GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2020, 08:25   #646 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliusmanbava View Post
Can i edit CERT any imei
You can not edit the certificate directly, because it is a digitally signed data by Huawei corporation, but you can backup certificates form different phones than yours and restore them to your.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 08:26   #647 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugohjoshua View Post
Gathering phone information
Processing phone information
Current firmware version: 10.1.0.131 (C185E9R3P1) (hw/meafnaf) @ ELS-NX9
Rebooting phone to factory mode
Changing to factory mode
Current firmware version: 10.1.0.131 (C185E9R3P1) (hw/meafnaf) @ ELS-NX9
Rebooting phone to USB update mode
Downloading ERECOVERY files
Flashing ERECOVERY files
Uploading data
Servicing the phone
Please be patient, this step can be long. DO NOT DISCONNECT the phone while the procedure is running. It can damage your phone permanently.
Finished at local time: [08.01.20 12:26:00]
WorkID: 102547201

still locked with huawel id please check
The fix is on the way, please be patient, I think next week. Of course the next procedures will be free on the same phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 08:27   #648 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2746215
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
You can not edit the certificate directly, because it is a digitally signed data by Huawei corporation, but you can backup certificates form different phones than yours and restore them to your.
Sorry i posted at same time your answer and is on previous page

New huawei big update read/write cert work with any kiri 710 model like y9 2019, p30 lite, psmart 2019?
Old 08-02-2020, 08:31   #649 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medofficiel View Post
done with other team for free

Quote:
Current firmware version: 9.1.0.156D (C819E3R1P5) (demo/ca) @ VOG-L04
Please use Demo Remove procedure on this device
Finished at local time: [08.01.20 06:22:37]
WorkID: 102556372

whats happen before free vendor country change now 188 credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmerw View Post
so if i have demo device and converted before new chimera update it was free, and after new update it became paid?
practicly most huawei functions became paid.
i understand new exclusive functions like cert write,frp is paid, but oeminfo edit (before new update it was free for all supported devices) if device is demo to do paid - i don't see point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1n73rf3ll View Post
.......i have no words ....i been chimera user since forever almost 5 years ....and all the bum and is nothing special cause charge for any operation that other tools do for free

I try with JKM-LX3 and damage the phone reading the cert i need to reflash i really prefer open the phone this method is useless cause what is improvement is wasting time anyway....rushing things is not the best way to accomplish results .....i never critiziced a tool ...but chimera i can say now charging for everything this is not the way to do bussines ....im a loyal customer you can check my user ....but now im lost with this update

Guys,

Could you explain me exactly the models you are talking about, because I think you are wrong.
1: Others even not supporting the models we added now. (okay, they say supported, but just try out and you will find the answer quickly)
2: You work also for profit, you ask peoples for money if they bring the phones to your service isn't it?
Old 08-02-2020, 08:33   #650 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menrock View Post
New huawei big update read/write cert work with any kiri 710 model like y9 2019, p30 lite, psmart 2019?
There was a very short period, when we did not added Kirin 710 models, but now fully supported yes.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:32   #651 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 548940
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Guys,

Could you explain me exactly the models you are talking about, because I think you are wrong.
1: Others even not supporting the models we added now. (okay, they say supported, but just try out and you will find the answer quickly)
2: You work also for profit, you ask peoples for money if they bring the phones to your service isn't it?
Before new huawei update, oeminfo edit for demo devices kirin 710/980 was free, after new update it became paid (same operation), why?
Old 08-02-2020, 12:41   #652 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2548753
Thanks Meter: 256
Quote:
Before new huawei update, oeminfo edit for demo devices kirin 710/980 was free, after new update it became paid (same operation), why?
yes right and cost 188 credits
before free
now paid
Old 08-02-2020, 12:49   #653 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2548753
Thanks Meter: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellosule View Post
Free solution kills Market

Thank you chimera for this great update
already free with other team
Old 08-02-2020, 13:05   #654 (permalink)

Member: 2656482
Sonork: facebook.com/maliksaqib01
Thanks Meter: 10
Dear Chimera Team,
Markets Currently in Some Lock Down Situations, Yours tool already Expensive and we pay you Every year Main Module are only Samsung and Huawei other or not mostly Important , My point is In last update you have condition each function reward of Credits based that's not Good , We know you are hardworking but we pay you every years think about it, the beginners will destroy of yours this Update , RIP beginners ! Please reduce credit or any others cheap solutions for JOb !
May be you Reply and hope give us Solutions !
Otherwise yours Users will move on other Tools , i know this will not effect on you but the Mobile kings tool and Yours Scope will be low !
If you don't response Yours Tool we only use for SAMSUNG ,

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maliksaqib43 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 14:34   #655 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
yes right and cost 188 credits
before free
now paid
Quote:
Quote:
already free with other team
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliksaqib43 View Post
Dear Chimera Team,
Markets Currently in Some Lock Down Situations, Yours tool already Expensive and we pay you Every year Main Module are only Samsung and Huawei other or not mostly Important , My point is In last update you have condition each function reward of Credits based that's not Good , We know you are hardworking but we pay you every years think about it, the beginners will destroy of yours this Update , RIP beginners ! Please reduce credit or any others cheap solutions for JOb !
May be you Reply and hope give us Solutions !
Otherwise yours Users will move on other Tools , i know this will not effect on you but the Mobile kings tool and Yours Scope will be low !
If you don't response Yours Tool we only use for SAMSUNG ,

Hi Guys,

Previously released solution(s) was fast the same like others had on the market. They used fastboot without authentication and by this way they was able to support few procedures. But due to it is an old known method huawei rolled out software updates where this backdoor has been fixed. That means also, you will be not able to unlock etc any phones with them but we will still support them.
Our solution is totally different and can not be patched.

About prices:
We kept old method for free and ask you credits only at these new procedures.
Old 08-02-2020, 14:50   #656 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
In any case know that there are many other procedures to have the same purpose of chimera.
Obviously they are not simple and fast procedures like yours, but who has been in this sector for many years, knows every trick to get there, of course ... it takes me more time, I open the phone, but in the end I get to the same result.
You can't get paid for even a trivial FRP, you are already the most expensive TEAM of all every year, so this should be enough.
Sorry if I said my opinion, but when it's too much it's too much!

P.D. I'm know that a Lot of NEWBIE are killing the Huawei Market, and you will be work for these NEWBIE enter small time, them search only Fast and step by step procedure, they don't use their mind

Br
allumts

Last edited by allumts; 08-02-2020 at 14:56.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 14:53   #657 (permalink)

We know yours Method different , but customer will never pay amount , mostly kirin 710 CPUs Mobile's phone market value 30% only and some others too here yours price Security Repair 3500 PKR and mobile amount is 7500 PKR only ! So , that's reason we are Requesting ! Less Credit

Old 08-02-2020, 14:56   #658 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
In any case know that there are many other procedures to have the same purpose of chimera.
Obviously they are not simple and fast procedures like yours, but who has been in this sector for many years, knows every trick to get there, of course ... it takes me more time, I open the phone, but in the end I get to the same result.
You can't get paid for even a trivial FRP, you are already the most expensive TEAM of all every year, so this should be enough.

P.D. I'm know that a Lot of NEWBIE are killing the Huawei Market, and you will be work for these NEWBIE enter small time, them search only Fast and step by step procedure, not use mind them.

Br
allumts
You are Right , I also upset to see this Update and Credit base situation , Beginners Will Die RIP

Old 08-02-2020, 15:00   #659 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post

P.D. I'm know that a Lot of NEWBIE are killing the Huawei Market, and you will be work for these NEWBIE enter small time, them search only Fast and step by step procedure, they don't use their mind

Br
allumts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliksaqib43 View Post
You are Right , I also upset to see this Update and Credit base situation , Beginners Will Die RIP

Professional products are mostly not cheap, but works well and you can earn money. If you wait for free stuffs, others will earn the money who invest for us.
But... There is no force to use us if you feel the costs are to expensive to you, you can choose always.
Old 08-02-2020, 15:06   #660 (permalink)

Quote:
Professional products are mostly not cheap, but works well and you can earn money. If you wait for free stuffs, others will earn the money who invest for us.
But... There is no force to use us if you feel the costs are to expensive to you.
I am investing you since 7 years may be i have right for requesting you! But you Team Still and don't want to Compromise and Reply us As Bargaining !
We are Yours Supporter Don't be Rude !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maliksaqib43 For This Useful Post: