GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 03:23   #106 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Member: 1971528
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2

Please chimera team

help with my problem with buying credits chimera status pending transaction and the status of my paypal account was done correctly

my username is small-unlocker

please help
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:08   #107 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Member: 1538703
Status: Offline
Sonork: levi
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello Kalid660.

Please can you help me remove iCloud in iPhone 4s? I have bought it and after 2 hours the person block it. IMEI 013176003018283.

Thank you
Artan
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:07   #108 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 25,166
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,321
answer

Dear pikiche,

it is done! you can add your computer to your licence!

Kind regards:
Chimera team

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikiche View Post
Username : pikiche

My computer were formatted because of I have reinstalled my system. Please delete my old computer ID.


Thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:18   #109 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 25,166
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,321
answer

Dear small-unlocker,

please be so kind and check your account again, when I saw you have 96 crd on your account and you have one active blackberry licence.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small-Unlocker View Post
Please chimera team

help with my problem with buying credits chimera status pending transaction and the status of my paypal account was done correctly

my username is small-unlocker

please help
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:22   #110 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 25,166
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,321
answer

Dear levi2al,

Unfortunately we are not supported the Iphone models, because of this you can not use our service for your phone.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team


Quote:
Originally Posted by levi2al View Post
Hello Kalid660.

Please can you help me remove iCloud in iPhone 4s? I have bought it and after 2 hours the person block it. IMEI 013176003018283.

Thank you
Artan
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 19:58   #111 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 37
Posts: 26
Member: 1971528
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFMarket View Post
Dear small-unlocker,

please be so kind and check your account again, when I saw you have 96 crd on your account and you have one active blackberry licence.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team

thanks for your answer

maybe I have not been able to explain, these 96 credits are from my second purchase of blackberry credits, the problem is with the first purchase of credits which stay in pending status on the website of chimera tool but in my state of paypal account was held successful transaction what I mean is that those first credits have not been charged to my account chimera.
in my purchase history actually shown in pending state without those credits RECEIVE my initial purchase.
and in my paypal transaction history shows me successful, that's my problem.

I'm sorry but that's my problem

thanks advanced
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:46   #112 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Afrique du sud
Age: 42
Posts: 3,052
Member: 430612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 302
My computer were formatted because of I have reinstalled my system. Please restore my old computer ID.

user name juma
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:16   #113 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 25,166
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,321
answer

Dear Small-Unlocker,

please write me your paypal email address in private message and I check your transaction on our paypal account.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small-Unlocker View Post
thanks for your answer

maybe I have not been able to explain, these 96 credits are from my second purchase of blackberry credits, the problem is with the first purchase of credits which stay in pending status on the website of chimera tool but in my state of paypal account was held successful transaction what I mean is that those first credits have not been charged to my account chimera.
in my purchase history actually shown in pending state without those credits RECEIVE my initial purchase.
and in my paypal transaction history shows me successful, that's my problem.

I'm sorry but that's my problem

thanks advanced
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 19:38   #114 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 270
Member: 727921
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
would you like to delete my account on my computer because i d like to install it on another one , the first computer will be formated .
best regards
my user : ordiphone
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 19:40   #115 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
Member: 1180920
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
wrong license activate‏

Hello, mistake buy only samsung 12 months licence and i need full license for nokia, bb and sam...

You can cancell license samsung and return credits for buy full license ?

my user is:
harrymaluco

THANKS
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 20:39   #116 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
paulo pessoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Brazil Fortaleza Ceará
Posts: 1,063
Member: 1474113
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604217
Thanks Meter: 474
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymaluco View Post
Hello, mistake buy only samsung 12 months licence and i need full license for nokia, bb and sam...

You can cancell license samsung and return credits for buy full license ?

my user is:
harrymaluco

THANKS
Lord, please do purchase additional modules Black Berry / Nokia so will keep your full account with all modules
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 21:26   #117 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 25,166
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymaluco View Post
Hello, mistake buy only samsung 12 months licence and i need full license for nokia, bb and sam...

You can cancell license samsung and return credits for buy full license ?

my user is:
harrymaluco

THANKS
Hello,

check your account, I have activated you the full license now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by abdo1500 View Post
would you like to delete my account on my computer because i d like to install it on another one , the first computer will be formated .
best regards
my user : ordiphone
Computer has been deleted.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 15:05   #118 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marrakech
Posts: 856
Member: 282206
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 102
Donate money to this user
hello

username: hassanine
Description: My computer were formatted because of I have reinstalled my system. Please delete my old computer ID.
thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:09   #119 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 25
Member: 2013898
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
hello my user name is rogepa69

problem for payment

Payment exception: PayPal checkout failed. Please contact the support team and mention #7025 payment id.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:27   #120 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 25,166
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24,321
answer

Dear abderrahmane,

I deleted your computers from your account, now you can add your new computer to your licence.

Kind Regards:
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by abderrahmane bi View Post
hello

username: hassanine
Description: My computer were formatted because of I have reinstalled my system. Please delete my old computer ID.
thank you
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:30.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.21621 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO