GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/)
-   -   HUAWEI unlock codes request [ONLY HERE] v4 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/huawei-unlock-codes-request-only-here-v4-1757813/)

zoranru 02-01-2014 19:07

Model: E1750.
IMEI: 355013041649728
please unlock code

baaazkhaan 02-01-2014 19:16

hello sir please unlock it
huawei y300
imei no 863522026692615

kaller1 02-01-2014 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by baaazkhaan (Post 10064288)
hello sir please unlock it
huawei y300
imei no 863522026692615


But recently I have described, read ....

maj29 02-01-2014 19:49

the code below was sent to me but it did not work for the modem i've tried it three times it did not work pls help me out, two times remaining.
thanks in anticipation

maj29 02-01-2014 19:51

hi, please give me nck code for
huawei u7519
imei: 356192032993656
thanks in advance.....


Quote:

Originally Posted by Haicha (Post 10064152)
Salam.
NCK CODE: 46312204
Regards

the code below was sent to me but it did not work for the modem i've tried it three times it did not work pls help me out, seven times remaining.
thanks in anticipation

Low Spirit 02-01-2014 20:17

Please help me unlock Huawei E 970 Wireless Gateway

Modell: E 970

IMEI: 352335020934869


Many Thanks!

turawafetty 02-01-2014 20:29

*
Today, 06:01 PM * #1549 (permalink)
Haicha
No Life Poster

*

*
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Palestine Free
Age: 55
Posts: 10,499
Member: 330579
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620425
Thanks Meter: 6,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by turawafetty
Please help me with the unlock code
Huawei Mifi E5372
IMEI: 862554020147750

the code below was sent to me but it did not work for the modem i've tried it three times it did not work pls help me out, seven times remaining.
thanks in anticipation

Unlock Code: 41214909
Flash Code: 45359146
Friend! This is your correct Code:
NCK CODE: 82633756

thanks dear but this did not also work, I now have 4 attempts left.

gpooc 02-01-2014 22:31

Please send me unlock code for:

Model : Huawei K3765
IMEI : 358880033327662

Thank you!!!;)

Haicha 02-01-2014 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpooc (Post 10064516)
Please send me unlock code for:

Model : Huawei K3765
IMEI : 358880033327662

Thank you!!!;)

NCK CODE: 65460089
Regards

muddassarhashmi 02-01-2014 22:38

unlock Huawei 3586 myfi STC
 
Software version: 21.322.08.03.76
Hardware version: CH1E586M
Device name: E586
IMEI: 357592046922717
Serial number: S9Q4CC9332708914
My number: Unknown
MAC Address: 70:72:3C:F3:C2:0C

kindly i need your spport, email to 1idea2innovation at gmail dot com

Alex_VF_PT_ 02-01-2014 22:45

Hello, can you please tell me unlock code for:
Huawei G7300
Imei: 861132000082353

thank you in advance.

Haicha 02-01-2014 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by maj29 (Post 10064331)
hi, please give me nck code for
huawei u7519
imei: 356192032993656
thanks in advance.....



the code below was sent to me but it did not work for the modem i've tried it three times it did not work pls help me out, seven times remaining.
thanks in anticipation

Brother! Sorry but i don't have another Code.
Regards

gpooc 02-01-2014 22:52

Excuse me, but not work fine NCK CODE.

Found Phone, Phone Info:
- Manufacturer :huawei
- Model :K3765
- Revision :11.126.03.06.00
- Phone IMEI :358880033327662


Send Unlock Command... ERROR

Please help me!!!

Haicha 02-01-2014 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpooc (Post 10064516)
Please send me unlock code for:

Model : Huawei K3765
IMEI : 358880033327662

Thank you!!!;)

Friend! Code is not Free for this Model. Check your e-mail.
Regards

Haicha 02-01-2014 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by turawafetty (Post 10064377)
*
Today, 06:01 PM * #1549 (permalink)
Haicha
No Life Poster

*

*
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Palestine Free
Age: 55
Posts: 10,499
Member: 330579
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620425
Thanks Meter: 6,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by turawafetty
Please help me with the unlock code
Huawei Mifi E5372
IMEI: 862554020147750

the code below was sent to me but it did not work for the modem i've tried it three times it did not work pls help me out, seven times remaining.
thanks in anticipation

Unlock Code: 41214909
Flash Code: 45359146
Friend! This is your correct Code:
NCK CODE: 82633756

thanks dear but this did not also work, I now have 4 attempts left.

Friend! Try Search Google. You find free Software can Help you.
Regards


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.33719 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO