GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2021, 10:31   #46 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 22,839

Dear User,

Our policy was accepted by you. So therefore I am not sure why you criticize it. You acknowledged and accepted the license using terms. However, you still managed to lock your account three times. We are not able to provide you with another chance/option to use that account again.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold4501 View Post
unblock account cold45 2 times paymet done last chance help your clients your policy is not appropriate there are many services that are needed remote cpid motokey etc.
Old 10-21-2021, 00:41   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2318226
Thanks Meter: 29
You said that there is no problem having them installed, the problem comes when the windows process does not close it correctly and you do not realize it and you open Chimera not because we are using remote malicious software and at that moment you block and think that we are stealing

your policy should tell us do not work with motokey do not work cpid do not work ****** do not install flexyhub do not install usb redirector do not use kernel pro it is forbidden so it would be clear to everyone and have only one pc for chimera and avoid losing money as I have been
Old 10-21-2021, 09:33   #48 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

We warned you, not ONCE! The system will block clients only if they are using the Chimera Tool WITH any sharing tool/software. We do not block people because they have installed a software on their own computer.

We only block someone if that someone used the tool remotely with one of those softwares.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Quote:
You said that there is no problem having them installed, the problem comes when the windows process does not close it correctly and you do not realize it and you open Chimera not because we are using remote malicious software and at that moment you block and think that we are stealing

your policy should tell us do not work with motokey do not work cpid do not work ****** do not install flexyhub do not install usb redirector do not use kernel pro it is forbidden so it would be clear to everyone and have only one pc for chimera and avoid losing money as I have been
Old 10-21-2021, 16:35   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Do not try to intimidate or shout with capital letters you only notice their misconduct you have to accept the criticisms of the customers for a better future of the tool there is this problem that you do not want to see blocked for having them for something people have been demanding that you chimera It has that bug that is only damaging clients, you just think that we are sharing it remotely and it is not so. Its position is regrettable and we will continue to see these complaints in the future.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:27   #50 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

We are open to criticism and discussions. If we would not, then this thread would be deleted already, and most probably we would ignore all of your messages.

We have clear guides/rules for the Chimera tool. Thankfully the large majority of the users understand it, and they follow it. Also, we have other users who are locked out from the server three times.

Based on our License Using terms, we have the right, to lock you out from the server permanently after the first policy violation.

After your first ban, we provided you a second chance. Later on, the server locked you once again. Normally we do not do such a thing but gave you another option. You paid a fee, and then you used the tool again.

And once more... you got locked out.

We are not saying that the Chimera Tool is a perfect tool, without issues, and because of that we are constantly communicating with clients about the problems that they face, but the security system is a well-working mechanism.

IF you run any remote services/virtual USB HUBS, the Tool will not block you.
One last thing - I can use capital letters.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Quote:
Do not try to intimidate or shout with capital letters you only notice their misconduct you have to accept the criticisms of the customers for a better future of the tool there is this problem that you do not want to see blocked for having them for something people have been demanding that you chimera It has that bug that is only damaging clients, you just think that we are sharing it remotely and it is not so. Its position is regrettable and we will continue to see these complaints in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2021, 17:49   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

------IF you run any remote services/virtual USB HUBS, the Tool will not block you.----

That is the answer and also the doubt of all I am proof that if it does and many will tell you the same
Because you do not check the log of what was done when the tool was blocked, in my case I was loading software samsung s10 and on the other hand receiving unlock s21 cpid server unlock that was the ban. I agree with their policies if I were doing the service to other people and sharing the tool via flexyhub redirector etc I agree but it was not the case the answers are in the history of my account that I can no longer see and share it and serve my defense ... thank you very much for answering and receiving customer complaints.
for now only buy a new pc exclusively for chimera only to avoid losing money.
Old 11-15-2021, 06:24   #52 (permalink)

Member: 2809304
Thanks Meter: 0
hlo
Dear Chimera tool team my user Zishanameer1 is locked. why i have never used any other kind of software which provide usb share so please unlocked my account this is my first time locked please. unlocked
Old 11-15-2021, 11:42   #53 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

The Account is unlocked. Make sure that you won't use it remotely. Thank you.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zishanameer View Post
hlo
Dear Chimera tool team my user Zishanameer1 is locked. why i have never used any other kind of software which provide usb share so please unlocked my account this is my first time locked please. unlocked
Old 11-18-2021, 15:54   #54 (permalink)

Member: 2892503
Sonork: NULL
Dear Chimera tool team my user Name Roshen1988 is locked. so please unlocked my account this is my first time The fault is mine and I will make sure it never happens again
Old 11-18-2021, 17:23   #55 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
AS this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we unblock it. Take it as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool. DO NOT SHARE THE TOOL.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don malinda View Post
Dear Chimera tool team my user Name Roshen1988 is locked. so please unlocked my account this is my first time The fault is mine and I will make sure it never happens again
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2021, 10:53   #56 (permalink)

Member: 544850
please unlock me too i didn't know third party app is forbidden i won't do it again thank you
username : ozsefa
Old 12-06-2021, 13:22   #57 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

Please try to use the Tool now, we cleared your account just now.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel38 View Post
please unlock me too i didn't know third party app is forbidden i won't do it again thank you
username : ozsefa
Old 12-11-2021, 12:52   #58 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 758363
Thanks Meter: 33
login failed i am getting error when i login to my chimera account please give me one more chance open my account
user name: Hafizaqal thanks team
Old 12-13-2021, 11:39   #59 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
AS this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we unblock it. Take it as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool. DO NOT SHARE THE TOOL.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacky View Post
login failed i am getting error when i login to my chimera account please give me one more chance open my account
user name: Hafizaqal thanks team
Old 12-16-2021, 19:09   #60 (permalink)

Member: 2957563
Red face Change usb redirector patch method

Hello Chimera Team

We are all human beings and I see need for us to talk about this
Some of us, let me say me, I work with a busy schedule, I do remote service mostly.

Sometimes I get clients until my brain is occupied to the beam. I open several softwares at once on my PC.

Today I opened unlock tool, chimera, z3x, ufi all at the same time. I got a client who wanted his a02s frp fixed remotely. I quickly open USB redirector and did the job. I went for a rest and unfortunately power went out
When I came back.. To do a repair of J7 prime imei, am unable to loging into my account. Have I shared Chimera. Have I logged into chimera with another PC or what.

This is my resolution, the programmer who patched USB redirector on your tool should revisit the code to see when the code is to be executed.

I think this code should be executed when an action has been triggered on the Chimera tool. Not when USB redirector is open to be used on another software.
Kindly. This Chimera is expensive but the restrictions you are giving us presses us too much as customers.. I am really disappointed that I can't work on Chimera again...