GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Aunlock — ALL Unlock

Aunlock — ALL Unlock Your OWN Unlock Server — Fast • Reliable • Professional • (by Ja\/\/aD)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2016, 21:05   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2115792
Sonork: 100.1651175
Thanks Meter: 8
Question How can i know the Process start time

Mr Aunlock Support

i have read the description for your iCloud remove service as good

your Note is
[Important Note About Delivery Time: Once Order in Proccess after that start Estimated Delivery Time (Working Days) so please talk with your customer first before submit order, Thanks]

that is OK, but how can i know the Process start time, you don't add a section for [Process start time] for can i calculate the real service time.

My Order info

Login id of Aunlock: MrAmirSoftware
Order id:
5C991B
S
tatus:
In Process
Se
rvice name:
iCloud Removing (All in One) Service - LOST/ERASED -
CLEAN/PREMIUM - All Supported (ID Info. need for this service)

IMEI:

i make order for Remove iCloud from 8 August 2016, My order still in process so far
in first order i make ID info Check and that is Success in 24 Hours that is good.

PayPal freez my account for 14 Days for verification about my identity that what you asked from them , but no problem every thing is OK and PayPal verified my account and i Add Funds to my account and make my iCloud Remove Order.
all this Process take a lot of time than what i say for my customer , my order time is 1-20 Day + PayPal verification time is 14 Days + my order is in Processing so far

Please i need to some help for Know anything about my Order, what will doing, are that will Rejected or what, My Customer will lose Confidence about my work.
i make one Order for test your Service, in first info Check Order is very good service, and your asking for my identify is very good service too, but what about all this time what i will say to my customers in next process
i have more Orders but i can't make order after testing your services
so far my Order is so late
Please i need to help

I hope you understand my suggestion

Thanks for your time

Last edited by MrAmirSOFTWARE; 09-08-2016 at 21:09. Reason: How can i know the process start time

Old 09-13-2016, 23:00   #2 (permalink)

Mr Ja\/\/aD
Why my question still without answer ?

Old 09-21-2016, 02:13   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
as i know once you email us first time we have already reply with answer,
there is no reason to ask same questions at multiple places, thank you

Old 09-22-2016, 00:43   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja\/\/aD View Post
as i know once you email us first time we have already reply with answer,
there is no reason to ask same questions at multiple places, thank you
No this is very good reason for ask any question you don't have a answer for, any body need to know the experience for users from who working with any website or server,

Aunlock.com have a lot of very good service and reliable and your Guarantee is real but your service time is not good, you get the service time but you make a back way for the real time SO [you get the Service Time and make a note (Important Note About Delivery Time: Once Order in Proccess after that start Estimated Delivery Time (Working Days) so please talk with your customer first before submit order, Thanks) and you don't let any one know when you will make Order in Process for can't any one calculate the real time for his Order, why you do that? why you not be fair? this is my right

about your reply for my email, all your reply is Auto-responder email about how to make Order, your work time, or your Whatsapp No. that your last seen in 9 Jul 2016

let me know how i can contact with you and you don't have trusted Customer service

any way i say that for get you to up, fix your problem, make trusted sections for server is down and Process start time or Other

in the end i don't care you if you can block me or Unregistered me or take my money

Please Shown conscience

Sorry for my bad English

Old 09-22-2016, 16:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
please check hopefully you will have your answer
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f829...5/index25.html

Old 09-22-2016, 21:50   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja\/\/aD View Post
please check hopefully you will have your answer
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f829...5/index25.html
That is right and this is my post in this section
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/12014374-post443.html

You are greet but i make a feed back for some Bugs and unknown real service start time ..

thanks for your time