GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2023, 14:46   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 9
Member: 2288740
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Samsung SM-N976b IMEI repair keeps failing


Can you repair the imei on Sammung note10+ 5G SM-N976B on Android 12?

I have been waiting a while for an update to repair an imei, but the software hasnt been update to allow this.

Chimera tool just hangs on repairing mode when i try to repair
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 15:56   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 24,753
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23,709
Dear User!


Please share the Baseband version (software version) of your phone, so we can if it is supported for IMEI Repair.


Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam


Quote:
Originally Posted by kas206 View Post
Can you repair the imei on Sammung note10+ 5G SM-N976B on Android 12?

I have been waiting a while for an update to repair an imei, but the software hasnt been update to allow this.

Chimera tool just hangs on repairing mode when i try to repair
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 22:07   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 9
Member: 2288740
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera Tool View Post
Dear User!


Please share the Baseband version (software version) of your phone, so we can if it is supported for IMEI Repair.


Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

PDA Version: N976BXXU8HVGA [july 2022, revA]
Phone Version: N976BXXU8HVG7 [july 2022, rev7]
CSC Version: N976BOBE8HVGA [july 2022, revA]
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:02   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: EU
Posts: 24,753
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23,709
Dear User,


Thank you. On this binary version, IMEI Repair is not supported unfortunately. Please wait for our developers to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam



Quote:
Originally Posted by kas206 View Post
PDA Version: N976BXXU8HVGA [july 2022, revA]
Phone Version: N976BXXU8HVG7 [july 2022, rev7]
CSC Version: N976BOBE8HVGA [july 2022, revA]
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:35.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.12813 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO