GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2021, 22:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2535317
Thanks Meter: 31
Talking Chimera this update brothers like it or not

To be honest, Chimera before 2010 always had unique updates. The update speed is also fast. There are no major updates for Chimera this year. It has been repaired. There are many brands supported but each brand only supports part of the main and a few models. As a veteran The strong team should perfectly support one or two brands. For example, Xiaomi currently does not support all Xiaomi models. Samsung OPPO vivo Huawei does not have a single brand that supports all models. What I said is not 100%, but more than 95%. Of course, there is no perfect tool in the world. Chimera is considered a relatively powerful veteran team. It’s just that our users’ requirements are too high. We want to support everything. In fact, I also hope that the Chimera team can solve OPPO mtk solutions like a3s. Also I want to solve the Huawei 710-990 HiSilicon chip. But these solutions are not as simple as we thought. I will wait for the breakthrough progress of Chimera. To be honest, the update I hope is/this time the latest OPPOmtk CPU all models Note Ming. Support flashing screen lock account lock. Update all Huawei mtk support flashing to unlock id added Huawei 710-990 Kirin CPU flashing to unlock account. The world's first solution-no 1.0 port solution. Next update third-line FRP added by Xiaomi New model. Please look forward to... Brothers, do you like this update? Welcome to leave a message
Old 09-14-2021, 10:30   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,747

Dear User,

Thank you for your honest opinion. It is good to read something like this. Of course, we do try our best to find new ways to handle things, but it takes time. We want to use our own methods which is unique but on the other hand, it takes a longer time to develop them.

Feel free to request any service, we will forward it to the developers.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaojunjie View Post
To be honest, Chimera before 2010 always had unique updates. The update speed is also fast. There are no major updates for Chimera this year. It has been repaired. There are many brands supported but each brand only supports part of the main and a few models. As a veteran The strong team should perfectly support one or two brands. For example, Xiaomi currently does not support all Xiaomi models. Samsung OPPO vivo Huawei does not have a single brand that supports all models. What I said is not 100%, but more than 95%. Of course, there is no perfect tool in the world. Chimera is considered a relatively powerful veteran team. It’s just that our users’ requirements are too high. We want to support everything. In fact, I also hope that the Chimera team can solve OPPO mtk solutions like a3s. Also I want to solve the Huawei 710-990 HiSilicon chip. But these solutions are not as simple as we thought. I will wait for the breakthrough progress of Chimera. To be honest, the update I hope is/this time the latest OPPOmtk CPU all models Note Ming. Support flashing screen lock account lock. Update all Huawei mtk support flashing to unlock id added Huawei 710-990 Kirin CPU flashing to unlock account. The world's first solution-no 1.0 port solution. Next update third-line FRP added by Xiaomi New model. Please look forward to... Brothers, do you like this update? Welcome to leave a message