GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/)
-   -   HUAWEI unlock codes request [ONLY HERE] v4 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/huawei-unlock-codes-request-only-here-v4-1757813/)

naza gsm 02-04-2014 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by arseny_ (Post 10071233)
Huawei E3272
Imei 867503011535890
Thanks!




code is not free for this model

Bodo1989 02-04-2014 17:37

new algo pliz for huawei e303-1
IMEI; 864567013692010
THANKS IN ADVANCE

naza gsm 02-04-2014 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodo1989 (Post 10071318)
new algo pliz for huawei e303-1
IMEI; 864567013692010
THANKS IN ADVANCE



nck code : 62601599

atito06 02-04-2014 17:56

nck code please

B593u-12

IMEI : 868031005913237
Firmware : 11.433.59.20.33
Compile date / time : Sep 29 2012 16:52:27
Hardware ver. : EM920u-12MD1EM92012UM Ver.A
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)

naza gsm 02-04-2014 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by atito06 (Post 10071365)
nck code please

B593u-12

IMEI : 868031005913237
Firmware : 11.433.59.20.33
Compile date / time : Sep 29 2012 16:52:27
Hardware ver. : EM920u-12MD1EM92012UM Ver.A
SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)




nck code : 14327145

redghost 02-04-2014 18:20

huawei e5220

imei:869470013997270

thanks bro

naza gsm 02-04-2014 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by redghost (Post 10071441)
huawei e5220

imei:869470013997270

thanks bro





nck code : 81234637

freelancerage 02-04-2014 18:44

Hello,

Can anyone unlock Huawei e5220s-6 model?

869471011373670

Thanks.

naza gsm 02-04-2014 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by **********age (Post 10071495)
Hello,

Can anyone unlock Huawei e5220s-6 model?

869471011373670

Thanks.




nck code : 36509103

ebrahm2009 02-04-2014 19:38

hi

Huawei
model : U2800
IMEI : 353820042882773

Network Locked

Thanks.

attilal87 02-04-2014 20:04

Hi i need code for
Model:E5756S-2
S/N C4E4CB92A1003217
IMEI: 865143010049718
thaks

nykocam 02-04-2014 20:21

hello
huawei
model:e313
imei:861145019993808
thanks

naza gsm 02-04-2014 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by attilal87 (Post 10071651)
Hi i need code for
Model:E5756S-2
S/N C4E4CB92A1003217
IMEI: 865143010049718
thaks


nck code : 53538206

naza gsm 02-04-2014 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by nykocam (Post 10071675)
hello
huawei
model:e313
imei:861145019993808
thanks




nck code : 71808208

nykocam 02-04-2014 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by nykocam (Post 10071675)
hello
huawei
model:e313
imei:861145019993808
thanks

sorry wrong write....:eek:
huawei
model:e3131s-2
imei: 861145019993808
thanks and sorry for my mistake :(
correct model and imei,very sorry,eyes blurred....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:48.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.32172 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO