Own number, Not working

Which patch did you use to get the Caller ID to work as it should? I tried several patches but I cannot get Caller ID to work properly :(

Can you share the URL link? Thanks in advance!

stellar88 09-06-2013 06:08

Thank you for the information. Does it work on iphone 5 6.1.4 Japan Au?

apterixbr 09-06-2013 18:24

After new patch, my iPhone 5 with 6.1.4 iOS blocked by Sprint show "no service" and 3g+call from contacts didn't worked. Penult patch only call from contacts didnt worked :(

Beelinelife 09-11-2013 12:26

iphone 5 sprint 6.1.4 worked on r-sim 8,today i install ios7 gm and internet and sms doesnt work,what should i do?

Finn 09-11-2013 12:38

Wait until new patch comes out or for an official answer from rsim team.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4