GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2022, 19:39   #721 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: AZ
Posts: 13
Member: 2904920
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1

Please add redmi 6/6a dual imei rapir without hardware
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 16:40   #722 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 11
Member: 234867
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Dear User,

What is the problem exactly? Please explain the issue so we can help you out properly.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team
Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 33.39.1334 @ 2022-09-25
Printing phone history

Root/Unroot
9/25/2022
3:38
PM

Repair IMEI
9/25/2022
3:32
PM

Reboot
9/23/2022
5:56
AM

Repair IMEI
9/23/2022
5:51
AM

Repair IMEI
9/23/2022
5:47
AM

Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-J200G
Sales Code: INS
Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
Android Version: 5.1.1 [LMY47X] [SDK 22]
Build Date: Wed Aug 16 20:26:55 KST 2017
PDA Version: J200GDDU2AQH3 [august 2017, rev3]
Phone Version: J200GDDU2AQG1 [july 2017, rev1]
Board Platform: EXYNOS3
Modem Platform: SHANNON308
Serial Number: RZ8H90KRYJM
Imei: 00000000000000
Battery Status: 4.19V (70%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT,ABSENT
Multisim Config: DSDS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2017-08-01
Repairing IMEI...
Reading and storing secure image. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Checking secure image.
Repair imei failed.
Unable to Repair imei
Finished at local time: [09.25.22 21:09:27]
WorkID: 196834339
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:22   #723 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,205
Member: 1787203
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 21,315
reply

Dear Sonymobiles,

Unfortunately, the EFS partition is damaged. Which results the following IMEI number 00000000.
So first of all you have to reflash a STOCK firmware to the device, and after that try to repair the EFS partition.

Then do the IMEI REPAIR service, please.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team


Quote:
Originally Posted by sonymobiles View Post
Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 33.39.1334 @ 2022-09-25
Printing phone history

Root/Unroot
9/25/2022
3:38
PM

Repair IMEI
9/25/2022
3:32
PM

Reboot
9/23/2022
5:56
AM

Repair IMEI
9/23/2022
5:51
AM

Repair IMEI
9/23/2022
5:47
AM

Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-J200G
Sales Code: INS
Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
Android Version: 5.1.1 [LMY47X] [SDK 22]
Build Date: Wed Aug 16 20:26:55 KST 2017
PDA Version: J200GDDU2AQH3 [august 2017, rev3]
Phone Version: J200GDDU2AQG1 [july 2017, rev1]
Board Platform: EXYNOS3
Modem Platform: SHANNON308
Serial Number: RZ8H90KRYJM
Imei: 00000000000000
Battery Status: 4.19V (70%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT,ABSENT
Multisim Config: DSDS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2017-08-01
Repairing IMEI...
Reading and storing secure image. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Checking secure image.
Repair imei failed.
Unable to Repair imei
Finished at local time: [09.25.22 21:09:27]
WorkID: 196834339
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:50   #724 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Cameroun
Posts: 31
Member: 2929506
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Morning chimera team add New Xiaomi Qualcomm no auth flashing and temporary bootloader unlock... Add also old Huawei like p9 lite p10 lite security repair in test point mode thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:53   #725 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,205
Member: 1787203
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 21,315
reply

Dear Forum237,

Thank you for the feedback! Good suggestions. I will inform the team about these.

Do not forget: you can request any device and service here - https://chimeratool.com/en/dev-support-request

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team


Quote:
Originally Posted by forum237 View Post
Morning chimera team add New Xiaomi Qualcomm no auth flashing and temporary bootloader unlock... Add also old Huawei like p9 lite p10 lite security repair in test point mode thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 14:54   #726 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 89
Member: 2712640
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
please add vivo y53s new security phone dead since u already added it but with old security
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chimzmaps For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 14:56   #727 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 89
Member: 2712640
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
add huawei qualcom imei repair like dub-lx1
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chimzmaps For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2022, 11:17   #728 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,205
Member: 1787203
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 21,315
reply

Dear Chimzmaps,

Thank you for the request. We will try to add it later on.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team


Quote:
Originally Posted by chimzmaps View Post
add huawei qualcom imei repair like dub-lx1
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 14:05   #729 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Ankara
Posts: 14
Member: 3016109
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhnglr View Post
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G N985F
Please update for new firmware.
I have 6 devices for waiting N985F.

Thanks.

For ex firmware versions:
N985FXXS4FVEA
N985FXXU4FVE7
Is there any update? Can I do it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:56   #730 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,205
Member: 1787203
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 21,315
reply

Dear dhnglr,

Sadly no. The mentioned device was not updated recently. Hopefully later on we can handle it.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team


Quote:
Originally Posted by dhnglr View Post
Is there any update? Can I do it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 23:12   #731 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Santo Domingo
Age: 34
Posts: 9
Member: 3006316
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Samsung a01 - S102dl Support downgrade Bit any.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 06:32   #732 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,205
Member: 1787203
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 21,315
reply

Dear hlrluciano,

I am not sure about your thread. Are you asking this if we can do it? Or you want to see this function in the Chimera tool?

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team


Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrluciano View Post
Samsung a01 - S102dl Support downgrade Bit any.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 21:07   #733 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Member: 2390582
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
repair imei stylo 6

hello I just did a repair of imey of a stylo 6, but it is still null and it consumed me the 89 crd that I can do about it greetings
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 11:00   #734 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,205
Member: 1787203
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 21,315
reply

Dear Antonio,

Let us know the WORK ID from the problematic job so we can check the issue properly.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team


Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio123priet View Post
hello I just did a repair of imey of a stylo 6, but it is still null and it consumed me the 89 crd that I can do about it greetings
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 01:01   #735 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 18
Member: 2675975
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
n986B u4 imei repair

Please add N986B u4 imei repair
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:51.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -
Page generated in 0.14314 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO