GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Sony Ericsson > Sony Ericsson

Sony Ericsson
  • ARM Inside: A3618,R600,T100,T100c,T102,T105,T106,Z200,J200,J200i,J200c, J210,J220,230,Z300 etc.
  • AVR Inside: R520,T200,T202,T226,T226m,T226s,T230,T237,T238,T290,T290a,T290c,T290i, T300,T302,T306,T310,T312,T316,T39,T65,T68,T610,T616,T618,T628,T630,T637,P800,P802, P900,P908,P910,Z600,Z608.
  • New ARM Inside (SEMC):D750,F500,J300,K300,K310,K500,K506c,K508,K510,K600,K608,K610,K700,K750,K790,M600, P990,S700,S710,W300,W550,W600,W700,W800,W810,W900,V600,V630,V800,Z1010,Z300,Z500,Z520,Z530,Z550,Z800.
  • CR 16B Inside:T66,T600,T600c,T602.
  • ODM:J100.
  • C Series: C510, C702, C901, C902, C903, C905
  • G Series: G502, G705
  • K Series: K630, K660, K850
  • T Series: T700, T707, T715
  • V Series: V640
  • W Series: W508, W595, W705, W715, W760, W890, W902, W910, W980, W995
  • Z Series: Z750, Z770, Z780

  • Closed Thread
     
    LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:13   #1 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    ChouChou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: Lebanon
    Age: 42
    Posts: 668
    Member: 53113
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 16
    Thumbs up USB DIV v50 released - RSA without testpoints


    What is new in USB DIV v5.0:

    - check RSA activation status on new models
    - remove RSA activation WITHOUT using testpoints

    Now itís the master, the laser time to do the job for us, so it can work whit Terminator, we all are waiting for you The Laser
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:16   #2 (permalink)
    Product Manager
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Russia
    Age: 42
    Posts: 2,668
    Member: 9519
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 2,104
    div lpt 5.0 it is ready ...
    more, i added new flash loaders for z200 and t610/630/z600/etc series.
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:17   #3 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    ChouChou's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: Lebanon
    Age: 42
    Posts: 668
    Member: 53113
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 16
    Good work The laser win do the master release it
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:18   #4 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Posts: 3,600
    Member: 13808
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 163
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by the_laser
    div lpt 5.0 it is ready ...
    more, i added new flash loaders for z200 and t610/630/z600/etc series.
    grrrrrrr, just like that?? cant believe this!

    bR
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:29   #5 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    Join Date: Dec 1999
    Location: Sweden
    Age: 43
    Posts: 768
    Member: 739
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 0
    hehe he haven't realese it yet

     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:30   #6 (permalink)
    Freak Poster
     
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Location: Scandinavia
    Posts: 189
    Member: 42160
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 0
    Already finished?
    Had a bet with a friend of mine saying 24 hours....well, well looks like i lost it......

    Best regards
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:33   #7 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    Join Date: Dec 1999
    Location: Sweden
    Age: 43
    Posts: 768
    Member: 739
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 0
    well he haven't put a link for it yet
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:37   #8 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    evan_silbert's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2003
    Location: Boston
    Posts: 5,027
    Member: 21920
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by benjaminok
    Already finished?
    Had a bet with a friend of mine saying 24 hours....well, well looks like i lost it......

    Best regards
    I said 24 or less... we'll see

    Either it is a trojan or Zulea just wanted to f*ck the market- laser said he didn't even protect or pack it...
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:56   #9 (permalink)
    Freak Poster
     
    75133's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2001
    Location: Earth
    Posts: 338
    Member: 7638
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 2
    wow only 23 1/2 hours is this a record?
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 22:58   #10 (permalink)
    Product Supporter
     
    Join Date: Aug 2002
    Location: Movitel.NET
    Posts: 905
    Member: 14284
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by evan_silbert
    Either it is a trojan or Zulea just wanted to f*ck the market- laser said he didn't even protect or pack it...
    Hi,

    of course he tried to destroy the market... he uses the method that I have in my server 100% same and he didnt pack the exe file because he dont care... he do it for fun...

    for me this doesnt affect at all... here exists 2 kinda of ppl... the sunday unlocker which never bought or will buy a log and when somebody comes to him shop to unlock a RSA phone say.... not possible sir, new version... come by next month...

    other persons who do real business and import/buy 200-500-1000 SE phones and after receive see that are RSA they need solution for unlock and sell in the same day that they receive cos phones prices dropping at every moment so they dont care about to pay 2-3 euros more per phone if they have in the same day the phones unlocked... cos they start to recover the cash, this is possible only via server where unlocks needs some seconds... (and u can use one account with 500 credits in 10 computers cos no hw protection or dongle just cheap serial cable)

    with lpt1 terminator / div or whatever... ppl need to reflash... can u imagine how long to flash large stock? and the ppl who needs 500 phones unlocked dont pay u 15 euros per phone.... plus they need all same day or within 24 hours.... so my business still okey. they want to wait meanwhile one guy is using terminator removing RSA and flashing AVR again for the whole stock... this is much time... big ppl dont wait... small ppl do this because its for free and they dont care if needed 10-15 minutes for each phone, they dont have big line up in their shops :-)

    anyway this history happened not long time ago... when zulea bought siemens tool without testpoint and non-protected by 1500usd and put for free... just for destroy griffin team business for fun... everybody is different person... big is very world and eveybody can do everything that he wants... but sure zulea today didnt expect after this release sell 1000-2000pcs div usb dongles because protection is not changed and exe simply not packed etc...

    Regards,
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 23:34   #11 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    Genius's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2002
    Location: City
    Posts: 618
    Member: 12663
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 78
    I love when this happend's,
    1 i'm sunday unlocker, & I have bought many dongles and solution's, but
    my best profit from unlocking phones came at sunday .
    Sometime I unlock phones at hugh autoshop market and become more money then weeakly unlock!
    So maybe, some sunday unlockers live better then all day unlocker , at least my boss .
    Also I work 6 day's a week at gsm service shop/store, and make some cash from unlocking/lashing/repairing etc., but best money for me come at sunday!

    So please, dont write here that all sunday unlocker's are freebegers
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 23:44   #12 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    zulea's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2001
    Location: Inside Raskal pocket
    Posts: 3,320
    Member: 5325
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 8,450
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Murphy
    Hi,

    of course he tried to destroy the market... he uses the method that I have in my server 100% same and he didnt pack the exe file because he dont care... he do it for fun...

    for me this doesnt affect at all... here exists 2 kinda of ppl... the sunday unlocker which never bought or will buy a log and when somebody comes to him shop to unlock a RSA phone say.... not possible sir, new version... come by next month...

    other persons who do real business and import/buy 200-500-1000 SE phones and after receive see that are RSA they need solution for unlock and sell in the same day that they receive cos phones prices dropping at every moment so they dont care about to pay 2-3 euros more per phone if they have in the same day the phones unlocked... cos they start to recover the cash, this is possible only via server where unlocks needs some seconds... (and u can use one account with 500 credits in 10 computers cos no hw protection or dongle just cheap serial cable)

    with lpt1 terminator / div or whatever... ppl need to reflash... can u imagine how long to flash large stock? and the ppl who needs 500 phones unlocked dont pay u 15 euros per phone.... plus they need all same day or within 24 hours.... so my business still okey. they want to wait meanwhile one guy is using terminator removing RSA and flashing AVR again for the whole stock... this is much time... big ppl dont wait... small ppl do this because its for free and they dont care if needed 10-15 minutes for each phone, they dont have big line up in their shops :-)

    anyway this history happened not long time ago... when zulea bought siemens tool without testpoint and non-protected by 1500usd and put for free... just for destroy griffin team business for fun... everybody is different person... big is very world and eveybody can do everything that he wants... but sure zulea today didnt expect after this release sell 1000-2000pcs div usb dongles because protection is not changed and exe simply not packed etc...

    Regards,
    OK, thanks for info. So, need fast method.
    Next version USB DIV (in short time) will automaticaly backup first block of flash with (who is erased when make RSA remove) with right data for each software version available on the market.
    So, will be 10-20 seconds DIRECT unlock

    Or more, you really want an DOS attack on this IP: 213.172.36.48 Port: 59059
    Really want to flood your server with dummy commands?

    So, stay in some cold place (if you can find one in Spain right now) and no more talking nonsenses here (specially about K700). Wht's with you, to much sunrise on your head?

    Best regards,
    Zulea
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 23:46   #13 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    Aamir_Zia's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: Karachi Pakistan
    Age: 36
    Posts: 6,746
    Member: 47321
    Status: Offline
    Sonork: 100.54032
    Thanks Meter: 489
    all Day Unlockers are trying to show their ******
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 23:49   #14 (permalink)
    No Life Poster
     
    Join Date: Mar 2003
    Location: Europe
    Age: 52
    Posts: 752
    Member: 24581
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 81
    I can't believe...
    Laser can you crack brain of my wife too???
    best regards and beautiful work!!!
     
    Old 09-01-2004, 23:59   #15 (permalink)
    Freak Poster
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Location: the land of the doomed
    Age: 45
    Posts: 363
    Member: 51749
    Status: Offline
    Thanks Meter: 20
    this war is really hotting up now comrades, in the left corner we have Zulea, who has a plan to destroy SE fighter, and i belive this could be true with his latest words.

    In the right corner we have THE LASER, now this man will not let anything stand in his way, Hellbent on patching everything zulea does and making a good job of it,

    Can you imagine these two together in battle against SE fighter and griffin, if they ever get together then maybe it is bye bye griffin and bye bye SE fighter.

    The world waits patiently for the next move
     
    Closed Thread

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On


    Similar Threads
    thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    USB DIV v50 released - RSA without using testpoints zulea DIV 188 08-20-2008 06:10
    USB-SMART 49-49 OFFERT - ALL SonyEricsson CID49 WITHOUT testpoint for only EUR 49 zulea Main Sales Section 0 04-12-2006 10:30
    SonyEricsson RSA R6c without testpoint! Salami1_1 Main Sales Section 0 07-28-2004 15:10
    USB DIV version 2.1 released segsm DIV 31 01-21-2004 23:14
    DIV Will soon Release USB DIV segsm Sony Ericsson 1 11-23-2003 08:02

     



    All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:08.



    Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
    vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    - GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
    Page generated in 0.20824 seconds with 8 queries

    SEO by vBSEO