GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2020, 13:54   #16 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,725

Hi,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we unblock it. Take it as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool. DO NOT SHARE THE TOOL.
By the next detection your account will be blocked again and we are unable to activate it anymore.

https://chimeratool.com/en/info/term...privacy-policy

13 Suspending and blocking the User account
The registered account of the User may be suspended, and, in certain cases, blocked permanently if the User breaches or abuses the above-mentioned rules. As a result of blocking the User account, the data stored in the User’s account may not be accessed, the User may not use the product purchased, may not register a new account and all previous payment possibilities will be disabled.
In addition to the rules set out above, any detected attempts at the followings will be regarded as grave violations of rules:
  • attempts at cracking the products distributed on the Website and attempts at using them for purposes other than their intended purpose
  • attempts at sharing the products distributed on the Website, including
    • resale of licences purchased or sharing them with third parties
    • sharing USB devices with third parties
  • monitoring or reverse engineering the network or USB traffic
  • Running it under a virtual machine
  • Running it under a remote desktop

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem_pt View Post
imranbagban3535 MY ID sir
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2020, 14:05   #17 (permalink)

Member: 1320071
Thanks Meter: 0
sir plzz help. me log in failed computer id locked contact support tem

Quote:
imranbagban3535 MY ID sir
sir reply me
Old 01-20-2020, 14:19   #18 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

we already sent reply #16: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f898/login-failed-locked-computer-id-2219475/index2.html#post13978804

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
sir reply me
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2020, 04:23   #19 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1458352
Thanks Meter: 4
please Mr. CHIMERA

This account is locked!
please Mr. CHIMERA, sympathy for the English of. my Mr. CHIMERA help me, my CHIMERATOOL is (This account is locked!

I am from VIETNAM, I hope you will help me, I promise you I will ask you a second time

my username is (hunghagsm)

https://uphinh.org/image/M3357P
Old 01-21-2020, 11:18   #20 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we unblock it. Take it as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool. DO NOT SHARE THE TOOL.
By the next detection your account will be blocked again and we are unable to activate it anymore.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghact View Post
This account is locked!
please Mr. CHIMERA, sympathy for the English of. my Mr. CHIMERA help me, my CHIMERATOOL is (This account is locked!

I am from VIETNAM, I hope you will help me, I promise you I will ask you a second time

my username is (hunghagsm)

https://uphinh.org/image/M3357P
Old 05-07-2020, 06:30   #21 (permalink)

Member: 2627807
Sonork: 100.1675355
Thanks Meter: 1
help me sir

This account is locked!

username vijay_saini
Old 05-07-2020, 08:34   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaysaini View Post
This account is locked!

username vijay_saini
Old 06-24-2020, 01:49   #23 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2726927
Thanks Meter: 6
This account is locked!
Please Mr. CHIMERA Help me

My account is blocked, but I did not share Chimera software, but if I use redirector programs that I already deleted from my computers, please help.

User: Kylascars
Old 06-24-2020, 14:01   #24 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

please contact with our support team via live chat.
But use of the usb redirector strictly forbidden too.

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorsh69 View Post
This account is locked!
Please Mr. CHIMERA Help me

My account is blocked, but I did not share Chimera software, but if I use redirector programs that I already deleted from my computers, please help.

User: Kylascars
Old 07-24-2020, 16:17   #25 (permalink)

Member: 1320071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Hi,

please contact with our support team via live chat.
But use of the usb redirector strictly forbidden too.

Best regards
Nicole
You have a licence, but a different computer is attached to it. You can change your currently attached computer here. plz help me
Old 07-24-2020, 19:31   #26 (permalink)

Member: 2149371
Sonork: 100.167178
You have a licence, but a different computer is attached to it. You can change your currently attached computer here.
plz help me
Old 07-24-2020, 20:34   #27 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 686560
Thanks Meter: 68
be just want money one work, same problem
You have a licence, but a different computer is attached to it. You can change your currently attached computer https://chimeratool.com/#active-licences.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:45   #28 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi,

https://chimeratool.com/en/docs/how-...m-your-license

Best regards
Nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalimkhan9508 View Post
You have a licence, but a different computer is attached to it. You can change your currently attached computer here.
plz help me
Old 07-30-2020, 19:51   #29 (permalink)

Member: 2149371
Sonork: 100.167178
please help always the same probleme

You have a licence, but a different computer is attached to it. You can see your currently attached computers here.

phone connect use some problem
ID- shalimkhan9508
Old 08-10-2020, 09:37   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 537240
Sonork: 100.1660416
Thanks Meter: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Hi,

https://chimeratool.com/en/info/term...privacy-policy

13 Suspending and blocking the User account
The registered account of the User may be suspended, and, in certain cases, blocked permanently if the User breaches or abuses the above-mentioned rules. As a result of blocking the User account, the data stored in the User’s account may not be accessed, the User may not use the product purchased, may not register a new account and all previous payment possibilities will be disabled.
In addition to the rules set out above, any detected attempts at the followings will be regarded as grave violations of rules:
  • attempts at cracking the products distributed on the Website and attempts at using them for purposes other than their intended purpose
  • attempts at sharing the products distributed on the Website, including
    • resale of licences purchased or sharing them with third parties
    • sharing USB devices with third parties
  • monitoring or reverse engineering the network or USB traffic
  • Running it under a virtual machine
  • Running it under a remote desktop

Best regards
Nicole
sir i dnt have any kind of software on my computer then why i face this essu. u can check my history last 20/22 hours ago last time i use chimera dongle. today morning i face this problem plz fix the prblem as soon as posiblle sir

my user name is "alinur"