GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 22:08   #226 (permalink)

Member: 1223753
Thanks Meter: 0
Rsim

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenke9 View Post
finally, i could with a r-sim 8+. Everything works but 3g. How can i fix it?
i think you must go to apn settings to configure your settings again
Old 11-22-2013, 20:50   #227 (permalink)

Member: 2066014
I've already done it and it's the same. Do i need a patch?
Old 11-25-2013, 03:10   #228 (permalink)

Member: 2067549
anyone have any advice for me?

im from the us. I have a sprint cdma iphone 4s on ios 7.0 and a net 10 sim card.

im currently using the neter team gpp with their crappy 2g patch and can only make/receive calls. no text (unless its wifi through imessege.), no mms or 2g/3g.

is there a solution on rsim? which rsim do I need?
Old 11-25-2013, 03:16   #229 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 379713
Thanks Meter: 55
Same here, same there bro. Still no solution at the moment. Sorry.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:04   #230 (permalink)

Member: 2060005
Thanks Meter: 1
Which Monday were we waiting for again? lol
Old 11-28-2013, 00:57   #231 (permalink)

Member: 2034018
Thanks Meter: 3
Patch for CDMA phones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Clark View Post
I finally got voice to work but I noticed there are different versions of the AIR. Some have a check mark next to Sprint/Verizon/etc. Mine has a check next to ALL Carrier. What is the difference I wonder? Also the Verizon phone in this video shows Carrier Version 15 and mine is 15.5. I have a 4s Verizon 7.0.3. that will get voice only after installing UNICOM mode 2 Verizon US, then selecting CDMA in RSIM3 App I get E after turning on the Irose patch, then It says 3G AFTER turning OFF Irose patch....but no data even though it says 3g? CRAZY that this guy Miliki is getting it to work with NO PATCH at all. How?
Hey David, I've had the opportunity to try out these RSIM Air cards with alot of frustration. I am running a Sprint iphone 4s iOS 7.0.3 (attempting to unlock to t-mobile). The first one I got had a check mark on "All" and it was version 7.7. I was able to get this to work by entering imsi code 2040438 into mode table 2. Supposedly this is the IMSI for Verizon (as is said on rsim's website) but another rsim air instruction page lists this same IMSI as China Telecom.

Regardless, using this IMSI alongside iROseTool, I'm able to unlock voice calls. This IMSI also allows me to access the "Data Roaming" under Cellular. If I enable data roaming.. then I have complete access to either 2g or 3g data.

The final thing to get internet data from 2g/3g to work is to enter APN information. You could use unlockit . co . nz, but I ended up just entering the APN manually, since this IMSI allows you to modify APN settings.

Now for sms texting. If you go into Settings > Phone> and click on "My Number",.. hopefully your phone number appears automatically here. Otherwise,.. if you click on that field you can manually enter your phone #. If the phone # is here.. then SMS texting as well as imessage will work.

** note.. my carrier shows up as Version 15.5.. but after using the IMSI I mentioned.. it shows up as "vf nl 15.5"

Again.. I'm running RSIM air v7.7 on a sprint locked iphone 4s.. I'm now able to get pretty much everything working: Voice, data 2g/3g, sms text and imessage all appear to be working now.

With regards to miliky getting the rsim air cards to work without any patch.. I believe that's only true for non-CDMA phones. Well.. all of the RSIM air cards I've used on my sprint iphone 4s always required some patch.. maybe it be the 3g patch or the free iROsetool patch.

Forgot to add.. I used another RSIM air card (don't know the version.. as it doesn't include SIM Applications in Settings > Phone). This RSIM card was labeled "Sprint" on the box.. This one was frustrating to use as all I can get working on this phone is voice and 2g data after using iROseTool 2g patch. If I turn 3g patch on.... voice calls stop working. As usual.. no instructions for any of these RSIM air cards.. and they don't work as easily as miliky shows in his youtube video... not even close.
The Following User Says Thank You to aleksdude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 10:17   #232 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2032023
Thanks Meter: 3
Can i use this imsi 2040438, with my 4s sprint iphone? With rsim 8+ ?
Old 11-28-2013, 13:52   #233 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1991359
Thanks Meter: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenke9 View Post
Finally, i could with a R-sim 8+. Everything works but 3G. How can i fix it?
Yay...the best thing that work are te promises of RSIM Team.

3G is the biggest Isue here. After a lot of promises, warm words there seems to be no patch witch solve the problem for all (not only the sprint users).

I think a Patch will come with a jailbreak
Old 11-28-2013, 23:43   #234 (permalink)

Member: 2058872
Thanks Meter: 4
Hey everyone i got some good news , the R-SIM has a new patch that fixes the 3g and it works great, i did another video showing u guys how to unlock a 5s on ios 7, and works fine click here ------> i cant post links ..search my channel online JGTECHBLOG

by the way i made a mistake on the first video and didn't show the 3g working so did a second video to show u guys that it worked

dont forget to subscribe

Video showing 3g ----> i cant post links ..search my channel online JGTECHBLOG

On secondary note...a ios 7 jailbreak for iphone 4 tethered just came out ..thought i let you guys know
Old 11-29-2013, 00:19   #235 (permalink)

Member: 2058872
Thanks Meter: 4
Hey Admin,

Hope your having a wonderful thanks giving, i am new to this forum world, but i realized that i cant post links and have to wait 10 min to post reply's. I understand this is for security and spam measures but i have my own blog and do videos to help people unlock. I can verify if you go to my channel thats me so if you can allow me to post and reply with links that will be great

thank you

Old 12-03-2013, 05:24   #236 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1526994
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksdude View Post
Hey David, I've had the opportunity to try out these RSIM Air cards with alot of frustration. I am running a Sprint iphone 4s iOS 7.0.3 (attempting to unlock to t-mobile). The first one I got had a check mark on "All" and it was version 7.7. I was able to get this to work by entering imsi code 2040438 into mode table 2. Supposedly this is the IMSI for Verizon (as is said on rsim's website) but another rsim air instruction page lists this same IMSI as China Telecom.
Did you try GPP SIM? Manually selecting US Verizon doesn't work the same way? Thanks for your help. Hopefully, it works on all models. I wonder why it wouldn't work on iPhone 5 Sprint the same way. I looked like an ******* last night with R-SIM 9 running Edge service for 2 hours with a 64k t-mobile SIM and 3 iPhone 5's on iOS 6 and 7.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:37   #237 (permalink)

Member: 2078743
Sonork: d4dapo
No 4g

Hey, am having problems with my iphone 4s Sprint i unlocked it with rsim but couldnt get 4G or get my imessage to work with my phone number, will be glad if i can get any help
Old 12-05-2013, 10:12   #238 (permalink)

Member: 884517
Quote:

Regardless, using this IMSI alongside iROseTool, I'm able to unlock voice calls. This IMSI also allows me to access the "Data Roaming" under Cellular. If I enable data roaming.. then I have complete access to either 2g or 3g data.

The final thing to get internet data from 2g/3g to work is to enter APN information. You could use unlockit . co . nz, but I ended up just entering the APN manually, since this IMSI allows you to modify APN settings.

Now for sms texting. If you go into Settings > Phone> and click on "My Number",.. hopefully your phone number appears automatically here. Otherwise,.. if you click on that field you can manually enter your phone #. If the phone # is here.. then SMS texting as well as imessage will work.

** note.. my carrier shows up as Version 15.5.. but after using the IMSI I mentioned.. it shows up as "vf nl 15.5"

Again.. I'm running RSIM air v7.7 on a sprint locked iphone 4s.. I'm now able to get pretty much everything working: Voice, data 2g/3g, sms text and imessage all appear to be working now.

With regards to miliky getting the rsim air cards to work without any patch.. I believe that's only true for non-CDMA phones. Well.. all of the RSIM air cards I've used on my sprint iphone 4s always required some patch.. maybe it be the 3g patch or the free iROsetool patch.

Forgot to add.. I used another RSIM air card (don't know the version.. as it doesn't include SIM Applications in Settings > Phone). This RSIM card was labeled "Sprint" on the box.. This one was frustrating to use as all I can get working on this phone is voice and 2g data after using iROseTool 2g patch. If I turn 3g patch on.... voice calls stop working. As usual.. no instructions for any of these RSIM air cards.. and they don't work as easily as miliky shows in his youtube video... not even close.
hi alex, i already try imsi 2040438 , but why my iphone sprint ask for activation again? if i put imsi beside 3101200, it always appeard activation needed.

how can u use imsi 2040438 on ip sprint, can u tell me how the details

thank before
Old 12-09-2013, 21:40   #239 (permalink)

Member: 2081586
Hi i activated my phone using an r-sim air 7+ but i had to reset my phone to factory settings again and now when i try to reactivate it with the r-sin its saying (sim not valid) what do i do someone please help
Old 12-12-2013, 03:02   #240 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1526994
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:

You seem to be the only one on the planet who has text messaging working with iOS 7 and R-SIM Air. I have tried 2 R-SIM Airs v 7.6 without any luck. Always says "No Service," without any text messaging or data. I can only bypass the activation screen by choosing Mode 2 ios7 3G and then US Sprint. My original mistake was choosing US Sprint right away. Anyway, I'll try the new R-SIM Airs and report back.