GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/)
-   -   HUAWEI unlock codes request [ONLY HERE] v4 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f88/huawei-unlock-codes-request-only-here-v4-1757813/)

deathx 01-15-2014 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by naza gsm (Post 10020371)
the lie detector :D
with all my respects u are a liar .

This is the model Huawei E173s-2. When I write Your code was wrong. Then I found in the internet calculator. The code that I write was right and unlock my modem. No offence bro.;)

naza gsm 01-15-2014 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathx (Post 10020298)
PLease for unlock code

Huawei E173s-2
Imei: 352097046741955

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathx (Post 10020390)
This is the model Huawei E173s-2. When I write Your code was wrong. Then I found in the internet calculator. The code that I write was right and unlock my modem. No offence bro.;)



ok can you check ur IMEI and post again :)

Boysistema 01-15-2014 03:06

Good day sirs/masters.

Please help me unlock
Huawei e5832s (globe - philippines)

Imei: 354104 03 365758 8

Used the following codes but didn't work.
Unlock code: 39816211, 45272277
Flash code: 60246397,44852346

Tia.

naza gsm 01-15-2014 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boysistema (Post 10020409)
Good day sirs/masters.

Please help me unlock
Huawei e5832s (globe - philippines)

Imei: 354104 03 365758 8

Used the following codes but didn't work.
Unlock code: 39816211, 45272277
Flash code: 60246397,44852346

Tia.






try this code 24798574

if doesn't work use "qmat" to unlock it

bertilico 01-15-2014 04:41

Please kindly unlock my E303s modem
Imei 868988011468896

Thanks

aku6043 01-15-2014 06:17

model: HUAWEI E1762
imei: 351553033980015

thanks for the help..

Boysistema 01-15-2014 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by naza gsm (Post 10020466)
try this code 24798574

if doesn't work use "qmat" to unlock it

Thanks for the reply though it didn't work either. I'm going qmat.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

binaybiswas 01-15-2014 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by butotski (Post 10019254)
code not working :(... got anymore codes to try?

huawei e5372s-22 (globe tatoo lte locked)
imei 862557020004442

many thanks!


Try this
NCK: 33673545
Flash: 48165792

mmmmx 01-15-2014 07:41

Huawei E8278s


imei:866425010384628

May I have the unlock code please

naza gsm 01-15-2014 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by aku6043 (Post 10020554)
model: HUAWEI E1762
imei: 351553033980015

thanks for the help..





unlock code : 61468774

jp576 01-15-2014 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketoevans (Post 10014965)
What phone?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

huawei g510
network vodafone NZ
IMEI : 2014360095225201ERR003AS

jp576 01-15-2014 08:56

Sory copied and pasted wrong text. correct imei is

868038016077472

neela_98480 01-15-2014 09:26

model: HUAWEI E303ds-1
imei: 860369013220775
please unlock code

thanks for the help..

tedinho2 01-15-2014 09:41

unlock huawei B970b
 
can i pls have the unlock code for my huawei modem B970b

IMEI 355983033430461

deathx 01-15-2014 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by naza gsm (Post 10020371)
the lie detector :D
with all my respects u are a liar .

Quote:

Originally Posted by naza gsm (Post 10020401)
ok can you check ur IMEI and post again :)

I check it many times, realy this is the right one. Check it on this site your example on this site a - z g s m . c o m / f r e e c o d e /


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:56.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.31416 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO