GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 12:11   #76 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49634
Sonork: 100.1671023
Thanks Meter: 71
Donate money to this user

BEST will go just stronger from this situation, i'm sure of it...

f-uck those kids with complexes and continue great work

Wbr, Viper

Old 05-14-2012, 12:19   #77 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by karwos View Post
What if zulea will also block Card Manager (i.e. by putting 3 wrong init-update tries?)
Hello,

In some cases '3' is not a correct value.
And I think you never have tried to update your user's Smart-Cards online so you have missed this (and similar) old thread: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...ed-etc-941878/
A lot of danger software already released, but there is nothing terrible yet for us (and for other teams too). yes, I confirm - some problems with keys exist, but it's a PROBLEM FOR ALL BOXES ON MARKET that use Smart-Cards for protection.

Also, if you will need any kind of consultation from us about Smart-Cards etc. - you are always welcome for discussion, we are always give consultations to many teams, programmers and developers and they accept our advices with big interest. So, do not hesitate to contact us too if you will need any help.

And if you want to buy blank Smart-Cards you can contact us, we are the biggest supplier of blank cards in gsm industry.

Quote:
Anyway I have nothing against you or your products.
Everybody know that we are the most stable and friendly team, we always open for discussion with anybody, so I think your words is a result of our many-years efforts.
I am really glad to hear that you have nothing against us, so I hope that if you will (according to your hobby) find any issues (if any) with our software - you will contact to us directly first with information about found things. It will be a real confirmation of your friendly words.

Also I am really glad to see that so many people become involved in discussion. This means only one: people respect us, respect our work and our software.

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-14-2012, 13:21   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 117496
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,

In some cases '3' is not a correct value.
And I think you never have tried to update your user's Smart-Cards online so you have missed this (and similar) old thread: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...ed-etc-941878/
A lot of danger software already released, but there is nothing terrible yet for us (and for other teams too). yes, I confirm - some problems with keys exist, but it's a PROBLEM FOR ALL BOXES ON MARKET that use Smart-Cards for protection.

Also, if you will need any kind of consultation from us about Smart-Cards etc. - you are always welcome for discussion, we are always give consultations to many teams, programmers and developers and they accept our advices with big interest. So, do not hesitate to contact us too if you will need any help.

And if you want to buy blank Smart-Cards you can contact us, we are the biggest supplier of blank cards in gsm industry.

Everybody know that we are the most stable and friendly team, we always open for discussion with anybody, so I think your words is a result of our many-years efforts.
I am really glad to hear that you have nothing against us, so I hope that if you will (according to your hobby) find any issues (if any) with our software - you will contact to us directly first with information about found things. It will be a real confirmation of your friendly words.

Also I am really glad to see that so many people become involved in discussion. This means only one: people respect us, respect our work and our software.
About '3' value - in fact is not important if this is "3",, "5", or "10". Can be blocked.

Of course, I didn't updated smartcard of my customers just to keep them SAFE. 3Des is not any security today, and most cards supplied in GSM world don't support AES SCP.

About consultations from your side... even best designed smartcard is worth nothing if only checks in your software is DongleCheck )

About your CardDestroy I don't know if it just switchs one local boolean in your design, or switching CardState from Secured to Blocked or Terminated. If yes, then you should know - switching back from blocked state to secure IS possible, but card TERMINATION (destroy?) is unreversable. CardManager is also blocked after card termination so also remote repair is not possible I guess.

I hardly believe CardDestroy APDU is only trigering some local boolean.
If this is setting card sstate to TERMINATED, then i'm sorry, if zulea will play with your cards ... You can't do nothing afterwards.

Last edited by karwos; 05-14-2012 at 13:26.

Old 05-14-2012, 13:40   #79 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1024
Thanks Meter: 5,510
Quote:

About consultations from your side... even best designed smartcard is worth nothing if only checks in your software is DongleCheck )
I aggree that the guy sounds like the marketing talker for multimillion US/UK
company, but come on, be serious. What possible algo you can put in the
card that a hacker can't extract from the phone ?

I think we have established that smart cards are good only for bank use -
eg enter PIN, get online banking auth code. Not for protecting gsm software.

Whatever trick a programmer decides to use, we all know that the protection
is - 99 % Themida, 1 % the smart card. Just so much wasted money on
shipping and giving licence money to push that Java cr@p going.

On topic: regardless of this free source code (feel sorry for Dzirt hard work),
the BB5 business was finished in the early spring of 2009 when 'somebody'
have decided to release developers TZ trick plain for public use. It should
have stayed private, for personal use. Once everyone had BB5 private ROM
dump - this was done game. Maybe to casual observers the results were visible
much later, but the game was ended back then.

BR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bph&co For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 13:44   #80 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
About your CardDestroy I don't know if it just switchs one local boolean in your design, or switching CardState from Secured to Blocked or Terminated. If yes, then you should know - switching back from blocked state to secure IS possible, but card TERMINATION (destroy?) is unreversable. CardManager is also blocked after card termination so also remote repair is not possible I guess.
Thank you for your explanation, but I have read and understand a lot of docs already more than 8 years ago and I continue that interesting reading almost every day. So for beginners this explanation can be quite interesting, but for me - not so useful for now. Anyway, thank you one more time for your advice and help !

Quote:
I hardly believe CardDestroy APDU is only trigering some local boolean.
Only plain stupid programmer will block user's cards (card manager) permanently, so I confirm: Card Manager is not blocked.

Quote:
If this is setting card sstate to TERMINATED, then i'm sorry, if zulea will play with your cards ... You can't do nothing afterwards.
A lot of people play with cards during long time already. Let me suggest you one more time to read this http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...ed-etc-941878/

P.S.
Let's hope that this thread visited by programmers too, so my offer to all programmers: if you have any your own research/development/source code/algo/information etc. and if you want to cooperate with one of World Leading Team - you are always welcome to contact us and discuss any kind of possible cooperation ways: rd [at] infinity-box.com

The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 14:43   #81 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzirt View Post
I will make this. If kill - kill all.
Don't worry. Anything terrible didn't occur.
This nit upload old sources wich necessary to nobody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzirt View Post
In team on start was 3 man, one left with promise keep them for own purposes.
Who is this nit ?

WBR!

Old 05-14-2012, 14:55   #82 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldovan View Post
Don't worry. Anything terrible didn't occur.
This nit upload old sources wich necessary to nobody.

Who is this nit ?

WBR!
Hello,

Let me answer to avoid more rumors:
- We have no any reasons to post here any names or any internal details regarding this story
- We have no any plans to release any kind of free/unprotected software
- We just continue to work - we have big serious plans for future work and we have good ability to implement our ideas

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 15:59   #83 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 368590
Sonork: 100.1609194
Thanks Meter: 60
so what all senior here have their discussion

but coders of main boxes are using what even they hacked or reverse original software (This is only their main hardwork )

so why crying

there is a thief in thief house

no personal offence

The Following User Says Thank You to trinkaljuneja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 16:10   #84 (permalink)

Member: 185010
Sonork: alias-albertino
Thanks Meter: 170
Quote:
Hello,

Let me answer to avoid more rumors:
- We have no any reasons to post here any names or any internal details regarding this story
- We have no any plans to release any kind of free/unprotected software
- We just continue to work - we have big serious plans for future work and we have good ability to implement our ideas
.......yes i know you can do it that is why you are the---BOSS---
the --YELLOWBOSS

Old 05-14-2012, 16:51   #85 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinkaljuneja View Post
....so why crying ....
Hello,

I do not see any crying person here. This thread is funny, let's read it, relax and be funny. Everybody must have some rest from time to time, why not in this thread ?

P.S.
Let's hope that this thread visited by programmers too, so my offer to all programmers:
If you have your own research/development/source code/algo/information etc. and if you want to cooperate with one of World Leading Team - you are always welcome to contact us and discuss any kind of possible cooperation ways: [email protected]

Old 05-14-2012, 17:05   #86 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 368590
Sonork: 100.1609194
Thanks Meter: 60
Quote:
Hello,

I do not see any crying person here. This thread is funny, let's read it, relax and be funny. Everybody must have some rest from time to time, why not in this thread ?

P.S.
Let's hope that this thread visited by programmers too, so my offer to all programmers:
If you have your own research/development/source code/algo/information etc. and if you want to cooperate with one of World Leading Team - you are always welcome to contact us and discuss any kind of possible cooperation ways: [email protected]
not personally

i am not asking you

see thread list

may be rest time for.....

The Following User Says Thank You to trinkaljuneja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 17:25   #87 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
I prefer this version indeed
Terminator Parody - YouTube

BR

Alex
well ur lucky u didnt put one which had a parody including some other religiion lol otherwise ud have half teh forum after ya hahaha

but still even this . bad taste mate.. not good to joke about any religions..

specially with all the sensitive people here in this forum..

sou let me just point out that your almost always politically correct approach.. well this not very PC matey..

Old 05-14-2012, 18:49   #88 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Hello,

Actually you have a TEMPORARY BLOCKED Dongles but NOT A COMPLETELY damaged Dongles.
- It's just a Dongles with temporary blocked applet functionality
- This kind of blocked Dongles can be repaired remotely and easily by support team
- There is no any reason to change Dongles physically, it's just a 2 minutes for online repair procedure
- Dongle Firmware can be updated remotely easily

You are always welcome to contact us with request to repair your blocked [BEST] Dongle. We will be happy to save your ~100$ and help you with your future R&D. Just post your S/Ns here so we will know that it's your Dongles.

Sorry, but I have to reply to this.

There is TWO APDU commands in YOURS BEST SOURCES.
One is called CardBlock, and I supose your explanations exposed here is about this command.
BUT, there is a SECOND COMMAND called CardDestroy.

So, can you be so polite and explain the DIFFERENCE between this 2 APDU commands:
CardBlock and CardDestroy ?

Also, another very simple question:
If somebody will LOCK Cardmanager Keys (e.g. by try 10 or more wrong Auth Keys), how you will be able to update BEST dongle applet and "unblock" your BEST dongles? I am sure NOBODY will be able to do anything else on card applet.

Also, if there is only an "temporary lock" of BEST dongles, WHY you write with BIG RED LETTERS to all users to not run any unknown (maybe harmfull) softwares? Maybe because your BEST cards can be so EASY DESTROIED (e.g. with YOUR IMPLEMENTED command called CardDestroy).

Again, please explain the difference between BLOCK and DESTROY. Because BLOCK have the word UN-BLOCK, but DESTROY .... have nothing,

Best regards,
Zulea

P.S. Thanks for your offert to recover my lost, but I am sure you can give-back only half (because on one BEST dongle I used command CardDestroy).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zulea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 19:12   #89 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 468587
Sonork: 100.1612429
Thanks Meter: 681
@Mr Daniel Hanzulea

terminator share Best source code.

you can also add to this instant SL3unlock.

why not!

Sure it will be very useful

Br: Mrd07.

Last edited by MOURAD™; 05-14-2012 at 19:22.

Old 05-14-2012, 19:23   #90 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea View Post
Sorry, but I have to reply to this.

There is TWO APDU commands in YOURS BEST SOURCES.
One is called CardBlock, and I supose your explanations exposed here is about this command.
BUT, there is a SECOND COMMAND called CardDestroy.

So, can you be so polite and explain the DIFFERENCE between this 2 APDU commands:
CardBlock and CardDestroy ?

Also, another very simple question:
If somebody will LOCK Cardmanager Keys (e.g. by try 10 or more wrong Auth Keys), how you will be able to update BEST dongle applet and "unblock" your BEST dongles? I am sure NOBODY will be able to do anything else on card applet.

Also, if there is only an "temporary lock" of BEST dongles, WHY you write with BIG RED LETTERS to all users to not run any unknown (maybe harmfull) softwares? Maybe because your BEST cards can be so EASY DESTROIED (e.g. with YOUR IMPLEMENTED command called CardDestroy).

Again, please explain the difference between BLOCK and DESTROY. Because BLOCK have the word UN-BLOCK, but DESTROY .... have nothing,

Best regards,
Zulea

P.S. Thanks for your offert to recover my lost, but I am sure you can give-back only half (because on one BEST dongle I used command CardDestroy).
Hello,

Re: Difference
Just a different names for different functions. Bad luck, but it is impossible to give the same name to all functions in project (each function must have it's own unique name or unique parameters), so you see in published source that you see.

Re: Keys
All our users was warned so long time ago, we repeat again and again one easy rule for all people who have Smart-Card Dongles (BEST or any other Smart-Card Dongle).
If you (as well as other people) want to know more about damaged Smart-Card I recommend to read this: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...ed-etc-941878/

Re: 10 wrong Auth Keys
If you will have any technical questions about Smart-Cards, applets etc. - you are always welcome to contact us and we will help you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread