GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 11:55   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2712553
Thanks Meter: 7
Talking [tutorial] how to use rsim11 to unlock your phone

Hello to every user of R-Sim 11.

THIS METHOD DOES WORK ON iOS 10.3(tested by me)
Today I will write down a short tutorial on how to unlock your phone with R-Sim 11. Keep in mind for some users some functions will not work but let's keep rolling.

First of all you need to know on which network your phone is locked so you can select it later on.

1.) Remove any card from your phone
2.) Insert R-Sim 11 and card which you want to use on phone
3.) When you see black screen pop up saying select carrier find carrier on which is your phone locked or if it is not on the list google for IMSI code from carrier.
4.) When they ask you for method for unlocking select GSM Mode(2/3/4G Card) or I5S-i7 USIM 4G
5.) If you selected I5s-i7 USIM 4G new screen will show to select Mode for unlock and select mode 1.
6.) New screen wil show and you just need to press Accept and restart your phone.
7.) After restarting your phone you should get signal but if you don't try above steps few times and switch betwen methods of unlocking to find out which one will work (use GSM and I5S).
8.) If you got signal check if everything is working (phone calls, SMS...).
**In my case first time I unlocked phone with I5S method and I couldn't send or recive SMS or recive phone calls so I went with GSM mode and was fine**
9.) If you checked and everything is working YOU ARE DONE.

KEEP IN MIND SOMETIMES YOU CAN LOSE SIGNAL AND PEOPLES WON'T BE ABLE TO REACH YOU BUT IF YOU LOSE SIGNAL TURN OFF THEN ON MOBILE DATA.

If you don't have any mobile data and you need we will fix it now.
As R-sim 11 is not able to rewrite original data from phone and it is still locked to original carrier we will need to make manual changes to phone so we can browse internet or chat with our friends. For this case we will use roaming (you will not pay any extra money for your data because you are using your network card).

Follow these steps to get mobile data

1.) Go to Settings/Mobile Data/Mobile Data Options and you will see Activate 4G and Enable Roaming. Make sure both of them are enabled
2.) Now you will see mobile data coming online (E or 4G) depands on method you used to unlock your phone but you will not be able to use network. To fix that we need to change our Mobile Data settings.
3.) Open Mobile Data Network and remove everything from original carrier and input info from you carrier (you can get these settings from your carrier website or contact their support).

Now your phone is fully working and you can use it as you want. Keep in mind restart your phone every few days and you will need to unlock it again because once when you restart your phone it will not be able to find service.

I am using this for few months now and I didn't had to much problems I experimented with settings to get everything working fine and now I can use my phone 100%.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in comments or if you have different method to make it work post it down there for peoples to see it.

Last edited by SciFiEnt; 05-01-2017 at 12:01.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SciFiEnt For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-12-2017, 06:02   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2715575
Sonork: Lynux
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi! Thank you for your tutorial.
Recently I have bought a R-Sim 11 for unlocking an IPhone 6s iOS 10.3 locked by T-Mobile. After several trials with different settings, I concluded as follows:
- i5s-i7 USIM 4G mode works for 4G data network but doesn't allow incoming calls and it's highly unstable (repeated activation loops required);
- GSM mode works for incoming calls and SMS and it's more stable but, of course, doesn't work for 4G data network.
In other words, currently it seems that 4G data network and phone networks cannot work together with R-Sim 11. So, my question is: do I miss some steps in configuring R-Sim (e. g. installation of patches or something like that) or this is anyway the limit of R-Sim 11? Thank you for your answer
Old 05-14-2017, 18:43   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynux View Post
Hi! Thank you for your tutorial.
Recently I have bought a R-Sim 11 for unlocking an IPhone 6s iOS 10.3 locked by T-Mobile. After several trials with different settings, I concluded as follows:
- i5s-i7 USIM 4G mode works for 4G data network but doesn't allow incoming calls and it's highly unstable (repeated activation loops required);
- GSM mode works for incoming calls and SMS and it's more stable but, of course, doesn't work for 4G data network.
In other words, currently it seems that 4G data network and phone networks cannot work together with R-Sim 11. So, my question is: do I miss some steps in configuring R-Sim (e. g. installation of patches or something like that) or this is anyway the limit of R-Sim 11? Thank you for your answer
Unfortunately that is situation with these cards there is no patch or any other solution either you are stuck with unstable signal and 2G or stable signal and 4G but no incoming calls
The Following User Says Thank You to SciFiEnt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 06:09   #4 (permalink)

Hi SciFiEnt! Thanks for your reply and clear answer.
Do you know any quick way with R-Sim 11 to switch easily from a mode (eg gsm) to another (eg usim), at least without removing the SIM card?

Thanks again!
Old 05-15-2017, 12:50   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Hi SciFiEnt! Thanks for your reply and clear answer.
Do you know any quick way with R-Sim 11 to switch easily from a mode (eg gsm) to another (eg usim), at least without removing the SIM card?

Thanks again!
You can switch without removing card from phone just go to Settings/Phone/Sim Apps and there you can select which method you would like to use and keep in mind phone reset is needed after.

I founded out that incoming calls get stuck somewhere in process so I tried to redirect calls to another number and guess what other phone get calls all the time.

I ordered R-Sim 11+ to test it maybe it will work much better. Unfortunately user support is terrible and we can't get answers from them at least to say that nothing can be done in these questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to SciFiEnt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 06:17   #6 (permalink)

Thanks SciFiEnt for your reply.
Unfortunately, these pages are defected from support staff since a lot of time...

About switching from a mode to another, did you mean "reset" for iPhone restart? If so, unfortunately the method doesn't work anytime and once lost the signal I have to start the activation loop by extracting the SIM card...

Thank you also for sharing your progress. May I kindly ask you to share the trial of R-Sim 11+ once you will get it?

Thanks again!
Old 05-22-2017, 17:37   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks SciFiEnt for your reply.
Unfortunately, these pages are defected from support staff since a lot of time...

About switching from a mode to another, did you mean "reset" for iPhone restart? If so, unfortunately the method doesn't work anytime and once lost the signal I have to start the activation loop by extracting the SIM card...

Thank you also for sharing your progress. May I kindly ask you to share the trial of R-Sim 11+ once you will get it?

Thanks again!
Today I finaly got my R-Sim 11+ and I must say it does work well. I just placed R-Sim 11+ and my SIM card inside of my phone and phone went to Unlock Required mode just done that and mobile is fully working (LTE+4G Unlock Mode). Incoming and outgoing calls, Incoming and outgoing SMS, 4G and LTE works just fine.

I am going to make full text tutorial here later so you can have a complete guide on how to set it up.

I am going to be testing this for couple of days and I will post final word
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SciFiEnt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 18:28   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2721516
can someone share how to get the carrier select menu to pop back up ? doesn't show anymore when i put r-sim in. thanks.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:19   #9 (permalink)

Hi! I got same experience With R-Sim 11+ for unlocking an IPhone 6s iOS 10.3 locked by T-Mobile: just put R-Sim inside and the mobile is fully working for calls in/out, sms in/out and 4G.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:08   #10 (permalink)

Member: 2726269
Thanks Meter: 2
Hello, I picked up SPRINT, then rebooted the phone, it was activated, but immediately needed to be activated, repeating all the same unlock mode
Old 06-14-2017, 00:09   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7988123 View Post
Hello, I picked up SPRINT, then rebooted the phone, it was activated, but immediately needed to be activated, repeating all the same unlock mode
Can you explain which mode you used to unlock it? And I tested R-Sim 11+ which work like a charm
Old 06-14-2017, 04:23   #12 (permalink)

Member: 2726269
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFiEnt View Post
Can you explain which mode you used to unlock it? And I tested R-Sim 11+ which work like a charm
I tried all the mods, are activated and need to activate, I also see some people have this situation, so I bought RIM11 +
Old 06-28-2017, 04:33   #13 (permalink)

Member: 2731233
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I tried a variety of methods and I am currently stuck. Every time I insert my sim (the one I want to use) with the Rsim the phone screen changes to that white welcome page. I unlock the device and the carrier select screen comes up. As soon as I choose something the phone vibrates, makes a notification noise and the screen says something along the lines of "Offline now, unlock" and I can either accept or cancel. After hitting accept, the next screen says to disable 4g or hit cancel for no service.....

Can anyone help?
Old 07-03-2017, 15:07   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2048513
Thanks Meter: 157
nice good job for the details , rsim11+ is auto , no need setting .

Today I will write down a short tutorial on how to unlock your phone with R-Sim 11. Keep in mind for some users some functions will not work but let's keep rolling.

First of all you need to know on which network your phone is locked so you can select it later on.

3.) When you see black screen pop up saying select carrier find carrier on which is your phone locked or if it is not on the list google for IMSI code from carrier.
4.) When they ask you for method for unlocking select GSM Mode(2/3/4G Card) or I5S-i7 USIM 4G
5.) If you selected I5s-i7 USIM 4G new screen will show to select Mode for unlock and select mode 1.
6.) New screen wil show and you just need to press Accept and restart your phone.
7.) After restarting your phone you should get signal but if you don't try above steps few times and switch betwen methods of unlocking to find out which one will work (use GSM and I5S).
**In my case first time I unlocked phone with I5S method and I couldn't send or recive SMS or recive phone calls so I went with GSM mode and was fine**

KEEP IN MIND SOMETIMES YOU CAN LOSE SIGNAL AND PEOPLES WON'T BE ABLE TO REACH YOU BUT IF YOU LOSE SIGNAL TURN OFF THEN ON MOBILE DATA.

As R-sim 11 is not able to rewrite original data from phone and it is still locked to original carrier we will need to make manual changes to phone so we can browse internet or chat with our friends. For this case we will use roaming (you will not pay any extra money for your data because you are using your network card).

1.) Go to Settings/Mobile Data/Mobile Data Options and you will see Activate 4G and Enable Roaming. Make sure both of them are enabled
2.) Now you will see mobile data coming online (E or 4G) depands on method you used to unlock your phone but you will not be able to use network. To fix that we need to change our Mobile Data settings.
3.) Open Mobile Data Network and remove everything from original carrier and input info from you carrier (you can get these settings from your carrier website or contact their support).

Now your phone is fully working and you can use it as you want. Keep in mind restart your phone every few days and you will need to unlock it again because once when you restart your phone it will not be able to find service.

I am using this for few months now and I didn't had to much problems I experimented with settings to get everything working fine and now I can use my phone 100%.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in comments or if you have different method to make it work post it down there for peoples to see it.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-03-2017, 18:30   #15 (permalink)

Member: 2731233
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-sim View Post
nice good job for the details , rsim11+ is auto , no need setting .

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in comments or if you have different method to make it work post it down there for peoples to see it.
[/QUOTE]

I've tried these methods. I am using an company that runs on AWS so the GSM one doesn't work at all. And with the I5S method, I don't get any signal...