GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Smart Watches > Samsung Smart Watches

Samsung Smart Watches Samsung Galaxy Gear 1 and 2 , Samsung Gear Live , Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit , Samsung Gear S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2017, 08:36   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2719855
Sonork: 100.1679401 Love
Thanks Meter: 912
Donate money to this user
Samsung Gear Sport

Display: Super AMOLED (360 x 360)
Size: 43mm
Battery: 300mAh, 3-4 days
Water resistance: 5ATM
Heart rate: Yes
Connectivity: GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Works with: iOS, Android

Okay, so you might be wondering why we are picking out the music support on a smartwatch that's undeniably all about its sports tracking credentials, but stick with us.

The Gear Sport is the successor to the Gear S2 as opposed to the Gear S3, which does also offer similar music playback support, but we think the smaller frame makes it a more suitable workout partner than the bigger S3.

When we talk about music support we are of course talking about Spotify. So along with being able to transfer music via Samsung's Gear Manager as you can on other Gear watches, you can also transfer over Spotify playlists with 4GB of storage to play with. So that's about 500 songs.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:31   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2967086
Thanks Meter: 0
500 songs, that's basically the same as Apple watch and Garmin watch. But I guess it's enough for me. I have downloaded over 700 songs from Tidal to MP3 using Audfree software with my Tidal subscription, and I wanna transfer them on my watch for offline listening.
Old 03-02-2021, 02:34   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2981930
Thanks Meter: 0
If you want to move Spotify music to Samsung Gear Sport, then you can use the tool DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help you. With this smart tool, you can convert and download Spotify tracks to your device and listen to them offline with ease.