GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2021, 09:48   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 344
Member: 2704006
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 118
Thumbs up !!!Redmi 9A Reset Screen lock without loss data done.!!!


1st in the world Reset Screen lock done without lost data via Chimera.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestsoft.tj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2021, 12:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
malka4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jhapa,Nepal
Posts: 2,793
Member: 1626780
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestsoft.tj View Post
1st in the world Reset Screen lock done without lost data via Chimera.
post screenshots / logs please
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 13:59   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 344
Member: 2704006
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by malka4u View Post
post screenshots / logs please
Soon upload video.

But i post tutorial:
1. Flash preloader from eng firmware(its optional, with this preloader chimera connect quickly with brom)
2. Unlock bootloader
3. Flash TWRP
3.1(IN such of model you must flash vbmeta
4. Go to TWRP and see Data mounted already
5. Go to File Manager
6. Rename MIUISystemUI.apk to MIUISystemUI.bapk (System -> App -> MIUISystemUI -> MIUISystemUI.apk)
7. Reboot to System and wait
8. Phone power on without systemui, go to settings and add mi account
9. Go back to settings -> Lock screen
10. Phone ask lock screen and there is button "FORGOT PASSWORD" in down below
11. Put password of mi account and set new lock screen
12. Reboot phone again in TWRP
13. Rename MIUISystemUI.bapk to MIUISystemUI.apk again
14. Reboot to System

LOCK SCREEN REMOVED!!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bestsoft.tj For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-06-2021, 16:08   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 356
Member: 2314755
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 67
how to unlock bootloader with screen lock on?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 17:19   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Multan
Age: 21
Posts: 2
Member: 2966709
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
yes its Absalutely Right how to unlock bootloader with screen lock on?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:56   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 42
Posts: 13
Member: 110049
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos_zyk View Post
how to unlock bootloader with screen lock on?
Unlock bootloader With Chimera tool
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 19:40   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
KrzychuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Torun, Poland
Age: 37
Posts: 989
Member: 25996
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestsoft.tj View Post
Soon upload video.

But i post tutorial:
1. Flash preloader from eng firmware(its optional, with this preloader chimera connect quickly with brom)
2. Unlock bootloader
3. Flash TWRP
3.1(IN such of model you must flash vbmeta
4. Go to TWRP and see Data mounted already
5. Go to File Manager
6. Rename MIUISystemUI.apk to MIUISystemUI.bapk (System -> App -> MIUISystemUI -> MIUISystemUI.apk)
7. Reboot to System and wait
8. Phone power on without systemui, go to settings and add mi account
9. Go back to settings -> Lock screen
10. Phone ask lock screen and there is button "FORGOT PASSWORD" in down below
11. Put password of mi account and set new lock screen
12. Reboot phone again in TWRP
13. Rename MIUISystemUI.bapk to MIUISystemUI.apk again
14. Reboot to System

LOCK SCREEN REMOVED!!!

Interesting concept, but what about a case if there already is Mi Account setup on the device, and you (or customer) don't have access to it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:45   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 344
Member: 2704006
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
Interesting concept, but what about a case if there already is Mi Account setup on the device, and you (or customer) don't have access to it?

If has account, then copy all data and factory reset/
After this phone ask Mi account, flash twrp and custom firmware then delete find device.apk and cloudservice.apk
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:14   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
chiflex.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: UAE
Posts: 369
Member: 328418
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51
unlock boot loader will delete all data
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 10:03   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 344
Member: 2704006
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiflex.com View Post
unlock boot loader will delete all data
no, chimera can unlock without lost any data
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 14:00   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
KrzychuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Torun, Poland
Age: 37
Posts: 989
Member: 25996
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestsoft.tj View Post
If has account, then copy all data and factory reset/

How do you do that without SystemUI where access to data dialog, or adb auth confirmation screen does not show up?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 18:38   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 344
Member: 2704006
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrzychuG View Post
How do you do that without SystemUI where access to data dialog, or adb auth confirmation screen does not show up?
uhh
Go to TWRP, install magisk
Then again reboot to phone, install RootExplorer, give access root.
edit build.pror or default.prop
(ro.adb.secury=0) maybe this.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.16404 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO