GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Lava

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 15:56   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1792140
Sonork: 100.1618782,gaba
Thanks Meter: 6,087
Root any android with apk file

In this article I will share for you the link to download Z4root v1.3.0, it’s a powerful application that allows to root different Android devices in one easy way only with one click method.

If you want to root your Android device with the Z4root you need to know this application before was in the Market Store, but now was removed because violating the “terms and conditions” from there.

Z4root should be 100 % safe because nothing on disk is changed besides the root binaries, and in case something isn’t working then you simply reboot your device and the issues are fixed.

The temporary root option works on 99% Android devices, and below we will share a list, but you need know this list is created by users, with the compatible devices and incompatible devices for the permanent root option.

Android Devices compatible with the option for a permanent root:

Samsung Galaxy S (All variants), Sony X10, Motorola Defy, Xperia Mini, Droid 2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy I5700, Hero, G1, Galaxy 3 I5800, Droid X, Samsung Acclaim, Cricket Huawei Ascend, Motorola Cliq, Huawei 8120, Optimus T, Droid 1, Garmin Asus, Backflip, A50, LG Ally, Motorola Flipside, Motorola Milestone 2, Dell streak, X10 Mini Pro,Smartq v7 android 2.1

Android Devices incompatible with the option for a permanent root:

HTC Desire (requires nand unlock), HTC Desire HD (requires nand unlock), HTC Magic (unknown), HTC Evo (requires nand unlock), HTC G2 (requires nand unlock), Archos 70 (unknown), myTouch 3G (unknown), Wildfire, Droid Incredible.

Download Z4ROOT APK v1.3.0
z4root.1.3.0.rar

How to use the Z4root- step by step tutorial

When you want to use the Z4root you need understand the root process is a complex operation, and that’s why you always take in consideration to get a full backup for all your data, never you don’t know what happening and is good to have a backup file with all your important data stored in your Android device.

First download Z4root from above link and save it in your computer.
Connect your device with your computer using the original USB cord.
Transfer (copy and paste) the downloaded file .apk in your Android’s SD card, place this file in the root or somewhere when your file is easy to be accessible.
Enable the USB debugging option from the next path: Settings-> Applications and there check “unknown sources”. Also, in Settings-> Applications-> Development and there check the USB debugging option.
Now with one file manager like Astro file manager find the downloaded z4root.apk file and install it.
Now, when the installation is done run the Z4root application directly in your Android device. When the application is opened you will see two options: Temporary Root and Permanent Root.
Choose which option you want from the app main menu and your device will take a reboot.
Now when you want to install applications that require the root access you can give the root permission.
how to root karbonn A1+ android mobile SPD6820
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KgmMCqegsE
BR
UMESH GABA

Last edited by Umesh_Arora; 02-16-2013 at 16:02.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Umesh_Arora For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-16-2013, 19:36   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1883234
Sonork: p4glu
Thanks Meter: 0
is it working on lava n350?
Old 07-28-2013, 09:34   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1986499
It's not working on my alcatel one touch 5020d mobile. Temporary root and my mobiles hang and not working.
Old 02-04-2014, 18:14   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1640606
Thanks Meter: 34
is this one is tested in HTC One 4.3 android version?
Old 02-04-2014, 19:11   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1345926
Sonork: 100.1671229
Thanks Meter: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by mC_Red View Post
is this one is tested in HTC One 4.3 android version?
bro....
use V root tool 100% safe and easy & one click
The Following User Says Thank You to guddu ahmad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 19:26   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1345926
Sonork: 100.1671229
Thanks Meter: 176
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606...brand-1726731/
Old 02-05-2014, 12:36   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1408223
does z4root works on Htc Hero S, thank you.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:45   #8 (permalink)

Member: 2129621
i try to rooting my karbonn a1+. i am following step by step processes but my phone is not auto reboot. bottom of screen one msg "running exploit in order to obtain root access.."

plz what can i do