GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 14:11   #61 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,733
answer

Dear Hello Telecom,

I activated for you the samsung licence for 5 months.

Kind Regards:
Chimera team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello Telecom View Post
i have 138 crd PLZ Active SAMSUNG License

MY USER NAME: myfone

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 15:03   #62 (permalink)

Member: 1348820
Thanks Meter: 11
username:kingsley32

good day, i cannot reconnect my pc to chimera tool, i disconnected last night and now i get this error when i try to reconnect "you cant use this computer from this account because it has already been registered please contact support" please help
Old 02-09-2014, 16:13   #63 (permalink)

Member: 711770
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFMarket View Post
Dear NOVUSORDO,

It is important that you can “use” your credits only once. When have purchased any service from your credits balance, we deduct the credits from your account. When you need more credits you need to buy them.

Summarizing: when you buy licence you get only licence without any extra credits. You can read about the licence and credits here: https://chimeratool.com/page/ChimeraTool-Credits-and-Licences

When I removed your old computer from your account you can add your new computer to your account and to your licence.

(You can use one licence on one computer at the same time. If you want to use the ChimeraTool on two or more computers at the same time you need buy more licence as well.
In every second day you are able to change your computer for free. (for example in case of you lost your operating system and there was a reinstall,etc))

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team
thanks for clearing my doubts
one last, the only way is to buy credits from 100, 200?

Best regards
Old 02-09-2014, 20:22   #64 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVUSORDO View Post
thanks for clearing my doubts
one last, the only way is to buy credits from 100, 200?

Best regards
Yes you need buy credits you are right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsley32 View Post
username:kingsley32

good day, i cannot reconnect my pc to chimera tool, i disconnected last night and now i get this error when i try to reconnect "you cant use this computer from this account because it has already been registered please contact support" please help
Can I have your nick name please.
Old 02-10-2014, 14:48   #65 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 200599
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi Team
Ireply 3 email too the email adres for a licence problem
i buy the full account for 83.90 euro i get 839 credity
I direct unlock 1 Blackberry all the credit is gone
i'm asking why where all the credit is gone i check my account and i don't have
no credit and when i won to do refurbish phone it tell me that i don't have credit
How can that be when i ask why someone from chimera team tell me i need to buy credit but why because i buy the full year account for all three brands blackberry nokia samsung
Please team can you check my account so i know where is all tha credit gone for one bb
Thank You
Best Regards
Old 02-10-2014, 15:01   #66 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 200599
Thanks Meter: 0
licence problem

Sorry i forget to give you my unsername
username is unlockexpert
Old 02-10-2014, 15:31   #67 (permalink)
Product Manager

answer

Dear raullobo,

When you buy a licence you get only licence without any extra credits.

When you are registering on our website, you are going to create an user profile where you are able to purchase credit from any of our resellers or from PayPal service. If you want to use our service and some functions you must to buy credits.
You can check the prices of the services in EUR and in CRD (credits) too for the selected service. It is important to know, because when you pay for the services in EUR you will get the right credits quantity to your account balance. Basically it is a self currency conversation from real money onto Chimera credits.

Let’s see an example, to understand this system a bit easier.
When you are going to play with one online game on the Faceboook, you can use only the game interface itself without any extra service activated. In our case we can call it “Registered account”.

if you need any extra service in the game, you must to buy coins/gold what you can exchange to the service what you need. For example "extra life" feature costs 10 gold, "infinity weapons" are for 20 gold, etc...

When you want to use our services, the situation is the same, you need to buy credits (you can check on our website how many credits do you need for the selected service) and you will pay for the credits in EUR. After you paid, you will get your credits onto your account and from this point you are able to buy any license from your credit balance.

The process of the purchase is like this:
  1. You pay in EUR
  2. You will get the credits
  3. You can spend your credits for the selected service
It is important that you can “use” your credits only once. When have purchased any service from your credits balance, we deduct the credits from your account. When you need more credits you need to buy them.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by raullobo View Post
Hi Team
Ireply 3 email too the email adres for a licence problem
i buy the full account for 83.90 euro i get 839 credity
I direct unlock 1 Blackberry all the credit is gone
i'm asking why where all the credit is gone i check my account and i don't have
no credit and when i won to do refurbish phone it tell me that i don't have credit
How can that be when i ask why someone from chimera team tell me i need to buy credit but why because i buy the full year account for all three brands blackberry nokia samsung
Please team can you check my account so i know where is all tha credit gone for one bb
Thank You
Best Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2014, 07:57   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45561
Thanks Meter: 59
USER NAME:MANSOOR
Description: My computer were formatted because of I have reinstalled my system. Please delete my old computer ID.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:57   #69 (permalink)

Member: 1609232
Thanks Meter: 2
Upgrade licence

I do not know how we can get LUMIA license I have a 1-year license Blackberry found without LUMIA permission, I recharge the 249 credits, that permit Samsung's license with LUMIA default, and try to buy a five-month (I can purchase 249 credits year)Still can not activate LUMIA license, So there is a problem, because the first purchase of non-full-activate, I can never permit the use LUMIA I request the removal of the Samsung 5-month licenses, With the return of credits, as I activate my license and Blackberry LUMIA year. Thank you

User name: shanren
Old 02-11-2014, 13:17   #70 (permalink)
Product Manager

answer

Dear shanren,

when you want to use the lumia functions you need one active all modules licence, because you can not buy separated lumia module.
I wrote you Private Message, please check it.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanren View Post
I do not know how we can get LUMIA license I have a 1-year license Blackberry found without LUMIA permission, I recharge the 249 credits, that permit Samsung's license with LUMIA default, and try to buy a five-month (I can purchase 249 credits year)Still can not activate LUMIA license, So there is a problem, because the first purchase of non-full-activate, I can never permit the use LUMIA I request the removal of the Samsung 5-month licenses, With the return of credits, as I activate my license and Blackberry LUMIA year. Thank you

User name: shanren
Old 02-11-2014, 13:22   #71 (permalink)
Product Manager

answer

Dear Mansoor

you TRIAL licence is expired on 10/02/2014, when you buy one licence you can add your computer to the new licence.

Kind regards:
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
USER NAME:MANSOOR
Description: My computer were formatted because of I have reinstalled my system. Please delete my old computer ID.
Old 02-11-2014, 14:30   #72 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 43197
Thanks Meter: 10
TRIAL version limitation error! You can't use a procedure more than once in 3 hours. Check Your licences and registered computers here. MY USER NAME.fidalinks
Old 02-11-2014, 14:39   #73 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 43197
Thanks Meter: 10
i buy full activation plz help for t
RIAL version limitation error! You can't use a procedure more than once in 3 hours. Check Your licences and registered computers here.
Old 02-11-2014, 20:56   #74 (permalink)

Member: 74918
Thanks Meter: 1
username: emilitosaid
Description: i going to change my computer becouse have a lot problem with usb ports,please deleted my computer to register a new one, my email its : [email protected]
Old 02-11-2014, 21:13   #75 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilitosaid View Post
username: emilitosaid
Description: i going to change my computer becouse have a lot problem with usb ports,please deleted my computer to register a new one, my email its : [email protected]
Hello,

I have deleted your computer, please check now.