GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 07:20   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
R-SIM/SAM SIM RoHS & CE Certification

R-SIM/SAM SIM Products are Full CE and RoHS Certified and safe and legal to use.

What is CE ?

The CE mark is a safety certification mark, the manufacturer is considered open and enter the European market passport.
Those who posted “CE” mark products can be members of domestic sales in the EU, are not required to meet the requirements of each member, in order to achieve a free flow of goods in the EU member states within.. We have that.

What is RoHS ?

January 27, 2003, the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union adopted the Directive 2002/95/EC, that restrict the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment “(The Restriction of the use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment), referred to as the RoHS directive. The basic content is: From July 1, 2006, restricting the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) in new electrical and electronic equipment market products, six hazardous substances.

BR

miliky

Last edited by miliky; 04-08-2013 at 05:00.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miliky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-03-2013, 18:27   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1695601
Sonork: tuma jay
Thanks Meter: 63
sold over 300 pieces in West Africa, working fine for iphone 4S and iphone 5 even on d latest ios 6.1.3
Old 04-11-2013, 16:20   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 92317
Sonork: 100.1591991
Thanks Meter: 223
i sell over 1000 pcs in dominican republic

br
cdmagsm03
Old 04-12-2013, 06:57   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1695601
Sonork: tuma jay
Thanks Meter: 63
Hmm. U d boss

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Old 07-18-2014, 08:29   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
R-SIM/SAM SIM RoHS & CE Certification
Old 09-02-2014, 09:14   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1832413
Thanks Meter: 6
seriously why does this matter?
It does not matter in other countries other than yours.

Quit posting stupid stuff
Old 09-02-2014, 20:51   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2020302
Thanks Meter: 2
Yes it does matter CE and RoHS are European required markings for electronics to prove that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.

CE marking - European Commission
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/...19:0023:EN:PDF

Quit posting stupid stuff
Old 09-03-2014, 06:45   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

ITS MADE IN CHINA CHEAP YOU HAVE MONEY OVER THERE YOU GET ANYTHING EVEN VALID CERTIFICATES. Am I the only one that notices how they keep screwing people over with these cards? One minute they blast out and advertise a new card when released here comes the next one that actually unlocks the newer ios they just done it with the mini 2 and air 2 now the best to buy is 9 infact there is even another card behind it just wait ios 8 here we come so no their certificate is crap They need to concentrate on helping people that is the ones that made them instead of screwing them everything now has a code the stupid cards cost how much when they come out and advertised as the best on the market for a week when released?
Old 09-03-2014, 07:44   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Forgot to add did anyone read the bottom description to the certificate?

I bet not!

it says this certificate is based on a ''single'' evaluation of the submitted samples of the mentioned product! it does not imply an assessment of the ''whole'' production and other relevant directives have to be observed.

So for the dummies and this being shenzhen the biggest production place to buy from cheap made stuff these cards are not what they seem to be. I buy alot of stuff from shenzhen it is the best place to buy things cheaper than anywhere in the world. My point is we dont care about this junk we care about you addressing the issues with the current cards you send out to be said to be the best and turns out its old when released and will not unlock the cards and charging people for all these codes. You need to restructure your business.

Last edited by bdogg241980; 09-03-2014 at 07:49.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:46   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 73323
Sonork: 1001664281
Thanks Meter: 68
I sold more then 1000pcs in sri lanka good product
Old 09-14-2014, 21:26   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2020302
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogg241980 View Post
ITS MADE IN CHINA CHEAP YOU HAVE MONEY OVER THERE YOU GET ANYTHING EVEN VALID CERTIFICATES. Am I the only one that notices how they keep screwing people over with these cards? One minute they blast out and advertise a new card when released here comes the next one that actually unlocks the newer ios they just done it with the mini 2 and air 2 now the best to buy is 9 infact there is even another card behind it just wait ios 8 here we come so no their certificate is crap They need to concentrate on helping people that is the ones that made them instead of screwing them everything now has a code the stupid cards cost how much when they come out and advertised as the best on the market for a week when released?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogg241980 View Post
Forgot to add did anyone read the bottom description to the certificate?

I bet not!

it says this certificate is based on a ''single'' evaluation of the submitted samples of the mentioned product! it does not imply an assessment of the ''whole'' production and other relevant directives have to be observed.

So for the dummies and this being shenzhen the biggest production place to buy from cheap made stuff these cards are not what they seem to be. I buy alot of stuff from shenzhen it is the best place to buy things cheaper than anywhere in the world. My point is we dont care about this junk we care about you addressing the issues with the current cards you send out to be said to be the best and turns out its old when released and will not unlock the cards and charging people for all these codes. You need to restructure your business.

First of all none is saying that their cards work. That certifacate doesn't say that. It's saying that when you use their product you won't be harmed like you know electrocuted, poisoned, burned etc.

I don't know if they paid for that certificate but what i know and what you should try and understand is that they can't test an entire production to give a certificate. That's what it says on the end.

What is curious enought is how did they test r-sim 10,11,12,13 if they are not yet in production. Or where is the air,air 2, mini, mini 2 products or even the update dongle.